About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Bad Ideas
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bad Ideas Fraud, vandalism, torture, theft, revenge, scams, and other bad ideas. Please do a forum search and site search before posting. Questions about explosives, drugs, weapons, and hacking do not belong in this forum. Please keep things theoretical in nature. Do not admit to crimes you have done or are planning to do.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-18, 21:53
Bonkerz069 Bonkerz069 is offline
Regular
 
Default Should I pay this shit!

Today I was coming home from school and I let one kid double up with me in the turnstyle since he didnt have his metrocard any way the police saw us and gave us a ticket 60.00 fucking dollars each beacause we were 16 and they said were adults last I checked 21 is adult anyway what happens if I dont pay this will they send more tickets home or what.
 #2 
Old 2002-12-18, 22:08
Capt Cataclysm Capt Cataclysm is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Should I pay this shit!

Ah the joy's of (new york?) public transportation...

Did you give them your real name?

If you did you can always say that someone else gave your name and you don't even ride the "eefing metro".
 #3 
Old 2002-12-18, 23:23
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Should I pay this shit!

quote:
Originally posted by Bonkerz069:
last I checked 21 is adult anyway what happens if I dont pay this will they send more tickets home or what.


Then the last time you check was the 1970's. 18 is legal adult in the US. However, juveniles can be tried as adults.

Since what you did was really JUVENILE, I think you should be tried as an adult.

Pay the fine. Don't do it again (unless you have an extra $60 laying around that you don't know what to do with).

Nox
 #4 
Old 2002-12-18, 23:33
JakeTakeoko JakeTakeoko is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Should I pay this shit!

I would have given him a fake address with an enemies name. Never been caught by the 5-0 before...

Myself, I would have acted all scared (nott too hard for me ) and said that I would pay for my friend. I would have been like: " But he needs to get back home to say goodbye to his sister!! She's going to Cambodia to help with the medical issues there!"
 #5 
Old 2002-12-19, 00:07
O'CYRUS O'CYRUS is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Should I pay this shit!

best thing 2 do (outside of not getting in2 situations like that in the first place) is 2 be cooperative, dont argue, but try 2 con them nonetheless. just dont make it noticeable. if its a cop that ull never see again and ur just getting a citation and theres nothing that can lead them 2 u, give them a fake name and address and theres not much they can do. if u gave them real information, then itd be best 2 pay it.
 #6 
Old 2002-12-19, 16:17
Regular
 
Date Registered Nov 2002
Default Re: Should I pay this shit!

deny all knowladge. You and your friends word against one cop. No problem.
 #7 
Old 2002-12-20, 02:21
Genital-Warfare Genital-Warfare is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Should I pay this shit!

quote:
Originally posted by Nox:


Since what you did was really JUVENILE, I think you should be tried as an adult.


Nox

Nice Nox, very nice.

I, however, take the oposite stance, because im assuming you had good intentions by giving a kid a ride home from school.

Yes you have to pay it,

CTR

 #8 
Old 2002-12-20, 03:22
TreyDay TreyDay is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Should I pay this shit!

This is a dumb question: what's a turnstyle? Is it like the subway or a train or something? Is like the MARTA?
 #9 
Old 2002-12-21, 15:14
Regular
 
Antipodes
Default Re: Should I pay this shit!

Well you know how forrest runs, its like that.
 #10 
Old 2002-12-21, 16:24
modega modega is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Should I pay this shit!

You gotta pay it, or deal with the consequenes.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics