About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Bad Ideas
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bad Ideas Fraud, vandalism, torture, theft, revenge, scams, and other bad ideas. Please do a forum search and site search before posting. Questions about explosives, drugs, weapons, and hacking do not belong in this forum. Please keep things theoretical in nature. Do not admit to crimes you have done or are planning to do.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-19, 01:22
midas_the_happy_canadian midas_the_happy_canadian is offline
Regular
 
Default I hate people who try Jackass stunts

http://www.abcnews.go.com/wire/US/ap20021217_844.html

these kind of people should be shot

--- ---
 #2 
Old 2002-12-19, 02:38
LCDforMe LCDforMe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I hate people who try Jackass stunts

wow that kid needs a life. wat a fag.
 #3 
Old 2002-12-19, 02:43
Ironz Ironz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I hate people who try Jackass stunts

I personally think people are stupid to think they can do those stunts and go home injury-free. Unfortunately, this is better suited in the Bitch and Moan forum.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics