About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Bad Ideas
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bad Ideas Fraud, vandalism, torture, theft, revenge, scams, and other bad ideas. Please do a forum search and site search before posting. Questions about explosives, drugs, weapons, and hacking do not belong in this forum. Please keep things theoretical in nature. Do not admit to crimes you have done or are planning to do.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2003-01-02, 12:06
Turi Turi is offline
Regular
 
Default Destroy someone online

But all I have is their e-mail address. I'm not into hacking or stuff like that - far too complicated. I've been away from this board for a while but after discovering this new problem of mine I thought who better to help me than my old totse comrades.
 #2 
Old 2003-01-02, 12:20
midas_the_happy_canadian midas_the_happy_canadian is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Destroy someone online

sign them up for as many email spam as you can find. or pay a pro hacker to do stuff to him for you

--- ---
 #3 
Old 2003-01-02, 12:57
Deathrow588 Deathrow588 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Destroy someone online

What sort of something do you want to do to the guy? Whats hsi e-mail also?
 #4 
Old 2003-01-02, 13:17
Turi Turi is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Destroy someone online

I'm not an internet bastard. I'll admit when I first got online (roughly 2 years ago) I was. But now i've matured and grown out of it. But this little cunt is giving me problems. So I want to cause him just as much. I'll do the e-mail spam and shit.

I remember as a kid we used to put messages in shop windows for like computer consoles for sale really cheap and put our enemies phone number on.

Out of interest, why would you like his e-mail Deathrow my Scottish comrade.
 #5 
Old 2003-01-02, 13:25
Deathrow588 Deathrow588 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Destroy someone online

Well simply because if what you say is true and he is fucking wit you then i can fuck with him back.With one added bonus.He doesnt know me.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics