About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Bad Ideas
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bad Ideas Fraud, vandalism, torture, theft, revenge, scams, and other bad ideas. Please do a forum search and site search before posting. Questions about explosives, drugs, weapons, and hacking do not belong in this forum. Please keep things theoretical in nature. Do not admit to crimes you have done or are planning to do.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-18, 21:08
NumB-nUTz NumB-nUTz is offline
Regular
 
Default Exploding seaguls

For the last three months ive been having these realy fuckin annoying gulls and ova birds chirping away in my garden at 5 in the morning.... and then it came to me....

Stuffed, black powder filled birds.... i stuck a bunch of em on the garden table next to a pile of birdseed hooked up to a simple remote electrik fuse and wen a bunch of the little buggers landed........ BOOM!!!!

I havent had any birds in my garden since. Just gota sort out those squirrils...
 #2 
Old 2002-12-18, 21:55
Ion Ion is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Exploding seaguls

I didn't want to start a new topic so I put this in here. What the hell happened to this forum? Last time I was here (a few months ago) everyone was saying, "Kewls suck so much. Why don't you all just go kill yourselves, it would really help the society" when someone put up a topic like 'Go fuk up yer school by putting epoxy in the lock hee hee.' Now no one gives a shit. I mean, I looked at the topics lately and they have all been 'fuck up a locker' 'blow up a segul' 'eat shit out of trashhhhh cazn'. Hmmm someone fill me in on whats up...
 #3 
Old 2002-12-18, 22:55
6C 6C is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Exploding seaguls

Why didn't you just feed them alka-seltzer?
 #4 
Old 2002-12-18, 23:05
devoiced devoiced is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Exploding seaguls

because they dont always take it
 #5 
Old 2002-12-18, 23:10
JakeTakeoko JakeTakeoko is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Exploding seaguls

Heh. Feeding them Alka-seltzer is cool to watch. Me and a friend went to an island with some alcohol for torches(exploring underground WW2 bunker in Boston Harbor). When we finished lookin ghtrough all the rooms (and got yelled at by the park rangers for opening up a manhole), we decided to get some overpriced, undercooked french fries. I was going to bring alka-seltzer, because there is so many gulls everywhere, but I decided not to since I might get caught. WE dumped alcohol in the fries(think of it as a seasoning) and fed them to seaguls. They started acting all wierd. (It was rubbing alcohol, by the way)My friend was claiming that he saw a seagull flying sideways, then crash over a hill, but I bet he was just saying that becuase he exaggerates a lot. I did, however, hear them squacking very loudly and repeatedly for ten minutes. We could even walk right up to them and they wouldn't fly away. It was pretty funny.

Anyone know why it is illegal to throw rice at outdoor weddings? Pigeons used to eat them and the gases built up. Kaboom!
 #6 
Old 2002-12-19, 13:54
NumB-nUTz NumB-nUTz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Exploding seaguls

lol

I should have tried some of those ideas. Im currently making a flamethrower to toast the bastards but i cant seem to find something to trigger the dam thing.

In the mean time ill try some of that alcohol on bird feed
 #7 
Old 2002-12-19, 15:54
Regular
 
Date Registered Nov 2002
Default Re: Exploding seaguls

my friend said that if you put a load of english (hot as fuck) mustrd on bread the birds freak out.... just a thought not tried it though
 #8 
Old 2002-12-19, 17:51
NumB-nUTz NumB-nUTz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Exploding seaguls

nice idea, ive tried feeding next doors cat vindaloo. Now that was funny! alternativy, sneak up on a cat and spray its backside with that deep heat spray.
 #9 
Old 2002-12-19, 20:20
6C 6C is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Exploding seaguls

Rubbing alcohol doesnt get you drunk!
 #10 
Old 2002-12-19, 20:24
O'CYRUS O'CYRUS is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Exploding seaguls

quote:
Originally posted by 6C:
Rubbing alcohol doesnt get you drunk!


yeah, it kills u.
 #11 
Old 2002-12-19, 21:27
JakeTakeoko JakeTakeoko is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Exploding seaguls

I know that t doesn't. Why don't you take a shot and test it for us? While your at it, tie yourself to the bumper of my car and tell me how fast I'm going.
 #12 
Old 2002-12-20, 13:30
Regular
 
Antipodes
Default Re: Exploding seaguls

92 mp/h
 #13 
Old 2002-12-21, 05:12
Marekus Marekus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Exploding seaguls

ohh rubbing alkehole will get you very drunk. But you will have liver problems and then go blind.

But my way to get gulls drunk

Bread soaked with vodka
Rice Soaked with vodka
mmmm Vodka!
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics