About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Society > Conspiracy!
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Conspiracy! This forum is about the unexplained, whether it's political hidden agendas, secret societies, clandestine operations, alien life, political assasinations, CIA trickery, Masonic sub-plots, and other bits of Truth.

View Poll Results: What do you believe?
The U.S. carried out the attacks. 97 32.88%
The U.S. knew before hand but did not carry out the attacks. 104 35.25%
The U.S. did not know and did not carry out the attacks. 81 27.46%
Other (Please elaborate) 13 4.41%
Voters: 295. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2000-08-14, 21:32
Lost_Girl Lost_Girl is offline
Regular
 
Default TV

Hello. A few of you may be wondering where I've been. In short, I've been locked up on assault charges. Undeserved, I assure you.

Now, I don't have home access to a computer any more, therefore the only times I can post is when I'm at Jadeds house or at work. So, don't expect to see too much of me anyways.

Anyway, I was going to say, that I heard when you watch television if you're television is wired correctly the broadcasting company can just flip a switch and see right into your living room through your television. I hear that this can be done with computers as well.

So, as I hear this, I'm thinking about all of us who sit on our asses in front of a computer screen all day. How accessable computers are and still how much television we all watch. This could be a good way for the government to monitor the American public. Also, to see into international households.

Am I just being paranoid?
 #2 
Old 2000-08-14, 21:51
sckbch sckbch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: TV

Did you finish highschool?
 #3 
Old 2000-08-14, 23:08
Jadedfool Jadedfool is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: TV

no
of course not
thats an awful thing to think!!!
no!!
AHHHHHHHHHHhhhhh
 #4 
Old 2000-08-14, 23:16
Lost_Girl Lost_Girl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: TV

Yes, I have a high school education. In fact, I have enough credentials to teach high school. Any more questions?
 #5 
Old 2000-08-15, 09:00
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: TV

Did you take any college courses in physics?

I wonder what type of reception device they'd have to use. Prolly something to do with nano. Nano stuff is all the rave.
 #6 
Old 2000-08-15, 14:52
sckbch sckbch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: TV

Girl, you are lost. Go put on a lampshade on yer head and dance butt nekked in front of your TV.
 #7 
Old 2000-08-16, 05:09
AtomicZagnut AtomicZagnut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: TV

Not much intresting shit happens in front of my TV. But, I susspose shit like that would work. And to think, I always joked about that evil little Mr. Gates spying on people through their computer monitors.
 #8 
Old 2000-08-16, 07:38
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: TV

I sincerly hope your joking. first a television only has a reciever in it not a transmiter, second the electron gun in the back of the vacume tube is not a camera and cannot function as a camera.
 #9 
Old 2000-08-17, 05:12
AtomicZagnut AtomicZagnut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: TV

The Man's gotten to Alan! Who's next?
 #10 
Old 2000-08-17, 05:27
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: TV

You will compliy.
 #11 
Old 2000-08-17, 07:40
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: TV

resistance is futile.
 #12 
Old 2000-08-18, 05:30
AtomicZagnut AtomicZagnut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: TV

Must... resist... urges... to... disbeilve... TV theroy...
 #13 
Old 2000-08-18, 22:11
Lost_Girl Lost_Girl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: TV

Dance naked in front of the television set? Hmmm... now you're giving me ideas.

Alright. I guess that it was probably just a rumour. But, how hard could it be to rig a television set to really do that? It couldn't be too hard. However, I've never taken any courses in physics, Z, so I really wouldn't know. I'm not familiar with the term "Nano".
 #14 
Old 2000-08-18, 22:54
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: TV

Nano?! Like nanobots?

BTW, you can only do that if you have a camera and transmitter built in.
 #15 
Old 2000-08-19, 00:13
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: TV

Lost girl,
micro stands for 10^-6
nano stands for 10^-9
pico stands for 10^-12
^ = to the power of

When someone refers to nano technology they are normaly refering to the concept of machines that are incredibly small, as of yet no such technology exists. The ground work for such technology is currently being laid. most recently with the creation of a capacitor made of one single molocule. the concensus among most people working in the feild of nanotechnology is that nano machines will be built with the special carbon isomer buckminsterfullium I.E. the bucky ball. the bucky ball a spherical formation of carbon atoms superior in strength to any other material in existance, named after Buckminster Fuller the creator of the geodesic dome, which the atomic structure of the bucky ball resembles. There you have it nano technolog at a glance.


[This message has been edited by Alan Smithee (edited 08-19-2000).]
 #16 
Old 2000-08-19, 07:33
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: TV

Someone made a gear too. I don't remember anything about it so maybe I should just shut the fuck up?
 #17 
Old 2000-10-03, 11:22
AltF4 AltF4 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: TV

I saw in the guiness book of world records they made an abacus the size of one molecule. Did you know bees and dogs can smell fear?
 #18 
Old 2000-10-03, 15:51
SofaKingNO3 SofaKingNO3 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: TV

Although it's possible that TVs could have camera and transmitter but probably not. However they don't need to see you in order to control you, the TV is an exellent propaganda device ! Havn't you heard how when the tv first came out critics said it would make people zombies. The concept is soft mind control I had a really good text on it but I can't seem to find it, it's a conspiracy I tell you !
 #19 
Old 2000-10-04, 02:28
Hero_of_Ktulu Hero_of_Ktulu is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: TV

haha...bastards...i dont watch tv
 #20 
Old 2000-10-04, 05:27
AtomicZagnut AtomicZagnut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: TV

More propaganda, both subliminal and non-subliminal comes to you through posters, radio, TV and Internet then you can possibly comprehend. So don't. Just resist really strong urges to do something out of character to you. Remember, If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.
 #21 
Old 2000-10-04, 06:37
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: TV

Damnit TVs dont have the capacity to act as a camera let alone transmit images the tv would take alot more power if it transmited anything and someone would have found the frequency it was transmiting on by now if it were.

[This message has been edited by Alan Smithee (edited 10-04-2000).]
 #22 
Old 2000-10-05, 05:29
AtomicZagnut AtomicZagnut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: TV

Maybe the Man's just told you how much power a TV produces reciving pictures. Here's how the equation works:

Actual Power Used by TV to Recieve Pictures
+
Actual Power Used by TV to Transmit Pictures
____________________________________________
Power the Man Claims is Only Used by TV to Recieve Pictures
 #23 
Old 2000-10-05, 06:21
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: TV

Atomic the power to transmit over any apreciable difference is not present in a tv. second there is not that kind of bandwidth for every tv to be transmitting.
 #24 
Old 2000-10-05, 13:24
lostmind lostmind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: TV

and thirdly have you ever tried to watch anything with no antenna, if they are watching you it's from your basement. and fourthly i have yet to see a radio frequency device that can both send and receive information at the same time.
 #25 
Old 2000-10-05, 18:29
Eldritch Eldritch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: TV

Don't any of you people have Cable? Antenna's on Televisions? You are all so stuck in the 70's here. This is a ludicrius topic because of the impossibility of keeping such a thing undergound on a large scale, but by hardwiring through a cable line it is very possible. Only thing is, the cable company has to be involved.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics