About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Bad Ideas
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bad Ideas Fraud, vandalism, torture, theft, revenge, scams, and other bad ideas. Please do a forum search and site search before posting. Questions about explosives, drugs, weapons, and hacking do not belong in this forum. Please keep things theoretical in nature. Do not admit to crimes you have done or are planning to do.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-15, 18:04
jsenza jsenza is offline
Regular
 
Default Back after more than a year.

I've been away from the board for over a year. Wanted to say hello to all I recognize. And I am very happy to see that the only file which I submitted was accepted in the "Bd Ideas- Scams and Ripoffs" section. My file is the Ripping Sportbooks. Now I remember why I left. Its always the same topics, different kids talking about petty stuff to make little money. Anyway... I post some more stuff soon.
 #2 
Old 2002-12-16, 00:29
ac/dc-grenade ac/dc-grenade is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Back after more than a year.

hey welcome back ,i know you dont know me but hey !meet acdcgrenade!make sure you post up some good stuff not like me
 #3 
Old 2002-12-16, 02:15
jackallen jackallen is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Back after more than a year.

welcome back...

...sadly, its the same now as it was when your left...lots of people discussin the same topics, all doing little cheap things to make pennies here and there... noone seems to be doing anything to bring in good cash.
 #4 
Old 2002-12-16, 03:49
bangbangbooty bangbangbooty is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Back after more than a year.

Welcome again!

I remember the name but its been a while
 #5 
Old 2002-12-16, 22:14
jumpunderaboat jumpunderaboat is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Back after more than a year.

Wehey welcome back although im a 'newb' and havent seen you here before.
 #6 
Old 2002-12-16, 22:33
bangbangbooty bangbangbooty is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Back after more than a year.

Hey jsenza!

Just a question.

Why did you post that your back in Bad Ideas?

Whats so bad about coming back?

From what i remember you had some good posts.
 #7 
Old 2002-12-17, 02:16
jsenza jsenza is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Back after more than a year.

It got kind of boring. Every day was the exact same topics by different people or even the same people using different usernames. I can only read a newspaper once. But if it has the exact same story day after day, I tend to skip the article.... I remember you too Bangbooty. Nice to see you are still here.
 #8 
Old 2002-12-17, 17:19
rockfan_24 rockfan_24 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Back after more than a year.

ya welcome back ..i wonderd were you had gone to i liked your style


i so rule
 #9 
Old 2002-12-17, 18:47
JakeTakeoko JakeTakeoko is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Back after more than a year.

Welcome back, dude. You never knew me, I never knew you, but It's cool.

"Rock on"

\/=-Sam=-\/
 #10 
Old 2002-12-18, 18:58
Genital-Warfare Genital-Warfare is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Back after more than a year.

Welcome, if you dont post in this god forsaken forum you will like totse much more.

CTR
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics