|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Bad Ideas Fraud, vandalism, torture, theft, revenge, scams, and other bad ideas. Please do a forum search and site search before posting. Questions about explosives, drugs, weapons, and hacking do not belong in this forum. Please keep things theoretical in nature. Do not admit to crimes you have done or are planning to do. |
 |
|
|
#1
 2002-11-28, 13:58
|
eRJee 
Regular
|
|
|
|
A "how to" manual on getting hotmail passwords
Hello,
Since so many people wanted to learn how to "hack" hotmail, i made a "how to" manual, and put it on my site. This is a very easy to get manual becouse it has screenshots of every step. You can make your own site in 30 minutes.
Click here if you want to go there. http://www.lockpick-nederland.com/fake/Hotmail/page1.html
The site explains how to make your own website that looks like hotmail, and when you send somebody a hotmail with a link to that website he will be redirected to your site, when he is there he will be asked to re-enter his username and password, when he clicks on login again his login name and password will be send to you. Very simple and effective.
I also have a forum where you can ask questions if you got problems, or don't get it.
The how to manual consists of 5 pages, and each page contains about 3 pictures, and is about 300kb big.
EDIT
Changed the URL, it works again.
[This message has been edited by eRJee (edited 12-11-2002).]
[This message has been edited by eRJee (edited 12-11-2002).]
|
|
#2
 2002-11-28, 14:02
|
MSW2006 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: A "how to" manual on getting hotmail passwords
I believe that it will only work on stupid people. After all, I've seen people try to do this before. I didn't fall for it.
|
|
#3
 2002-11-28, 14:53
|
eRJee 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: A "how to" manual on getting hotmail passwords
about 50% of the people i tried it on worked, i did give them their passwords back offcourse, read the disclaimer on the first page of the tutorial.
You can make it as convincing as you want. If you know a little html you can edit your own page as much as you want.
|
|
#4
 2002-11-28, 15:02
|
pink spid3r 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: A "how to" manual on getting hotmail passwords
What is the point of tapping into someones e-mail? I think it is pretty stupid. People have been warned about sites like these and know what to look for. If you want to know the REAL way to tap into someones account, then talk to me.
|
|
#5
 2002-11-28, 15:38
|
Nox 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: A "how to" manual on getting hotmail passwords
You do all this to get what? Someone has:
Too much time on their hands Needs to get a life.
eRJee = MORON
Nox
|
|
#6
 2002-11-28, 20:26
|
eRJee 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: A "how to" manual on getting hotmail passwords
quote:
You do all this to get what? Someone has: Too much time on their hands Needs to get a life.
eRJee = MORON
Why i do this? Every 2 weeks i see someone asking "how do i hack hotmail" i was fed up with that and now i show them how it took me 1 hour. So i don't have to much time on my hands, you on the other end with 3000+ posts must have. Why do you post so much? You do all this to get what? Someone has: Too much time on their hands Needs to get a life. Nox = MORON
|
|
#7
 2002-11-28, 23:30
|
midas_the_happy_canadian 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: A "how to" manual on getting hotmail passwords
ding! ding! back to your corners, gentlemen -----------------  ---------------------
|
|
#8
 2002-11-28, 23:48
|
nothingSafe 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: A "how to" manual on getting hotmail passwords
He obviously took the time to make a very detailed tutorial on how to create this page to steal hotmail passwords. Although i dont find it useful for myself, i often see people posting here and every other forum under the sun, asking how to get hotmail passwords. I think instead of bitching, you should thank him for doing this. I'll be sure to keep it bookmarked so i can direct people to this page in the future. Thanks.
|
|
#9
 2002-11-29, 00:28
|
A-F Army 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: A "how to" manual on getting hotmail passwords
I give you props, it works well...
|
|
#10
 2002-11-29, 00:32
|
[NIN] the perfect drug ![[NIN] the perfect drug is offline](../../images/statusicon/user_offline.gif)
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: A "how to" manual on getting hotmail passwords
ya, good idea. never thought of that, redirecting them to a fake site under your control. props man, props. i'll try that in operation armada (see revenge on a huge scale). thanks.
|
|
#11
 2002-11-29, 00:40
|
Nox 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: A "how to" manual on getting hotmail passwords
quote: Originally posted by nothingSafe: I think instead of bitching, you should thank him for doing this.
"Holy criminalistic idiocy Batman." "Not so fast Robin. There must be some intelligent reason Penguin is trying to steal other people's passwords." "Zounds Batman. That means you might really need to thank eRJee instead of calling him a moron." "I keep telling you Robin, not so fast. Penguins nefarious skulldudgery is indeed profound." "Advantageous adjectives Batman, do you really mean that nothingSafe might have a point?" "Precisely Robin. NothingSafe's logic train comes to a point, upon which the moronic drivel that eRJee created can be skewered." "Holy spindle Batman, do you think this was the Penguins' plan all along?" "Only time will tell Boy Wonder, only time will tell. And thank him? Not." Nox
|
|
#12
 2002-11-29, 05:54
|
LCDforMe 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: A "how to" manual on getting hotmail passwords
lol nice one Nox.
|
|
#13
 2002-11-29, 05:56
|
Dion 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: A "how to" manual on getting hotmail passwords
eRJee,
Will you try to make an lame attempt at revenge on Nox for calling you a moron as well? How about the future? You will get flamed countless times, will you devote all of your energy on taking their hotmail accounts like a little kid? You're [supposedly] eighteen, GROW UP!
You child. You're lucky you caught me when I was indisposed. You infantile brat, I sure hope karma catches up with you one day. You may have threatened me with the almighty, "I have your IP, dur dur dur." You're dealing with a game in which the weapon is a double-edged sword. People seem to agree that you're a moron, accept your losses and go on.
Advice: Do not take flames personally.. unless you agree yourself that you are a moron, which judging by your ego will never happen in a million years.
[This message has been edited by Dion (edited 11-29-2002).]
|
|
#14
 2002-11-29, 06:19
|
eRJee 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: A "how to" manual on getting hotmail passwords
Thanks, to all the people who respect my work for it.
@Dion, i know you have a reason to be angry, so i leave you alone. (good luck with your dad)
@Nox, Once again you reply not with an answer but with a witty remark, and so trying to dodge my question on your post count.
I have a vague idea of what kind of person you are:
Male, between 14 & 18
Not given much attention by his parents.
Isn't noticed on school and has very little friends.
Uses totse to vent his anger on other people and has a change of "being" somebody.
Nox if you wish to continue this, please do it in Private messages, or email me at Heemskerk121@zonnet.nl but leave this thread alone.
On a side note: Some people need to read the Disclaimer on page 1, it clearly say's i only tested it on friends, and after i got their password i gave it back and adviced them to change their password.
|
|
#15
 2002-11-29, 09:16
|
Nox 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: A "how to" manual on getting hotmail passwords
quote: Originally posted by eRJee: @Nox, Once again you reply not with an answer but with a witty remark
I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. quote: Originally posted by eRJee: [B and so trying to dodge my question on your post count[/B]
If your question is that my post count implies that I have no life, dream on kid. quote: Originally posted by eRJee: [BI have a vague idea of what kind of person you are:
Male, between 14 & 18
Not given much attention by his parents.
Isn't noticed on school and has very little friends.
Uses totse to vent his anger on other people and has a change of "being" somebody.[/B]
Mostly incorrect. Male, Age- 250 (Born 1806), Parents deceased, don't go to school, my friends aren't little, they're tall, was "somebody" long before Totse existed. quote: Originally posted by eRJee: Nox if you wish to continue this, please do it in Private messages, or email me at Heemskerk121@zonnet.nl but leave this thread alone.
Email? Not in this lifetime bucko. As far as leaving this thread alone- Have you ever heard of public domain? You're out of your league kid. Grow up. Nox
|
|
#16
 2002-11-29, 09:25
|
eRJee 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: A "how to" manual on getting hotmail passwords
quote:
Mostly incorrect. Male, Age- 250 (Born 1806), Parents deceased, don't go to school, my friends aren't little, they're tall, was "somebody" long before Totse existed.
Once again you don't give your real age, another sign of hiding. Also you make jokes to avoid answering questions. BTW 1806+250= 2056, and we still live in the year 2002, maybe your not. Whatever, I put you in my ignore list. But i have added you to my msn, come online and lets talk.
|
|
#17
 2002-11-29, 14:13
|
Dion 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: A "how to" manual on getting hotmail passwords
It's a ploy Nox. I assume you already know this, put him on your ignore list. I know you aren't sorry for what you did eRJee. Good luck with my Dad? Perhaps it would be best to quit doing crack. I know you were busy flaunting your so-called skillz, but if you were in any right mind you would of noticed that my Father was already dead you ignorant dipshit. Why do you think I was drunk on Thanksgiving? Why do you think I fell for your cheap trick? For some reason I think Nox is around Metas age. Bitterness comes to you with age. Note:That wasn't an insult, just an observation. quote: On a side note: Some people need to read the Disclaimer on page 1, it clearly say's i only tested it on friends, and after i got their password i gave it back and adviced them to change their password.
So, I am suppose to be your friend? When was I endowed such a title. When you decided to take your childish revenge further? Picture yourself in my place. How would you feel.
|
|
#18
 2002-11-29, 16:38
|
eRJee 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: A "how to" manual on getting hotmail passwords
Soyour dad is dead eh? I don't believe that sounds like you are just trying to get symphatie from the other people. I don't trust anything on the internet.
Btw if i wanted to hurt Nox, i could have gotten his IP from the acces logs i have, but i am not like that. ---------
On a lighter note, are there any people with questions here? Post your comments please.
|
|
#19
 2002-11-29, 16:56
|
Nox 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: A "how to" manual on getting hotmail passwords
quote: Originally posted by eRJee: BTW 1806+250= 2056, and we still live in the year 2002, maybe your not.
This was the second time I did the 1806 bit. The last person didn't get it. quote: Originally posted by eRJee: I put you in my ignore list.
But i have added you to my msn, come online and lets talk.
Since I'm on your "ignore list", why do you want to "talk"? Nox
|
|
#20
 2002-11-29, 17:24
|
PakiprototypeX 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: A "how to" manual on getting hotmail passwords
come on guys must we fight like this. leave erjee alone he has only done a common deed, but on the other hand he has given hackers a bad name.
|
|
#21
 2002-11-29, 18:12
|
Nox 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: A "how to" manual on getting hotmail passwords
If the name I got one the email inquiry is correct, we are talking about a she, not a he.
By the way, I'm not fighting. I am far better at fighting than this nerf-ball schtuff.
Nox
|
|
#22
 2002-11-29, 19:15
|
6C 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: A "how to" manual on getting hotmail passwords
This is ridiculous.
|
|
#23
 2002-11-30, 18:34
|
rexy00 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: A "how to" manual on getting hotmail passwords
Hey anyone wanting to make HUGE money legally then all you do is follow these steps: 1. Sign up to http://www.bonustree.com/jsp/BonusTree.jsp?ref_id=4723301 (this site pays out BIG bonuses to refer members; so post a message anywhere you can)
2. Promote your Bonus tree site http://www.bestwebtraffic.com/cgi-bin/main.cgi?member=rexy00 (surf many sites and get traffic (potential signups to your bonus tree site)
I rake in a shitload of money with this but it takes time so be patient!
|
|
#24
 2002-12-11, 09:23
|
Bandannas 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: A "how to" manual on getting hotmail passwords
The only problam with this idea is that the real web adress geocities....... sows not hotmail any ideas how to fix that?
|
|
#25
 2002-12-12, 16:20
|
anhe 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: A "how to" manual on getting hotmail passwords
browsing your index right now.. whats with all of the shit from textfiles.com?? man fake logins?? *sigh* ...Sweet jesus haha look at all of the GET's from bombshock in his access.log
[This message has been edited by anhe (edited 12-12-2002).]
|
|
#26
 2002-12-12, 17:29
|
Deathrow588 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: A "how to" manual on getting hotmail passwords
quote: Originally posted by Dion: It's a ploy Nox. I assume you already know this, put him on your ignore list.
I know you aren't sorry for what you did eRJee. Good luck with my Dad? Perhaps it would be best to quit doing crack. I know you were busy flaunting your so-called skillz, but if you were in any right mind you would of noticed that my Father was already dead you ignorant dipshit. Why do you think I was drunk on Thanksgiving? Why do you think I fell for your cheap trick?
For some reason I think Nox is around Metas age. Bitterness comes to you with age.
Note:That wasn't an insult, just an observation.
So, I am suppose to be your friend? When was I endowed such a title. When you decided to take your childish revenge further? Picture yourself in my place. How would you feel.
Shut the fuck up. Do you find it hard to see when someone is being nice? If you do ten i take it back but i doubt it.
|
|
#27
 2002-12-12, 17:30
|
Deathrow588 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: A "how to" manual on getting hotmail passwords
quote: Originally posted by eRJee: Soyour dad is dead eh? I don't believe that sounds like you are just trying to get symphatie from the other people. I don't trust anything on the internet.
Btw if i wanted to hurt Nox, i could have gotten his IP from the acces logs i have, but i am not like that. ---------
On a lighter note, are there any people with questions here? Post your comments please.
No questions as of yet but id just like to say i appreciate your site.
|
|
#28
 2002-12-12, 19:07
|
|
Regular
|
|
somewhere up there
|
|
Re: A "how to" manual on getting hotmail passwords
Gee Nox, why were you so hard on eRJee? I'm not saying you should thank him or anything, but flaming him for a good idea just doesn't seem right. Plus he attempted to answer a question that a lot of stupid newbies ask like "How to hack hotmail?" Also, he needs to get a life? That in my opinion was getting a bit personal, something which I don't stand for. And I have no idea why he would be a moron for taking time and coming up with his idea. So what I'm trying to convey is that it might have been better to leave him alone in the first place.
|
|
#29
 2002-12-12, 19:34
|
Nox 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: A "how to" manual on getting hotmail passwords
It is true that I was 'hard' on him/her (still think eRJee is female because of the return address on an email).
Simply put, I was hard because some of our bombshock morons don't need any more information than they already have ... hence the question, what was the purpose. There are plenty of things that I know which these morons would love to know, but by keeping it to myself, might keep one of them alive, or at least intact. I saw no really useful purpose for that post other than trying to show off how smart that eRJee was. The other part that got to me was how eRJee treated her 'friends'. Lord, I DON'T want to be in that number.
Nox
|
|
#30
 2002-12-12, 20:02
|
The_Famicommie 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: A "how to" manual on getting hotmail passwords
Yeah, this idea is totally original, I think I first came across one of those sites about 2 years ago.
I really wish I knew someone's e-mail password. That would be as good as grabbing mail from their mail box!
Bill, junk, bill, porn, bill, junk, bill, bill...
|
|
#31
 2002-12-12, 20:12
|
enigmaXesp 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: A "how to" manual on getting hotmail passwords
quote: Originally posted by Nox: "Holy criminalistic idiocy Batman."
"Not so fast Robin. There must be some intelligent reason Penguin is trying to steal other people's passwords."
"Zounds Batman. That means you might really need to thank eRJee instead of calling him a moron."
"I keep telling you Robin, not so fast. Penguins nefarious skulldudgery is indeed profound."
"Advantageous adjectives Batman, do you really mean that nothingSafe might have a point?"
"Precisely Robin. NothingSafe's logic train comes to a point, upon which the moronic drivel that eRJee created can be skewered."
"Holy spindle Batman, do you think this was the Penguins' plan all along?"
"Only time will tell Boy Wonder, only time will tell. And thank him? Not."
Nox
......................
|
|
#32
 2002-12-12, 21:35
|
eRJee 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: A "how to" manual on getting hotmail passwords
I never said it was original.
I read an article in a magazine a few months ago about an amarican guy who had a website with the same concept.
He would sell people's password to others for $25 i don't understand why anyone would want to pay that.
But i founded it fun to play with the idea, and i posted it on a several websites.
And why anyone would want to read other people's email?
Here are a few:
To get back at people at forums.
To get back on someone they now in real life.
To get login names and passwords to online games.
To feel good about themselfes that they were able to get someones password.
And Nox i don't think that a kid can hurt himself with this information, or he must be really stupid.
|
|
#33
 2002-12-13, 01:59
|
The_Famicommie 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: A "how to" manual on getting hotmail passwords
Yeah, now post a reason worth my time.
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|