About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Society > Conspiracy!
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Conspiracy! This forum is about the unexplained, whether it's political hidden agendas, secret societies, clandestine operations, alien life, political assasinations, CIA trickery, Masonic sub-plots, and other bits of Truth.

View Poll Results: What do you believe?
The U.S. carried out the attacks. 97 32.88%
The U.S. knew before hand but did not carry out the attacks. 104 35.25%
The U.S. did not know and did not carry out the attacks. 81 27.46%
Other (Please elaborate) 13 4.41%
Voters: 295. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2000-07-21, 08:04
rubble rubble is offline
Regular
 
Default I WANT TO KNOW THE BEST WAY TO RAPE THE GOVERNMENT

WAYS TO RAPE THE GOVERNMENT SHOULD BE SO THAT NOONE GETS IN TROUBLE FOR IT. ISN'T THAT THE WAY THEY DO IT TO US?
 #2 
Old 2000-07-21, 19:43
Jadedfool Jadedfool is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I WANT TO KNOW THE BEST WAY TO RAPE THE GOVERNMENT

send them mail with your capslock on
 #3 
Old 2000-07-22, 11:46
rubble rubble is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I WANT TO KNOW THE BEST WAY TO RAPE THE GOVERNMENT

Yea...but theres got to be a real good way. I mean all the screwing those fat bastards do to us, you would think they got a gaping hole just waiting for our entry. I just need to find that G spot baby!


[This message has been edited by rubble (edited 07-22-2000).]
 #4 
Old 2000-07-23, 05:57
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I WANT TO KNOW THE BEST WAY TO RAPE THE GOVERNMENT

As long as we're using metaphors, what you gotta do is do it inpersonally. Find the biggest dildo you can, and send it ramming up the governments anus.
 #5 
Old 2000-07-23, 13:03
rubble rubble is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I WANT TO KNOW THE BEST WAY TO RAPE THE GOVERNMENT

That's it. That gargantuan dildo of red, white, and blue colors. With stars in a swirl pattern like a barber shops sign at 3 o'clock. Running in spiral formation from the base of the shaft to the tip and reads "Confidential File". Below the stars, microscopic print describes the various techniques of gubernmentrape and includes speed at which it is to be administered. Keeping in mind the amount of time and effort that has gone into the construction their multiple headed Peeparapa 2000, delicate positioning and stroking over an extendeed period of time is needed to subdue this nymphomaniac. Treat her with some respect and give the whore what she asks for.


Please refer back to my original statement.

[This message has been edited by rubble (edited 07-24-2000).]

[This message has been edited by rubble (edited 07-24-2000).]
 #6 
Old 2000-07-23, 22:20
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I WANT TO KNOW THE BEST WAY TO RAPE THE GOVERNMENT

My ass hurts.
 #7 
Old 2000-07-25, 12:06
rubble rubble is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I WANT TO KNOW THE BEST WAY TO RAPE THE GOVERNMENT

MY GOD! Is that the best answer available for this question?! "My ass hurts." No Wonder This Shit Has Been Going On For Better Than 80 Years! Sounds like some lazy bafoon dumbfounded by the inclination of anything different than sitting on his ass! "My ass hurts"

I understand the probability is high as to the comment refering to the multiple headed peeparapa 2000. Enduring that much activity in certain areas is able to be considered as high risk for multiple cranial defects as a result of the extreme amount of time and pressure and the nature of their environment. These individuals should classify themselves as "less thans" and furthermore should restrain themselves, if possible to any unnecessary and misleading comments. Thank you.
 #8 
Old 2000-07-25, 23:32
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I WANT TO KNOW THE BEST WAY TO RAPE THE GOVERNMENT

Oh sorry. What I meant to say was, "You aren't witty and your posts are tiresome at best."

And stop looking at my penis.
 #9 
Old 2000-07-26, 01:01
Jadedfool Jadedfool is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I WANT TO KNOW THE BEST WAY TO RAPE THE GOVERNMENT

if you cant figure it out I wont tell you...
 #10 
Old 2000-08-04, 01:58
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I WANT TO KNOW THE BEST WAY TO RAPE THE GOVERNMENT

Convince the idiots on Backyard Ballistics to blow up a post office.
 #11 
Old 2000-08-06, 10:54
winki winki is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I WANT TO KNOW THE BEST WAY TO RAPE THE GOVERNMENT

Big Deal, like a #3wcurly fries and sprite
only hold the line, sucker...

besides you can't rape the willing
nimbus dork...your what hurts?
pity

[This message has been edited by winki (edited 08-06-2000).]
 #12 
Old 2000-08-10, 19:27
Eldritch Eldritch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I WANT TO KNOW THE BEST WAY TO RAPE THE GOVERNMENT

Hey rubble, what's going on with you and the hamburgler?
 #13 
Old 2000-08-12, 11:01
the pusher the pusher is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I WANT TO KNOW THE BEST WAY TO RAPE THE GOVERNMENT

I don't agree with everything here, but nonetheless:

Ways to begin gutting capitalism from "Strategy for Revolution" -- an enlightening read overall as well.

As is often the case, criticism is easier and better done than creation:

Strategies NOT to use from the same text.

And here is the Strategy for Revolution main index for anyone interested.
 #14 
Old 2000-08-14, 05:23
AtomicZagnut AtomicZagnut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I WANT TO KNOW THE BEST WAY TO RAPE THE GOVERNMENT

I don't have any desire to join or start a commune, but it was still a very intresting article.
 #15 
Old 2000-10-03, 14:58
SofaKingNO3 SofaKingNO3 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I WANT TO KNOW THE BEST WAY TO RAPE THE GOVERNMENT

You people are getting mahoganey from posting about dildos arn't you ? Some of the eggs at BYB are sour but not all, not their fault either they've just been subject to misinformation. One of the best things is keep doing what your doing just being here and talking is a good start.
 #16 
Old 2000-10-24, 12:47
Cube Cube is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I WANT TO KNOW THE BEST WAY TO RAPE THE GOVERNMENT

If you rape the government the little people just suffer more. C-4'ing city hall would be a start though.
 #17 
Old 2000-10-25, 05:18
AtomicZagnut AtomicZagnut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I WANT TO KNOW THE BEST WAY TO RAPE THE GOVERNMENT

Or, you could just dress up a guy in an Uncle Sam suit and have someone jump him in a parking lot.
 #18 
Old 2000-10-25, 05:36
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I WANT TO KNOW THE BEST WAY TO RAPE THE GOVERNMENT

order the government a few drinks and when it gets a bit tipsy put a mickey in its drink.
 #19 
Old 2000-11-07, 09:35
rubble rubble is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I WANT TO KNOW THE BEST WAY TO RAPE THE GOVERNMENT

WOW! Those are some great one liners. POKE! BTW, nice look enigma. Mabye suzygirl will come back now.
 #20 
Old 2000-11-07, 13:24
Cube Cube is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I WANT TO KNOW THE BEST WAY TO RAPE THE GOVERNMENT

Blow up the statue of liberty, now that would be cool.
 #21 
Old 2000-11-07, 23:22
~slowguy ~slowguy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I WANT TO KNOW THE BEST WAY TO RAPE THE GOVERNMENT

Three ways to rape the Government (and the citizens).

Get Rich, lie and manipulate your way up to influence.

Join one of the two political parties and lie and manipulate your way up to influence

Get elected, lie and manipulate your way up to influence.

Those are three ways that work.

sg
 #22 
Old 2000-11-10, 05:48
AtomicZagnut AtomicZagnut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I WANT TO KNOW THE BEST WAY TO RAPE THE GOVERNMENT

Sure you couldn't get to some level of influence honestly?
 #23 
Old 2000-11-19, 15:39
flamindildo69 flamindildo69 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I WANT TO KNOW THE BEST WAY TO RAPE THE GOVERNMENT

Hey man, Im one of those "Idiots" from backyard ballistics, and if enough people wreak havoc and anarchy big brother will come down! So start snipping phone lines and throwing bricks through windows, and let teh anarchy begin! Bombs arent that hard to make, even big ones! Get yourself a ton of fertilizer, a couple hundred gallons of diesel and make up some blasting caps and you are now capable of mass destruction! Tap as many phone conversations as you can, and phreak with phone operators. Many small dildos up the goverments ass eventually builds up to one huge one!!!!!
 #24 
Old 2000-11-22, 11:54
hybrid8361 hybrid8361 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I WANT TO KNOW THE BEST WAY TO RAPE THE GOVERNMENT

if u want to know the best way to rape the government it is to sneak up on him in a dark ally and get him up the ass ya that`ll do it and then stick a sticker on his ass that i `ve been raped
 #25 
Old 2000-11-22, 19:36
AtomicZagnut AtomicZagnut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I WANT TO KNOW THE BEST WAY TO RAPE THE GOVERNMENT

Would this country still be the same great country if everyone threw bricks thorugh each other's windows and tapped their neighbor's phone?
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics