About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Bad Ideas
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bad Ideas Fraud, vandalism, torture, theft, revenge, scams, and other bad ideas. Please do a forum search and site search before posting. Questions about explosives, drugs, weapons, and hacking do not belong in this forum. Please keep things theoretical in nature. Do not admit to crimes you have done or are planning to do.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2003-01-01, 23:53
ChubbyCOX ChubbyCOX is offline
Regular
 
Default Twenty Dollar bill templates......

I was wondering if anybody has a picture (front and back and to scale) of a 20 dollar bill. Ive tried plenty of times to scan but the ink changes colors in certain spots. help me out kidsss
 #2 
Old 2003-01-02, 00:43
pink spid3r pink spid3r is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Twenty Dollar bill templates......

If you are going to make a counterfeit Twenty Dollar Bill, then you need to go with the early 90's template. The new templates of the twenty dollar bill have the face of the president on that bill embedded into it.
 #3 
Old 2003-01-02, 03:34
clickergod clickergod is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Twenty Dollar bill templates......

from what i know printing your own money on a printer off your computer you need a 7 ink printer ***photo printer*** it gets it pretty close then just wrinkle the paper a lot to look aged
 #4 
Old 2003-01-02, 13:18
Deathrow588 Deathrow588 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Twenty Dollar bill templates......

Yes i know of a site which has templates for every country and most(not all)are to a 1:1 scale.Im not sure if i want to post the site here though.
 #5 
Old 2003-01-02, 14:51
Twilight_Orange Twilight_Orange is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Twenty Dollar bill templates......

Yea ive been kinda lookin for money templets too. I used to have one for a 100$ bill but it got deleated some how. Also, does anyone know how to get the ink off of money so I can use the paper? Can I use acetone?

BTW:Im new to the board, just thought I would take this chance to say hi
 #6 
Old 2003-01-02, 19:44
GlobalCry GlobalCry is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Twenty Dollar bill templates......

Someone post soem templates! PleasE!
 #7 
Old 2003-01-03, 12:51
Barroom_Hero Barroom_Hero is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Twenty Dollar bill templates......

for christ's sake, if you're actually going to try to counterfeit money on your pc(and that's half-assing it, no printer will come close to accurate), don't do it with a $20 or higher bill. They check those with those pens. Use 5s or 10s, they'll still buy things. Mind you, printing money off a computer won't look or feel a damn thing like a real bill anyway.
 #8 
Old 2003-01-03, 17:34
deadkennedy deadkennedy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Twenty Dollar bill templates......

Yeah, 20s suck. You need to like be big into it. You need to buy a press and get paper and shit. If you had the right connections you could, but I would have no idea where to look. Just get to know a lot of people. I did ones a few times, but you can tell with your eyes that their slightly fake. I tried a five. I scanned it a certain way, and the photo showed up in the paper really bold.
 #9 
Old 2003-01-04, 00:55
AxisMundi AxisMundi is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Twenty Dollar bill templates......

If your gonna pass of money printed through your HOME printer, I hope like hell your giving it to a deff, mute, blind, leper. Otherwise they are going to know your handing them fake as hell bills and either laugh at you, pull a weapon on you, or call the cops on you. *shakes his head* I've seen some of the best damn cosmetic counterfeits around and they are still obvious they are fake. You want good counterfit? Get a damn good template made... or buy one... or steal one before it gets destroyed... make sure your only making 100 bills with the same serial before you change the dye plate. Oh... and rob a federal reserve on delivery day when they get the paper... first thing I always look for on my currency is the blue and red fibers, then I check for a security strip... I don't care where I am... if someone hands me money I check it... If you think counterfitting money is easy as printing it off of your printer... you need to think a few things... Why isn't everyone a millionaire? Whey doesn't a pack of gum cost $1,000,000... and Where can I get a gun to shoot myself in the head.

-The Wolf
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics