About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Bad Ideas
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bad Ideas Fraud, vandalism, torture, theft, revenge, scams, and other bad ideas. Please do a forum search and site search before posting. Questions about explosives, drugs, weapons, and hacking do not belong in this forum. Please keep things theoretical in nature. Do not admit to crimes you have done or are planning to do.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-31, 02:19
kickboxer kickboxer is offline
Regular
 
Default Calling all Canadians

What up totse? Alright I've been reading these boards for a while now just to see what talent you people got. Im an amateure at any of this stuff. But I want money. Now Im not sure if im posting in the right forum but sorry in advanced if i am. So what Im looking for is this, anyone in Ontario Canada to email me who might wanna get together and make some money one way or another. email me. If im out of line with what IM asking let me know
 #2 
Old 2002-12-31, 02:32
jackallen jackallen is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Calling all Canadians

im not from canada but close enough. how old are you? if you can drive, I may have a job for you...
 #3 
Old 2002-12-31, 03:29
Regular
 
Default Re: Calling all Canadians

dude, there is no simple way to get money man. just con people, i make about 50 bucks a week during school from letting people copying my homework and doing other peoples assingemnts.
 #4 
Old 2002-12-31, 03:32
jackallen jackallen is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Calling all Canadians

quote:
Originally posted by Thehurricane:
dude, there is no simple way to get money man. just con people, i make about 50 bucks a week during school from letting people copying my homework and doing other peoples assingemnts.


letting people copy your homework and doing their assignments seems simple to me. if i can find someone in canada to drive to the border, i will be making simple money. making money is not hard, its acatully quite easy once you find your "nitch". the hard part is finding where the money is, and thinking of a way to explot it.
 #5 
Old 2002-12-31, 15:33
kickboxer kickboxer is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Calling all Canadians

Im not close to the border and i just got my g1 license the other day. and about the homework idea im too stupid no one would wanna copy my homework
 #6 
Old 2002-12-31, 16:15
Agent Boris_KGB Agent Boris_KGB is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Calling all Canadians

What you do is you get someone that is taking a class that is standardized....I know in the states that french 1 and French 2 has all the tests set up....and you get a workbook as well....After you take french 1 you have the workbook full of answers...You can sell that to someone who is just starting The 1st class for about 30-50 bucks...And if you get smart you would bring a camera(disposable or digital) and copy the quizs and tests like that and sell them with the answers for 5-10 bucks....Its what you can think up that will be the best plans...
 #7 
Old 2002-12-31, 23:57
MSW2006 MSW2006 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Calling all Canadians

The year I was in seventh grade, I would charge $2.00 to complete a worksheet for somebody, for homework. That was pretty much all I did, but the $2 was per page, so the weekly packets brought in a lot of money.

I wouldn't call myself stupid, I don't think - I have a 3.4 GPA
 #8 
Old 2003-01-01, 05:48
letsnukechina letsnukechina is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Calling all Canadians

I do that too, and its usually pretty easy, since i just make a varied copy of mine or its for a younger student and it isnt hard. It isnt much of an income, but screw the dumbasses in my class, I just give them identical versions of one thats different form mine....
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics