About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Bad Ideas
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bad Ideas Fraud, vandalism, torture, theft, revenge, scams, and other bad ideas. Please do a forum search and site search before posting. Questions about explosives, drugs, weapons, and hacking do not belong in this forum. Please keep things theoretical in nature. Do not admit to crimes you have done or are planning to do.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-18, 01:48
JoeSchmoe JoeSchmoe is offline
Regular
 
Default Scan Tron tests

I read the file on Scan tron tests, but not sure it that will help. I heard there's another way with chalp stick to cheat the tests, too. Is this true?
 #2 
Old 2002-12-18, 02:41
Genital-Warfare Genital-Warfare is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Scan Tron tests

No its not, if you want to know i good way to pass them its called studying.


CTR
 #3 
Old 2002-12-18, 03:41
confuzious confuzious is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Scan Tron tests

If you can't pass a multiple choice test by making educated or even totally random guesses you obviously don't have the brains to fool the machine.
 #4 
Old 2002-12-18, 11:26
devoiced devoiced is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Scan Tron tests

the only subject i have scantrons in is gym and i dont really give a shit about my gym grade. and there all true or false. my gym teacher is a fucking moron, every test he switches of patterns ababaabbaabbabab all the way to 25 and the net test its bababbaabbaababa all the way to 25 so i ace them all anyway
 #5 
Old 2002-12-18, 13:33
The_Famicommie The_Famicommie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Scan Tron tests

On the left hand side of the scantron the machine makes error marks. If you rub chapstick over that area, you will fuck the machine up. Of course, you get a perfect score, but so will every test run after yours. And don't think that the teacher won't be able to figure it out.
 #6 
Old 2002-12-18, 15:16
JoeSchmoe JoeSchmoe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Scan Tron tests

Easy with the falmming there cowboys, my friend said that was true, the chap stick, and I bet him it wasn't. So I posted just wanting to know if it was true.
 #7 
Old 2002-12-18, 16:15
nothingSafe nothingSafe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Scan Tron tests

It doesnt even work in theory. The scantron prints a little mark next to the wrong answers, that just keeps the answers from being printed. It still prints the final score(or the ammount you got wrong, i cant really remember) on the right hand side at the bottom. If the teacher notices an error, they can check it with the answer key, they usually have those for each scantron they give(it may actually be how the machine reads the correct answers...)
 #8 
Old 2002-12-18, 17:26
The_Famicommie The_Famicommie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Scan Tron tests

I hate to tell you this, but it does work. I know a kid who was suspended for doing it. I guess the machine tallies the scores by reading the marks, because he got %100 immediately before he failed it.
 #9 
Old 2002-12-18, 18:14
Genital-Warfare Genital-Warfare is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Scan Tron tests

The machine counts the answer by reading the graphite marks, by the time the talie could be counted half the test would be out of the machine.

CTR
 #10 
Old 2002-12-19, 01:21
rlpinca rlpinca is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Scan Tron tests

quote:
Originally posted by The_Famicommie:
I guess the machine tallies the scores by reading the marks, because he got %100 immediately before he failed it.


Wouldn't it be alot easier for the machine to just keep track of the number of wrong answers than it would be to re read the whole thing looking for red marks?

I just study the shit and pass. I know it's a radical idea, but it's not too hard to do.
 #11 
Old 2002-12-19, 02:23
midas_the_happy_canadian midas_the_happy_canadian is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Scan Tron tests

it does work, the only thing you should worry about is not giving yourself a perfect score. you rub (clear) chapstick over most of the black rectangles on the left side. you're pretty stupid if you give yourself a perfect score when your teacher knows you're dumb

--- ---
 #12 
Old 2002-12-19, 15:04
The_Famicommie The_Famicommie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Scan Tron tests

quote:
Originally posted by Genital-Warfare:
The machine counts the answer by reading the graphite marks, by the time the talie could be counted half the test would be out of the machine.

CTR



OK, look. I don't know how it works, and I couldn't really give a rats ass as I'm of the studying persuasion, but I have seen it work before. It fucks something inside up, and every test run after that one comes out perfect too. Don't ask me why, because I don't know, nor do I care. I already did the whole 4 years of high school, and I know a few of those tricks.
 #13 
Old 2002-12-20, 02:11
Genital-Warfare Genital-Warfare is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Scan Tron tests

quote:
Originally posted by The_Famicommie:
OK, look. I don't know how it works, and I couldn't really give a rats ass as I'm of the studying persuasion, but I have seen it work before. It fucks something inside up, and every test run after that one comes out perfect too. Don't ask me why, because I don't know, nor do I care. I already did the whole 4 years of high school, and I know a few of those tricks.
Ok, it might mess up the machine, but it does not tallie red marks, my friend tryed it on tuesday and it didnt work, so their mabey theve gottton new machines since you were in school.

CTR

 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics