About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Bad Ideas
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bad Ideas Fraud, vandalism, torture, theft, revenge, scams, and other bad ideas. Please do a forum search and site search before posting. Questions about explosives, drugs, weapons, and hacking do not belong in this forum. Please keep things theoretical in nature. Do not admit to crimes you have done or are planning to do.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-11-16, 20:11
deadkennedy deadkennedy is offline
Regular
 
Default 2000 in 2 months

Ok guys, I am 13 so i can't get a job. I need 2000 in 2 months for this thing. I have nothing to sell, i don't have any tools to like break into houses and steal shit. Also, when it comes down to what i want to buy they are going to see the money so how can i trick them into thinking it's honest. What I was thinking of was going shoplifting all the time and telling my parents I was making money raking someones yard but who makes that much raking yards.
 #2 
Old 2002-11-16, 21:13
Regular
 
Default Re: 2000 in 2 months

People start legit bussinesses as lawn mowing and raking people and support families with lawn care.

That should tell you there is potental money in lawn care.

If mowing grass grates on your nerves, raise enough to buy a couple vending machines and you will be racking in the dough. You wont have to do much with a couple vending machines except empty the change out and deposit the money in the bank.
 #3 
Old 2002-11-16, 21:16
deadkennedy deadkennedy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 2000 in 2 months

i could mow lawns but it is like winter here and like 40 degrees. there is just leaves and i hate raking leaves. anyways about the vending machines. no. there is like a fifteen percent chance of sucess and the cost 2000. that is what i am trying to make.

[This message has been edited by deadkennedy (edited 11-17-2002).]
 #4 
Old 2002-11-17, 06:51
CDG CDG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 2000 in 2 months

this is another money making fast thread, but i will entertain with this dumb/smart idea stolen from another member which i forgot.

you print fake money, with any old ass printer, as long as it felts sort of like real money, and looks like it. It doesnt have to be perfect, as you will be using it in low light condition.

you go to some underground rave, or any part that sells drugs. you use this money to buy some pills and other shit, and you sell what you bought for half the price. it will go fast, and you make half of whatever you printed.

this method will get your ass sprayed with bullets in no time, but hey, its fast.
 #5 
Old 2002-11-17, 08:50
Regular
 
the happy land of australia
Default Re: 2000 in 2 months

if your going to rip off someone, drug dealers arnet probably the best people. try the same idea somewhere else dark.
 #6 
Old 2002-11-17, 10:15
Regular
 
Antipodes
Default Re: 2000 in 2 months

you could always try pimping, you need a crazy looking suit and a purple hat with a large feather.
 #7 
Old 2002-11-17, 14:33
girlzlover7 girlzlover7 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 2000 in 2 months

shoplifting is not a good Idea

you could offer to clean peoples houses and steal some money when they are not looking
 #8 
Old 2002-11-17, 15:24
kingfan14 kingfan14 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 2000 in 2 months

You could always break into cars and steal the decks and stereos. Sell them to people for like 100 dollars a piece you would be ranking in dough brother. And about the house robberies i know people that do that and you dont really need any tools just steal somebodys key that you know has lots of money . Like at lunch steal there key wait until they are gone and robb there house. Just if they have an alarm just run the fuck out of there. Good luck
 #9 
Old 2002-11-17, 16:52
RebornHitler RebornHitler is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 2000 in 2 months

If you're going to break inot a house, you don't need tools. All you need, is a back-up man and a backpack or duffle bag.
 #10 
Old 2002-11-17, 17:06
Regular
 
Default Re: 2000 in 2 months

A less riskier idea if you dont like my previuos idea and you still want to be on the outside of the legal fence, here what you do.

Either get a 18 year old you know to buy some smokes for you, (prefferablly a friend who dont mind giving em to you.) then sell em to other kids your age. Or if you are 18, copy some money and buy some smokes and sell em to kids.
 #11 
Old 2002-11-18, 02:46
deadkennedy deadkennedy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 2000 in 2 months

Yeah I thought about the whole cig thing but first of all im not 18. I also would smoke the cigs before I could sell them. All my connections booked because my friend is being a jerk right now and... long story. So i resorted to stealing them. Most stores know my face now so i can't go there and i can't go into a gas station every day and just walk out.
 #12 
Old 2002-11-18, 03:10
CDG CDG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 2000 in 2 months

sell weed then, they dont got age restriction on that, and in my area, the cops dont care as much about weed as selling alcohol...they just think its some home made smokes.
 #13 
Old 2002-11-18, 03:58
deadkennedy deadkennedy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 2000 in 2 months

nope not weed. I would but i can't get any. If I did have some it would be gone. I know some dealers but they won't tell me the suppliers and if I grow it it takes 8 weeks.
 #14 
Old 2002-11-18, 04:34
6C 6C is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 2000 in 2 months

Kill people for money. Can't stomach it? Design websites? Dont have the knowlege? Sell drugs. Dont have any? Make video games and start your own business. Cant make games? Goto www.pieskysoft.com


Oh yeah why do you need $2,000 in two months?
 #15 
Old 2002-11-18, 07:17
Green_Giant Green_Giant is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 2000 in 2 months

Two Grand in two months.
You can work with me. I'll put you out on the street, I'll bring in clientele. I'll watch over you and make sure you don't get in trouble. You won't have to do much work. Can you play the flute or shove your fist in you mouth?

Won't you be my Ho?


Ho Ho Ho!
 #16 
Old 2002-11-19, 00:49
CMH CMH is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 2000 in 2 months

Look under the sofa cushions.

$2000 in 2 months, without working. Wow what can I say... welcome to the real world.
 #17 
Old 2002-11-19, 01:42
CDG CDG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 2000 in 2 months

sell your kidney?
 #18 
Old 2002-11-21, 01:02
dre dre is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 2000 in 2 months

why u need $2000?
 #19 
Old 2002-11-21, 01:16
deadkennedy deadkennedy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 2000 in 2 months

I need 2 grand for a micro sprint car that my friend is selling. a micro sprint car is like a race car that usully costs around 10 grand new but this kid wants to sell it fast and wants to give me the option to buy it before anyone else.
 #20 
Old 2002-11-22, 01:16
**Aj** **Aj** is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 2000 in 2 months

Sorry it just seems that someone wouldnt lose out on 8000 dollars just so they can be nice to a friend. Well I mean If I was rolling in the money that would be different. But if I was rolling in money I wouldnt be selling cars lol. Mmm

Iam thinking mayby 500 dollars tops in 2 months without a job. Really nothing to sell eh? What about the computer your typing this on? Explain it to your parents. Jesus they would probably pitch in if its that good of a deal.

All I can say is mayby poppin' open drink machines in high traffic areas. Take the money. And sell the drinks really cheap. Hmm. 2 months ya dont have much to work with there. If I knew a really good way to make 2 grand in 2 months Id be doin it lol.
 #21 
Old 2002-11-22, 18:22
deadkennedy deadkennedy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 2000 in 2 months

I was thinking about playing bingo at some firehouse friday night. I was thinking of watching the person that wins the most and when she leaves mace the hell out of her and take the money. I don't think I would do that because all the old ladies that go to the bingo halls in my area are related to me or know my grandparents.
 #22 
Old 2002-11-22, 22:34
vinman56 vinman56 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 2000 in 2 months

when you parents are gone, mess around with you house, and take all of your valuable stuff and hide it somewhere, say you were at a friends house, and when you came back everything was messed up. And then sel al the stuff you took on E-bay

*actually dont do that
 #23 
Old 2002-11-24, 20:11
ScrewThirdHeartbeat ScrewThirdHeartbeat is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 2000 in 2 months

if you worked 40 hours a week for two months you'd make enough, off the books of course
 #24 
Old 2002-11-24, 21:23
NAAGAL NAAGAL is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 2000 in 2 months

off the books is right
Child Labor laws is no one undr 18(correct the age if im wrong) can work over 20 hours a week
 #25 
Old 2002-11-24, 23:40
deadkennedy deadkennedy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 2000 in 2 months

What do you mean "off the book"? illegally?
Anyways in my state in the summer people 14 and up can work 40 hours and during school only 20.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics