About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Bad Ideas
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bad Ideas Fraud, vandalism, torture, theft, revenge, scams, and other bad ideas. Please do a forum search and site search before posting. Questions about explosives, drugs, weapons, and hacking do not belong in this forum. Please keep things theoretical in nature. Do not admit to crimes you have done or are planning to do.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-11-22, 01:49
xd xd is offline
Regular
 
Default the cigabomb

fun with cigarettes:

empty out a cigarette completely of tobacco and stuff it with a china doll or some other very thin fire work and put it all the way to the filter inside the paper. make sure to cut the fuse down as short as you can. then re-pack the cigarette with tobacco as well as you can so it looks natural. then give it to an enemy you hate and watch as it explodes in his face when the embers hit the fuse.
 #2 
Old 2002-11-22, 02:04
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: the cigabomb

Looks like somebody just saw an episode of Laurel and Hardy. How unoriginal.

Nox
 #3 
Old 2002-11-22, 02:07
pink spid3r pink spid3r is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: the cigabomb

I wish people would stop leeching off other people and experiment for some on their own. My friend and I are making our own version of "The Terrorist Handbook"
 #4 
Old 2002-11-22, 02:08
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: the cigabomb

I never read this forum, nor have I.
 #5 
Old 2002-11-22, 02:31
Moderator
 
Facedown in the shag rug.
Default Re: the cigabomb

Have you ever tried emptying a commercially-produced cigarette? In America, at least, very few people roll their own. I guess if you happen to live in Australia, or some other place that won't get you harassed for carrying papers, it might work. It's still lamer than a one-legged Jesus.
 #6 
Old 2002-11-22, 02:49
6C 6C is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: the cigabomb

quote:
Originally posted by pink spid3r:
I wish people would stop leeching off other people and experiment for some on their own. My friend and I are making our own version of "The Terrorist Handbook"


Oh man. Dont mind me asking but what will be in this handbook of yours?
 #7 
Old 2002-11-22, 14:37
pink spid3r pink spid3r is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: the cigabomb

Experiments that my friend Reed and I have been conducting overtime. Mostly chemical experiments, it is not really going to include anything explosive of any sort. We need to name it Chemical Chaos.
 #8 
Old 2002-11-25, 14:45
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: the cigabomb

quote:
My friend and I are making our own version of "The Terrorist Handbook"


Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Oh my what a bunch of fuckin losers!

Thanks for the good laugh... kids these days huh?
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics