About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Bad Ideas
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bad Ideas Fraud, vandalism, torture, theft, revenge, scams, and other bad ideas. Please do a forum search and site search before posting. Questions about explosives, drugs, weapons, and hacking do not belong in this forum. Please keep things theoretical in nature. Do not admit to crimes you have done or are planning to do.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-31, 04:04
sexual assault sexual assault is offline
Regular
 
Default Scam to get fast money

My friends and I have done this many times when we are in need of quick cash and we have a couple of extra hours to spare. Make a donations sign up paper on your computer. Make columns for the person's name, address, phone number, and amount they wish to donate. Dress up nice, then go door to door asking for donations. When I did this, I said that I was a high school student collecting funds for the local humane society, and the money that I raise would be used for pet supplies, better conditions, and other shit like that. I also said that it counted as community service for a school project I was doing. People usually won't think twice if you give them a convincing story, and they'll just hand over their cash knowing that it will help some poor dog or cat. Just be sure to plan out your story before you get to the door, because you don't want to fuck up if they decide to ask you a shitload of questions.
 #2 
Old 2002-10-31, 14:07
YouAreNotYourKhakis YouAreNotYourKhakis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Scam to get fast money

I got an easier system than that. See those UNICEF commercials on TV? You can get some cash quick if you get kids to carry those boxes around on Halloween night and bring you what they collect. You give them candy in return. Simple as that. If they try and jack you, take it by force and then take their candy.

Of course, this is assuming you get the stupid younger kids.

[This message has been edited by YouAreNotYourKhakis (edited 10-31-2002).]
 #3 
Old 2002-10-31, 19:08
Vinnie9229 Vinnie9229 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Scam to get fast money

YouAreNotYourKhakis,I was going to do that but if you order a box I think they would want you to mail them the money back besides I can't now I don't think the box would come in 2-3 hours
 #4 
Old 2002-10-31, 19:51
YouAreNotYourKhakis YouAreNotYourKhakis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Scam to get fast money

No they have them at some McDonald's. Just look around for em.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics