About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Society > Conspiracy!
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Conspiracy! This forum is about the unexplained, whether it's political hidden agendas, secret societies, clandestine operations, alien life, political assasinations, CIA trickery, Masonic sub-plots, and other bits of Truth.

View Poll Results: What do you believe?
The U.S. carried out the attacks. 97 32.88%
The U.S. knew before hand but did not carry out the attacks. 104 35.25%
The U.S. did not know and did not carry out the attacks. 81 27.46%
Other (Please elaborate) 13 4.41%
Voters: 295. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2000-08-08, 03:38
adam the gale 2 adam the gale 2 is offline
Regular
 
Default Why does the goverment steal my underwear?!

Last week when I woke up and all of my underwear were gone. Sense that happen I have bought 10 more pairs of underwear. But when I woke up this morning I found I have no more underwear. But this time I found a note that said... "We are the government and we have your underwear... HA.... HA.... HA�
What do they want with my underwear?
 #2 
Old 2000-08-08, 11:52
xengoreth xengoreth is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why does the goverment steal my underwear?!

Same thing happened to me a while ago. It turned out it was just my girlfriend sneaking into my house an stealing my laundry for several hours, upon which it was returned to me clean. Doh...

[This message has been edited by xengoreth (edited 08-08-2000).]
 #3 
Old 2000-08-08, 16:38
adam the gale 2 adam the gale 2 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why does the goverment steal my underwear?!

Yeah but your girlfriend was being nice. This is the goverment and everybody knows the goverment is EVIL!!!!
 #4 
Old 2000-08-08, 23:59
xengoreth xengoreth is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why does the goverment steal my underwear?!

You're right about that... she can be evil sometimes, but nowhere in the same league as any government...
 #5 
Old 2000-08-10, 19:24
Eldritch Eldritch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why does the goverment steal my underwear?!

the government is attempting to clone your genitals for biological warfare purposes.
 #6 
Old 2000-08-10, 19:55
sckbch sckbch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why does the goverment steal my underwear?!

In this case, size does matter. Who wouldn't be scared at the sight of 30 feet long crawling penis, spitting nerve gas every 45 sec?
 #7 
Old 2000-08-11, 00:29
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why does the goverment steal my underwear?!

I think they just need brown and yellow linens for their camouflage. They're on a budget.
 #8 
Old 2000-08-14, 05:35
AtomicZagnut AtomicZagnut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why does the goverment steal my underwear?!

Boxers or Briefs?
 #9 
Old 2000-10-03, 16:05
SofaKingNO3 SofaKingNO3 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why does the goverment steal my underwear?!

Steal underwear --> ? --> Profit, that's how they can afford stealth bombers.
 #10 
Old 2000-10-04, 05:29
AtomicZagnut AtomicZagnut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why does the goverment steal my underwear?!

The end of the equation is always profit with these guys, dude. It's what's in the middle that we care about because that's the conspiracy.
 #11 
Old 2000-10-04, 06:34
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why does the goverment steal my underwear?!

its a south park reference.
 #12 
Old 2000-10-05, 13:27
lostmind lostmind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why does the goverment steal my underwear?!

where originality is lacking, creativity is nowhere to be found.
 #13 
Old 2000-10-06, 10:33
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why does the goverment steal my underwear?!

My ass is full of spiders.
 #14 
Old 2000-10-07, 05:50
Nemesis Nemesis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why does the goverment steal my underwear?!

What you need to do is make all your underwear out of purple and green spotted polyester.That way they can't track you with their satellites.Then they will never know where your underwear is.

[This message has been edited by Nemesis (edited 10-07-2000).]
 #15 
Old 2000-10-07, 17:39
BiggCatt BiggCatt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why does the goverment steal my underwear?!

I think its Tweek`s gnomes....
 #16 
Old 2000-10-07, 20:16
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why does the goverment steal my underwear?!

but which ass is more powerful the spider ass or the fungal ass?
 #17 
Old 2000-10-08, 05:53
AtomicZagnut AtomicZagnut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why does the goverment steal my underwear?!

Maybe those ass spider's stole Adam's underwear and blamed the government.
 #18 
Old 2000-10-08, 10:35
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why does the goverment steal my underwear?!

No. I probably would have noticed.
 #19 
Old 2000-10-10, 22:57
YellowTrousers YellowTrousers is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why does the goverment steal my underwear?!

The Government has stolen my underwear once, and I have yet to find out why. I went into surgery at the Riddle Hospital in Media, PA wearing underwear, and when I came out it was gone. I never asked who took it, and why, but I still wonder about it....I was getting surgery on my foot. Which does not involve going anywhere above my knee....hmmm....I ask people often what they would want with my underwear...
 #20 
Old 2000-10-11, 05:41
AtomicZagnut AtomicZagnut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why does the goverment steal my underwear?!

I still think it's the ass spiders. They're a tricky bunch.
 #21 
Old 2000-10-11, 06:52
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why does the goverment steal my underwear?!

Why are you winking?

Do you know something I don't know?
 #22 
Old 2000-10-12, 02:27
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Why does the goverment steal my underwear?!

I dont think the spiders acted alone, I think the fungus had some role in this.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics