About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Society > Conspiracy!
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Conspiracy! This forum is about the unexplained, whether it's political hidden agendas, secret societies, clandestine operations, alien life, political assasinations, CIA trickery, Masonic sub-plots, and other bits of Truth.

View Poll Results: What do you believe?
The U.S. carried out the attacks. 97 32.88%
The U.S. knew before hand but did not carry out the attacks. 104 35.25%
The U.S. did not know and did not carry out the attacks. 81 27.46%
Other (Please elaborate) 13 4.41%
Voters: 295. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2000-06-08, 10:22
Birkin Birkin is offline
Regular
 
Default Extra-terrestrial intelligences among us?

I had an experience with someone I met, you see, this person was receiving some sort of transmission. I noticed when I embraced this person, and I could hear through their ear some people talking as if on a plane or transmitting from a radio from the air. It was very clear, and there was no ear piece or anything of the sort. I need to know more about it and what its all about. The only conclusion is that this person is not entirely human. Also, this person is extremely accomplished in all areas, and I mean all-definetly above normal.
 #2 
Old 2000-06-10, 16:16
The Real The Real is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Extra-terrestrial intelligences among us?

What?
I'd have to see it to believe it, perhaps you should be on the hallucination's board.
I'll believe aliens exist when I see hard evidence that can't be dismissed.

I've seen weird lights in the sky, but I've seen weird planes on the ground as well. I've even visited a crop circle, not convinced yet.
 #3 
Old 2000-06-10, 16:36
Suziegirl Suziegirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Extra-terrestrial intelligences among us?

why is that the only conclusion?

they could be the result of a secret gov expt where they had a reciever implanted inside their head or something, for one..

doesn't HAVE to be aliens.
 #4 
Old 2000-06-11, 01:11
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Extra-terrestrial intelligences among us?

But aliens are more fun.

Besides, there ARE ear pieces that are virtually impossible to see. They exist deep in the ear canal as to avoid detection. You aren't supposed to be able to hear them, though.

Maybe you're just crazy.
 #5 
Old 2000-06-11, 05:20
Suziegirl Suziegirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Extra-terrestrial intelligences among us?

I'm crazy.. It's fun.
 #6 
Old 2000-06-11, 09:06
Jadedfool Jadedfool is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Extra-terrestrial intelligences among us?

QUIET THE VOICES ARE ARGUING!!!

*huddles up in little ball*

no mr.bob, we couldnt...

KILL THEM!!!

muwhahahahahaha

*snores*
 #7 
Old 2000-06-12, 04:35
Birkin Birkin is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Extra-terrestrial intelligences among us?

Thanks for all the replies. I consider myself fairly "normal", I guess I must have been mistaken entirely. I just wanted to know. I however know it was not my imagination. I thought of extra-terrestrials simply because of the above excellent accomplishments of this individual. Thanks
to all regardless!
 #8 
Old 2000-06-12, 05:24
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Extra-terrestrial intelligences among us?

Maybe some extremely anti-social genius is using him to do his biding in the world.
 #9 
Old 2000-06-12, 11:18
smokey smokey is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Extra-terrestrial intelligences among us?

does this person have either metal fillings or surgical metal in their skull??

[This message has been edited by smokey (edited 06-12-2000).]
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics