About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Society > Conspiracy!
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Conspiracy! This forum is about the unexplained, whether it's political hidden agendas, secret societies, clandestine operations, alien life, political assasinations, CIA trickery, Masonic sub-plots, and other bits of Truth.

View Poll Results: What do you believe?
The U.S. carried out the attacks. 97 32.88%
The U.S. knew before hand but did not carry out the attacks. 104 35.25%
The U.S. did not know and did not carry out the attacks. 81 27.46%
Other (Please elaborate) 13 4.41%
Voters: 295. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2000-08-07, 13:03
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Disney

Harmless children's programming or a greedy, fascist conglomorate?

You decide.
 #2 
Old 2000-08-07, 16:57
Evil_Mastermind Evil_Mastermind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Disney

I really dont think thats much of a question, we all know the answer..
 #3 
Old 2000-08-08, 00:02
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Disney

frozen heads are cool.
 #4 
Old 2000-08-08, 00:30
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Disney

Acid. Sorry.
 #5 
Old 2000-08-10, 18:38
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Disney

When people go on the rides at Disney, fewer people come off then get on. At stratigic moments of darkness and screaming, they kidnap good looking organ donors.
 #6 
Old 2000-08-10, 19:06
sckbch sckbch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Disney

ahh...ok.
 #7 
Old 2000-08-10, 19:23
Eldritch Eldritch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Disney

An evil empire that owns far too much of the media today.
 #8 
Old 2000-08-11, 07:40
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Disney

They kidnap little kids give them acid and force them to watch phantashia for 24 hours strait and brain wash them make them forget they were ever there then use it to control them latter in life just like in the movie manchurian candidate.
 #9 
Old 2000-08-11, 15:02
sckbch sckbch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Disney

wasn't one of those kids r. reagan?
 #10 
Old 2000-08-14, 05:29
AtomicZagnut AtomicZagnut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Disney

My aunt says that my little cousin, who watches the Disney Channell 24-7, has been brainwashed by Disney to think that every girl is a damsel in distress and every guy is a knight in shining armor.
 #11 
Old 2000-10-13, 01:07
Dye Dye is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Disney

Anything Disney is usually saccharine coated mawkish shite, but somehow still retains a sinister undercurrent. There's something faintly disturbing about it, like a Roman Catholic service where everyone chants en masse and the result sounds like something out of a Hammer Horror film. Forget about heavy metal groups advocating violent acts, I am always nervous of subliminal messages within the dialogue of any Disney film, prompting me to do something anti-social. Either that or I'm nervous of swarms of flies suddenly congregating on the television screen.
 #12 
Old 2000-10-13, 16:20
AtomicZagnut AtomicZagnut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Disney

I don't think Disney has visual subliminal messages in their films, 'cause I've viewed most of them frame-by-frame looking for hidden shit (In Pinnochio there's allegedy a frame with a naked chick on it, I didn't see that.). There's also no audio subliminal messages in Aladdin, 'cause I watched that with the volume cranked all the way up, to hear Aladdin say "Take of your clothes" to the princess. Anyway, if there is any subliminal messages, it's very well hidden.
 #13 
Old 2000-10-13, 17:48
Ancisace Ancisace is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Disney

The take off your clothes line is there, although there is much debate as to whether thats what he really said...
 #14 
Old 2000-10-14, 03:07
Dye Dye is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Disney

To be perfectly frank, I wouldn't know whether there were any subliminal messages or not. I very rarely watch them and when I do it's mostly against my will (family gatherings where kids are glued to the t.v so their parents can talk about the latest soap opera plots. I hate those too). But Disney films are the type of films I would expect to contain either subliminal dialogue or peculiar visuals. I just find them disturbing on a deeply intuitive level. Maybe it's my paranoia or maybe it's intentional on the part of the Disney corporation - I just don't know. Or maybe it's simply a subconscious rejection of the way such films try to manipulate your emotions.
 #15 
Old 2000-10-14, 03:39
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Disney

Actually its poorly paid animators with represed sexual tentions.
 #16 
Old 2000-10-14, 04:33
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Disney

Whenever I'm flipping through the channels and chance across a Disney show I'm almost certain the flies and spiders pay attention.

Once I almost caught a spider saluting the television.
 #17 
Old 2000-10-14, 08:49
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Disney

This was before you quit drugs right?
 #18 
Old 2000-10-14, 14:58
AtomicZagnut AtomicZagnut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Disney

I'm gonna catch a bug and see what he does when I pop in a disney movie. Maybe I'll put in "A Bug's Life"? Results tommorow.
 #19 
Old 2000-10-17, 04:15
ScrewYou ScrewYou is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Disney

A very good book is "A mouse betrayed, the story of disney". When Walt Disney owned it, it was fine. When that little basterd bought (eisner or whatver his name it) out disney it went to shit. The old cartoons are cool, but now there nothing but crap with shitty little songs. Now disneys nothing but a huge ass company that pushes for gay rights.
~Dabe
 #20 
Old 2000-10-19, 05:33
AtomicZagnut AtomicZagnut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Disney

There were songs in the old ones, too. But now, the only people who write the songs are Elton John and Tim Rice. They have them in shifts. Elton John gets the even years, Tim Rice the odd.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics