About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Bad Ideas
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bad Ideas Fraud, vandalism, torture, theft, revenge, scams, and other bad ideas. Please do a forum search and site search before posting. Questions about explosives, drugs, weapons, and hacking do not belong in this forum. Please keep things theoretical in nature. Do not admit to crimes you have done or are planning to do.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-11-30, 17:07
MSW2006 MSW2006 is offline
Regular
 
Default Magic Bagg

As much as I enjoy shoplifting and stealing things from stores, I've always removed the tags from them. Has anybody tried the magic bagg? Does it work, and what is the success rate? Any replies would be appreciated.
http://members.hostedscripts.com/board.cgi?user=1988

[This message has been edited by MSW2006 (edited 12-22-2002).]
 #2 
Old 2002-11-30, 17:33
Zero the Inestimable Zero the Inestimable is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Magic Bagg

����I've tested it. The thread is probably still around if you look back a few months. The 'magic bag' works on RF theft tags, and I wouldn't be surprised if it worked on older microwave and magnetic systems as well.

~Zero
 #3 
Old 2002-11-30, 18:20
MSW2006 MSW2006 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Magic Bagg

Ah, thanks. I'll get around to making one and testing it out soon. Is the one listed on the site (in irresponsible activities, my fav section) the one you made?
 #4 
Old 2002-11-30, 18:32
rexy00 rexy00 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Magic Bagg

Hey anyone wanting to make HUGE money legally then all you do is follow these steps:
1. Sign up to Ironz's Fan Club

Ironz is the coolest guy in the world, and I want to be just like him.

[This message has been edited by Ironz (edited 12-09-2002).]
 #5 
Old 2002-12-09, 20:20
arsondaily arsondaily is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Magic Bagg

yes the magic bagg does work me and my friend have used it mant times. the eaaist thing to do is go the borders get the cds you want then go get a magazine, then once youve got all that go to the cafe. once in the cafe open the flap of the bag and put the cd on it. then magaizne over then while looking at mag slowly slip the cd in the bag and them quickly walk out.

also if you put a strap on the bag you cn just say its a purse or a measenger bag
 #6 
Old 2002-12-09, 20:31
MR.SMITH MR.SMITH is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Magic Bagg

what the hell rexy, i hate people like you. Who come here for a week and post this subscibe and buy shit, shit. Go sell your shit somewhere else.
 #7 
Old 2002-12-09, 21:14
PyroFire PyroFire is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Magic Bagg

I agree.....fuck off rexy
 #8 
Old 2002-12-09, 22:31
devaluations devaluations is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Magic Bagg

Yes, a bag lined with several layers of aluminum foil does work for disabeling rf tags. its is by far the most cumbersome way to steal. simply bending the rf tags, or using a neodium magnet to demagnetize them works much better. a friend of mine used to carry a messenger bag with a large neodium magnet in it. he'd just drop things in and leave. on an interesting note, placing an rf tag over your heart, covering it with your hand, and then walking out of a store does not set off the alarm.
 #9 
Old 2002-12-21, 00:19
MSW2006 MSW2006 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Magic Bagg

Seeing as I have't been around recently, I was thinking...what if you wrapped the item DIRECTLY in aluminum foil?
 #10 
Old 2002-12-21, 02:44
devoiced devoiced is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Magic Bagg

that would look very suspicious
 #11 
Old 2002-12-21, 16:23
modega modega is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Magic Bagg

Plus, it would make a lot of noise wrapping up the item.
 #12 
Old 2002-12-21, 17:08
MSW2006 MSW2006 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Magic Bagg

I think I'm going to try it sometime soon. It may be noisy if you're not cautious about it, and it may look suspicious (get out of view, obviously) but it's probably better than just having a bag lined with foil. Maybe, maybe not. I'll see.
 #13 
Old 2002-12-21, 17:56
insertnamehere insertnamehere is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Magic Bagg

Is this bag just a shopping bag lined with aluminium foil?
 #14 
Old 2002-12-22, 15:29
MSW2006 MSW2006 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Magic Bagg

quote:
Originally posted by insertnamehere:
Is this bag just a shopping bag lined with aluminium foil?


Somewhat, but read the file on it in Bad Ideas:Irresponsible Activities. It'll describe it better than I.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics