|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Bad Ideas Fraud, vandalism, torture, theft, revenge, scams, and other bad ideas. Please do a forum search and site search before posting. Questions about explosives, drugs, weapons, and hacking do not belong in this forum. Please keep things theoretical in nature. Do not admit to crimes you have done or are planning to do. |
 |
|
|
#1
 2002-12-09, 22:55
|
C101C 
Regular
|
|
|
|
They Tryed To Catch Me In The Act, But I Dished Out Head Trauma With A Wine Bottle.
The Word Going Around The Campfire Is That If You Steal From Albertsons/Wallmart/Ect. They Cant Fuck With You Once You Get Out Of The Store.
Thanks In Advance, -Drax
[This message has been edited by C101C (edited 12-10-2002).]
|
|
#2
 2002-12-10, 19:21
|
|
Regular
|
|
Date Registered Nov 2002
|
|
Re: They Tryed To Catch Me In The Act, But I Dished Out Head Trauma With A Wine Bottle.
true you are off the premesis so im not exactly sure. I think they could get something under citizens arrest because if they stop you outside the shop and find anything on you you have shoplifted.
|
|
#3
 2002-12-10, 20:36
|
rlpinca 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: They Tryed To Catch Me In The Act, But I Dished Out Head Trauma With A Wine Bottle.
I have a close friend that's a disgruntled walmart loss prevention guy. He says that it's a walmart policy not to follow someone out of the store. It's too risky for them. The lawyers and insurance companies would rather not have the employees get into any major confrontations without alot of people around. I'm sure the lack of sufficent camera coverage outside the store probably has alot to do with it also. If they do catch you in the store past the registers with shit on you, then they can ask you to go back to their office while they wait for the police. If you don't cooperate, then they can't physically force you to go. All you have to do is walk away, quickly. If they grab you(not likely) then just start yelling like he is hurting you. They're dressed in plain clothes, so someone might beat his ass in order to help out an innocent kid. 
|
|
#4
 2002-12-10, 21:50
|
Sivvy 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: They Tryed To Catch Me In The Act, But I Dished Out Head Trauma With A Wine Bottle.
god i wish i knew all this a back in the day when i needed it.
|
|
#5
 2002-12-10, 22:18
|
bunghole 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: They Tryed To Catch Me In The Act, But I Dished Out Head Trauma With A Wine Bottle.
I remember a few years ago my brother loaded up his pockets with candy at a food store. He left the store, and when he got to the sidewalk he got tackled by security. And about a year before that, security chased a friend of mine for several blocks before catching him, dragging him back to the store, and getting him arrested.
|
|
#6
 2002-12-11, 00:31
|
6C 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: They Tryed To Catch Me In The Act, But I Dished Out Head Trauma With A Wine Bottle.
Hahahahaha. That's how security at stores should be! If I had a store I would have ex-football players, hot babes with machine guns, and flying monkeys guarding my store 24/7!
|
|
#7
 2002-12-11, 00:38
|
rlpinca 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: They Tryed To Catch Me In The Act, But I Dished Out Head Trauma With A Wine Bottle.
The problem with that is if the shoplifter has a good lawyer. I know the security would be better if they guard could tackle the person and beat his ass, but there's a fine line between a guard stopping a shoplifter and a battery or assault charge. That's why they generally just let the shoplifter go if he doesn't want to cooperate, it's cheaper for the store to lose a cd than to get sued for a few million over a kid's bloody nose and emotional distress.
|
|
#8
 2002-12-11, 00:52
|
Necron_With_Bionics 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: They Tryed To Catch Me In The Act, But I Dished Out Head Trauma With A Wine Bottle.
Ahh, the wonderful world we live in  Now what would you do if you had massive carparks with fort style walls & automatic gates, to stop the shoplifter?
|
|
#9
 2002-12-11, 00:53
|
Zero the Inestimable 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: They Tryed To Catch Me In The Act, But I Dished Out Head Trauma With A Wine Bottle.
����Store security officers thrive on people's inexperience and misconceptions. That's why they wear fake cop outfits with the shiny badges and all. Physically, there is nothing they can legally do to you. If they grab you it's offensive touching. If they tackle you it's assault. All they can really do is intimidate you verbally, get your picture or description if they're quick, and try to trick you into thinking they have real authority. ����Security goons and rent-a-cops are not police officers. They cannot arrest you, they cannot hit you, they cannot force you to do anything. ����My personal policy, should the need arise, is to verbally irritate them to the point that their little pea brains turn to violence. As soon as they lay a finger on me I have justification to defend myself. I had a security guard lay one finger on a friend of mine once. He didn't get the chance to get the second finger on him before I promptly made his day very unpleasant. ����If you are forced to run, get somewhere where you know they will not find you. Do not try to ditch the merchandise. If they find it the merchandise will be solid proof against you later. If you have to lose the goods, destroy them. Don't just leave them lying around. ����If you have balls and live nearby, get to your house and destroy the merchandise. When the goon chases you to your door, call the police on him for harassment and trespassing. With the merchandise destroyed they can't prove that you've done anything unless they have good film of you stealing the product. You win.
����Hmm. That turned into a tangent.
~Zero
|
|
#10
 2002-12-11, 04:56
|
C101C 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: They Tryed To Catch Me In The Act, But I Dished Out Head Trauma With A Wine Bottle.
Yeah, This Black Dude Chased Me A Few Blocks For Stealing 2 Bottles Of Wine...... He Got To Close To Me So I Had To Use The Wine Bottle As A Weapon Against His Face.
Thanks For All The Help.
-Drax
|
|
#11
 2002-12-11, 15:04
|
eRJee 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: They Tryed To Catch Me In The Act, But I Dished Out Head Trauma With A Wine Bottle.
At the supermarkt where i work there was a shoplifter we cought every week, and he laufghed at us we couldn't do anything and that the law was on his side.
He really started to irritate us, so we decided that it was payback time.
One of us knew where he lived and we payed him a visit one time, we took him to a quiet place and really beat him up. He he had 2 broken ribs and his face was purple.
We said he couldn't proof a thing, and if he went to the police they probaly weren't going to punish us. And if he went we would really get him.
Moral of this story: don't go to far, security guards can be as nasty as you, and they also know how to get you and don't get cought.
|
|
#12
 2002-12-11, 16:51
|
deadkennedy 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: They Tryed To Catch Me In The Act, But I Dished Out Head Trauma With A Wine Bottle.
When I was out at the supermarket last time I heard some people talking about a 79 year old lady who they arrested for shoplifting. She was just trying to get away with some laxatives. They followed her all over the store until she left. Then they busted her.
Um. I think security can kick your ass. One time my dad saw this guy try to steal a gun from a gun store. Then this guy that looked like a football player came out and tackled him. Also, another time, I was in Wal-Mart, well... I was driving by when I saw this guy steal something and started running. The CASHIER ran after him. It was funny watching the black guy run.
|
|
#13
 2002-12-12, 22:37
|
letsnukechina 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: They Tryed To Catch Me In The Act, But I Dished Out Head Trauma With A Wine Bottle.
Before assuming that the guards are rent-a-cops, id take a look at his badge, just to be safe. Also, if hes a cashier, ect.. you're right. AS for the gun store thing, they do have a reason to use security guards like that.
|
|
#14
 2002-12-12, 23:54
|
P_Dub_Pyro 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: They Tryed To Catch Me In The Act, But I Dished Out Head Trauma With A Wine Bottle.
quote: Originally posted by letsnukechina: Before assuming that the guards are rent-a-cops, id take a look at his badge, just to be safe.
my mom works at dilliards and they have about 4-5 off duty cops working there. one was my old dare officer and is a sniper on the swat team (really cool guy). does the fact that they're off duty mean tht they're just as good as a rent a cop?
|
|
#15
 2002-12-13, 20:28
|
I Love Poop 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: They Tryed To Catch Me In The Act, But I Dished Out Head Trauma With A Wine Bottle.
quote: One time my dad saw this guy try to steal a gun from a gun store.
That is probabaly the most insane thing someone could do. The majority of employes working at gun stores are carrying a firearm, whetever it's open or concealed, count on thier firearms being chambered with a full magazine, ready to rock and roll.
|
|
#16
 2002-12-13, 20:33
|
I Love Poop 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: They Tryed To Catch Me In The Act, But I Dished Out Head Trauma With A Wine Bottle.
quote: does the fact that they're off duty mean tht they're just as good as a rent a cop?
A off duty officer, regardless if he's out of uniform is still a sworn officer of the courts. He can use his power to make arrests if the situation calls for just that. Although i'm sure it is common that his limitations are "felony" off duty arrests. A lot of juridistions require a officer to carry a concealed firearm on his person along with badge/indentification, even when off duty and in plain clothes. In that sense they have more power and flexiability than the average "rent a cop".
|
|
#17
 2002-12-15, 02:32
|
Galvaplex 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: They Tryed To Catch Me In The Act, But I Dished Out Head Trauma With A Wine Bottle.
quote: "If you are forced to run, get somewhere where you know they will not find you."
Be carefulif you run. Once, a few years back, I stole a Star Trek movie from the local blockbuster. (I had a craving for intelligent entertainment, they were only playing Football on TV). Well, I got out of the store fine, and then the rent-a-cop comes chasing after me. So, I run to a nearby forest. I don't live in the boonies, so I don't know why it hasn't been cut down yet. Anyway, the fat bastard tracked me about halfway through the damn bush, weaving off the paths and onto others. Finally, I managed to clothesline him with a tree branch. Luckily, he never saw my face. The moral of the story: These guys can muster superhuman abilities when irritated.
|
|
#18
 2002-12-15, 03:01
|
rlpinca 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: They Tryed To Catch Me In The Act, But I Dished Out Head Trauma With A Wine Bottle.
I guess Dillards makes a habit of hiring cops for loss prevention. I know 2 that work at the dillards here. If they are a cop, then they can chase you and arrest you no matter what time of day it is. You might have more leverage on getting away with an evading charge since they aren't in uniform, but it depends on the situation.
My favorite gun store here got robbed a few monthst ago. A kid walked in and busted a case open with a hammer while his friend distracted the owner. He grabbed a sig and a Kimber and hauled ass out of the store. The owner was armed, but was at the other end of the store. The kid ran out of the store as a State cop was pulling into the driveway to do some shopping. Needless to say, he didn't get too far.
|
|
#19
 2002-12-15, 23:44
|
Capt Cataclysm 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: They Tryed To Catch Me In The Act, But I Dished Out Head Trauma With A Wine Bottle.
After 9-11 my city started hiring all sorts of weirdoes for transit security details. Everything from 500 pound black ladies, to angry looking guys with attack dogs and telescoping batons.
Rule of thumb, if they don't have a gun, RUN. If they have a gun, be prepared to deal with ... um legal implications.
My only serious fear is that the government will start handing out lethal force licenses to rent-a-cops. Gun totting private security here we come.
|
|
#20
 2002-12-16, 00:27
|
rlpinca 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: They Tryed To Catch Me In The Act, But I Dished Out Head Trauma With A Wine Bottle.
Rent a cops can already have guns. I had an apartment in cali with sevurity, even the lowly rent a cop there was packing. Hell, I've seen security guards at grocery stores and malls with guns. It's definately not uncommon.
|
|
#21
 2002-12-16, 01:08
|
AzUrE BLuE 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: They Tryed To Catch Me In The Act, But I Dished Out Head Trauma With A Wine Bottle.
Also, here's something I've learned first hand... Don't carry any drugs, illegal weapons or anything of the like. Once out of the two times I've ever been caught shoplifting the little rent-a-cop brought me into the booth and when the cop arrived, had me empty my pockets. Guess what? Ended up with community service for not only shoplifting, but possession. So be careful kids.
|
|
#22
 2002-12-16, 22:14
|
Capt Cataclysm 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: They Tryed To Catch Me In The Act, But I Dished Out Head Trauma With A Wine Bottle.
quote: Originally posted by rlpinca: even the lowly rent a cop there was packing.
Rent a cops can already have guns??? You sure their not part time off duty pork? I thought only off duty police can be used as paid armed guards? Tells you allot about how much money the employers are willing to spend on physical "Security".
|
|
#23
 2002-12-17, 01:50
|
rlpinca 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: They Tryed To Catch Me In The Act, But I Dished Out Head Trauma With A Wine Bottle.
You're kidding right? You've never seen an armed security guard.
Armored car guards, mall guards, some store guards, apartment guards, grocery store guards, casino guards, even atm technicians I've seen them all armed and unarmed.
Some states require special classes for a guard to be armed, and some states don't really care. Hell, I can walk around pretty much wherever I want with a gun open carried. If I unload it, I can carry concealed. If I get caught with it loaded and concealed, it's a petty misdemeanor in this state(new Mexico). Same level as a parking ticket.
Some states on the other hand(cali) won't let you carry a loaded gun in yout own car.
|
|
#24
 2002-12-17, 23:26
|
Capt Cataclysm 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: They Tryed To Catch Me In The Act, But I Dished Out Head Trauma With A Wine Bottle.
Strict gun laws a blessing at times...
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|