About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Bad Ideas
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bad Ideas Fraud, vandalism, torture, theft, revenge, scams, and other bad ideas. Please do a forum search and site search before posting. Questions about explosives, drugs, weapons, and hacking do not belong in this forum. Please keep things theoretical in nature. Do not admit to crimes you have done or are planning to do.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-02, 17:19
Sevarian Sevarian is offline
Regular
 
Default Sleeping gas/ Halothane/ Fantanyl/Knock-out Gas

OK, we have all heard of it right? Doctors use it.Germans used it. Some know how to make it. I want to know how to make it. You hear tons of ideas on robbing people... how easy would it be to bomb the house with sleeping gas while they are most likely already asleep to ensure they dont wake up for a while and just casually get the good stuff... no hassle just take it all. I didnt know if this should have gone under weapons or not because its a pretty bad idea...
 #2 
Old 2002-12-02, 17:26
pink spid3r pink spid3r is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sleeping gas/ Halothane/ Fantanyl/Knock-out Gas

Just search for it on Yahoo or Google.
 #3 
Old 2002-12-02, 18:29
Sevarian Sevarian is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sleeping gas/ Halothane/ Fantanyl/Knock-out Gas

I have tried i only get reports on when it was used and who its used by not how its made. I have been searching for about 3 months now
 #4 
Old 2002-12-02, 18:35
pink spid3r pink spid3r is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sleeping gas/ Halothane/ Fantanyl/Knock-out Gas

You might want to search for dentist supplies if you are looking for Sleeping Gas.
 #5 
Old 2002-12-03, 15:51
AnTi-YoU AnTi-YoU is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sleeping gas/ Halothane/ Fantanyl/Knock-out Gas

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. methoxyflourane.
 #6 
Old 2002-12-03, 16:23
pink spid3r pink spid3r is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sleeping gas/ Halothane/ Fantanyl/Knock-out Gas

I have tried searching dentist supply sites, but no luck finding sleeping gas.
 #7 
Old 2002-12-03, 22:16
AzUrE BLuE AzUrE BLuE is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sleeping gas/ Halothane/ Fantanyl/Knock-out Gas

Fentanyl? The first time fentanyl was used as a gas was only like a few weeks ago in that Moscow hostage crisis. And in case you didn't know, it didn't just put people to sleep, it killed them. Plus unless you know an anesthesiologist you're going to have a hell of a time finding it.

P.S. its about 40x stronger than heroin so I doubt if you got it you'd want to waste it like that.
 #8 
Old 2002-12-03, 22:21
AzUrE BLuE AzUrE BLuE is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sleeping gas/ Halothane/ Fantanyl/Knock-out Gas

It's also kinda hard to administer micrograms in gas forms, hence fentanyl comes in patches. And when you consider that the amount of fentanyl it takes to kill 100 people is invisible to the naked eye, you'd probably wind up killing your target and yourself.
 #9 
Old 2002-12-04, 03:39
deadkennedy deadkennedy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sleeping gas/ Halothane/ Fantanyl/Knock-out Gas

Ok, this is a bad idea, but if you think about it for awhile you might get a chance.

STEAL the shit from a hospital. Get a job there so you have access and take it. Once you have enough. Quit. It would be better if you were an ambulance driver or something because you could wheel in a anastesia machine and drive off with it in your ambulance without anyone paying much attention. THIS WOULD BE A BAD IDEA. if you were really serious about getting this this might be the only way to do it. you could also try paying a dentist for it. Give em an offer he can't refuse and boom there you go.
 #10 
Old 2002-12-04, 14:19
Sevarian Sevarian is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sleeping gas/ Halothane/ Fantanyl/Knock-out Gas

Well first of all fentanyl wasn't used for the first time in moscow recently. They did you use but they used a concentrated version fentanyl has been administered for years as an inhalable anesthetic. The only problem as brought up is it is hard to come by. Ask you doctor about fentanyl he should know. Concentrated fentanyl is added to novacaine by the wa
... I was just thinking with all the devils that plague this website, me included, SOMEONE might have a strong chem background and know hwo to make the shit.
 #11 
Old 2002-12-06, 21:35
Regular
 
ATL, ho!
Default Re: Sleeping gas/ Halothane/ Fantanyl/Knock-out Gas

lab tips would help you more.
 #12 
Old 2002-12-08, 03:38
Ironz Ironz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sleeping gas/ Halothane/ Fantanyl/Knock-out Gas

http://www.totse.com/en/drugs/miscellaneous_drug_information/barbitua.html


http://www.totse.com/en/drugs/speedy_drugs/
 #13 
Old 2002-12-08, 06:49
Sevarian Sevarian is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sleeping gas/ Halothane/ Fantanyl/Knock-out Gas

I was recently investigated by the FBI. I personally do not wish to continue with this forum. I was informed that obtaining this information is illegal and will no longer be participating. So, unless you feel it necessary to keep this post open I would appreciate it is you would please close this thread Mr. Moderator.
 #14 
Old 2002-12-08, 10:28
zack novoselic zack novoselic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sleeping gas/ Halothane/ Fantanyl/Knock-out Gas

Investigated by the FBI? How? They called you on the phone or something? Or parked a black van in front of your house?
Don't they have anything better to do? So what happened?
And what's with all the question marks in this reply? Is this normal? Or should i go see a doctor about it?
Anyway do the feds really watch this board?
 #15 
Old 2002-12-08, 13:17
Ironz Ironz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sleeping gas/ Halothane/ Fantanyl/Knock-out Gas

quote:
Originally posted by Sevarian:
I was recently investigated by the FBI. I personally do not wish to continue with this forum. I was informed that obtaining this information is illegal and will no longer be participating. So, unless you feel it necessary to keep this post open I would appreciate it is you would please close this thread Mr. Moderator.


Mr. Sevarian,

Since you are the starter of this post, I will respect your request and close this. However, I hope you will stay as part of the totse community, if not in Bad Ideas.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics