About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Bad Ideas
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bad Ideas Fraud, vandalism, torture, theft, revenge, scams, and other bad ideas. Please do a forum search and site search before posting. Questions about explosives, drugs, weapons, and hacking do not belong in this forum. Please keep things theoretical in nature. Do not admit to crimes you have done or are planning to do.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-13, 03:23
PimpDaddy420 PimpDaddy420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Return Item Switcheroo

I was installing a modchip in my xbox (to pirate games of course) and I fucked it up. I plan to buy a new one and switch the stickers on the bottom so I can return the old one. How should I pay for it, and what store should I shop at that will give me cash back and not require ID for the return.

I don't want them to be able to track me down if they discover that the xbox has been opened
 #2 
Old 2002-12-13, 05:05
bunghole bunghole is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Return Item Switcheroo

Cash.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics