About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Bad Ideas
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bad Ideas Fraud, vandalism, torture, theft, revenge, scams, and other bad ideas. Please do a forum search and site search before posting. Questions about explosives, drugs, weapons, and hacking do not belong in this forum. Please keep things theoretical in nature. Do not admit to crimes you have done or are planning to do.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2003-01-31, 20:48
-supersonic- -supersonic- is offline
Regular
 
Default 'Inheriting' houses.

OK, there is an old woman that lives at the end of my road, and without sounding like a twat I'll tell it like it is...she is about 70 years old, her mother and father and siblings are no longer alive and she never married and from what I can tell she is on her own most of the time. Where I live the houses are worth about �200,000 and so not cheap by any means, anyway, some how she knows me and when ever something needs doing like fixing a plug fuse or changing a light bulb she asks me to do it (she trusts me). If I am being honest I wouldn't mind the house and IMO it is the best opportunity I will ever get of getting a house as good as this, I just need the right way of going about it, like putting myself in her will. I know putting myself in the will is fraudulent but I'm not sure how to go about doing it and believe its a small price for such a reward. So any ideas much appreciated...
 #2 
Old 2003-01-31, 22:12
LebaneseFighter LebaneseFighter is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 'Inheriting' houses.

Thats a really stupid idea...you cant just add your name to a will. There needs to be a real witness, she needs to have her own witness, you need one, she needs to agree, the lawyer has to approve it, and there are numerous other safeguards.
 #3 
Old 2003-01-31, 23:35
bangbangbooty bangbangbooty is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 'Inheriting' houses.

As Lebfighter said you can't change the will yourself, there is too much involved with the legalities. Her solicitor would probably have a copy as well. She is the one who has to change it.

Just go see her often and do work around the house to improve it, and make subtle comments on how good it looks and how much you like the place. At worst she will probably pay you for work you have done. So effectively you have a job with a bit of extra money coming in.

She may be old but i doubt she is plain stupid, so dont get your hopes up as she may of left all her assets to the Indian Persian Cat Foundaton.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics