About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Society > Conspiracy!
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Conspiracy! This forum is about the unexplained, whether it's political hidden agendas, secret societies, clandestine operations, alien life, political assasinations, CIA trickery, Masonic sub-plots, and other bits of Truth.

View Poll Results: What do you believe?
The U.S. carried out the attacks. 97 32.88%
The U.S. knew before hand but did not carry out the attacks. 104 35.25%
The U.S. did not know and did not carry out the attacks. 81 27.46%
Other (Please elaborate) 13 4.41%
Voters: 295. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2000-05-08, 14:15
winki winki is offline
Regular
 
Default Pants on Fire

Hey you guys , I just wanted to post something you may already know , but I just
realized yesterday.....You know how the cigarette manufacturers just had a multi-billion dollar
fine levied against them in the state of Florida? Well they did, and they are going to appeal it. One reason they give is that the amount it is for would bankrupt them.
I smoke cigarettes, but I wouldn't mind if
I had to temporarily lose my mind because they were no longer available to kill me, which they will if I keep it up like this, anyhow, a day or two after the descision was made out come these tv commmercials about how the tobacco companies settled and agreement and paid X amount of dollars and it goes on to spell out the terms of the agreement. I never saw the commercial before and am pretty sure it came out after the state of Florida case was settled. In the commercial it tells all about what the manufacturers need to do to comply with the settlement they've arranged, it gives the viewer, at least myself, the impression that it is a prompt
and comprehensive follow up to the previous days settlement and offers to send anyone who calls a free pamphlet outlining the things that have been done and also what, that the tobacco companies are planning to do. I thought, "wow! , that is a big change from keeping harmful facts big secrets and all the conspiracy like that stuff, yup a real change in the right direction, for the better, hurrah, hurrah," Then I saw it again but listened more closely, those fuckers are talking about a settlement from a few years ago, they are probably going to use the names of all the people who call in for that pamphlet to try and say at an appeals hearing that they HAVE too been informing the public, in fact "here are the names and addresses of many of the people we;ve informed, this , to me seems like a trick and I just wanted to bring it to you're alls attention so you'd not call or write for this stuff hence becoming an unwitting accessory in these guys not having to pay the bill for marketing the shit!

[This message has been edited by winki (edited 08-05-2000).]
 #2 
Old 2000-05-08, 23:08
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pants on Fire

One time I was smoking a cigar and the tip fell off and burned a hole through my pants. Right on the crotch too. I should sue.

I was hella drunk though.

And then two police officers asked me about some pedaphile in the area. I told them that I saw a guy matching the description chillin' at this park I was at. He was relly creepy. I hope they caught him.

One of the officers turned out to be one of my D.A.R.E. guys. I wish I knew that when I ws talking to him but he might have found my booze.

Did I mention the officers where riding bikes?! I was shocked too!
 #3 
Old 2000-05-08, 23:21
rubble rubble is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pants on Fire

Pay no attention to Z3m. He works for the government. Another good topic down for the count. Huh Z3m.
 #4 
Old 2000-06-08, 16:39
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pants on Fire

Once I tried to smoke pot by packing a conepiece, putting it to my lips, lighting and sucking. It didn't work, probably cause I already had close to eight cones in me at the time.
 #5 
Old 2000-07-08, 16:03
sckbch sckbch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pants on Fire

Ha, i smoke like a chimney. I left my lungs in frisco.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics