|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Bad Ideas Fraud, vandalism, torture, theft, revenge, scams, and other bad ideas. Please do a forum search and site search before posting. Questions about explosives, drugs, weapons, and hacking do not belong in this forum. Please keep things theoretical in nature. Do not admit to crimes you have done or are planning to do. |
 |
|
|
#1
 2002-10-31, 03:32
|
SomeEverydayNobody 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Personal Information.....
Okay, this isn't a revenge thign or anythign stupid but its a LONG story [a year long!] so I won't get into detail. But in short I need to get soem information on a person. Not stupid thigns like where they live, but more detailed thigns. To start, heres the information I hav obtained:
*Name *Age [not specific date of birth, just the age] *A possible alternative phone number [ie: cell phone?] *Liscense plate number *Address *A copy of their signature [I used a zig-zag to trace it so its not exactly the best copy]
Now what I want, is anything I can get. Things like criminal record, credit report, [currently skimming the internet for that info] specific birth date, SS# [not to do soemthing 'kewl' to them], family members, and anything else.
Obviously I dont want to stop at the internet as that search wouldnt go far. I feel free to goto government offices to get info [hence the signature copy] but one thing you must understand is this person is not only a different sex, but much older! As in like 30+ years older! I would like to know if anyone knows of offices that would supply information like this. As well, I would like to obtain a brith certificate but dont know how possible that is. Not to fuck with their credit or anything stupid like that, I just image finding other info would be easier with something like that, but its not neccessary, just would be better. [kind of a first step right now]
So, I could use any advice on getting a birth certificate, without getting it through the mail for now. [I can use the mial but right now its really risky!] And from there a SS# and so on.....
Any tips would be great, especially what types of government offices would have some of the info I mentioned, and what is public record. [ie: where could I find death certificates, so as to locate deceased family members?] As well, if you can think of any information that would be relevant to anything [any arbitrary information is useful right now!] would be great to know!
Thanks!
Edit: As well, to help verify the possible alternative phone number, I would liek to know if I can obtain information on the prefixes used by certain phone companies. Like for example if I have two phone numbers: 651-7654 and 324-0671, and both are cell phones, the 651 prefix would be used by Bell Mobility, whereas the 324 prefix would be used by Tellus. [just an example, this information is not true!]
[This message has been edited by SomeEverydayNobody (edited 10-31-2002).]
|
|
#2
 2002-10-31, 11:19
|
confuzious 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Personal Information.....
To get their SS#, try phantominfo.com. Now go buy a prepaid debit card in that name with fake docs. Call up a mail boxes etc, and say you will be moving to that town next week, and ask if you can fax in the mailbox rental form, info, ID. You send them fake ID with the person's name on it. Then you can use your prepaid debit card to order an expedited copy of their birth cert. to your MBE box. You also use it to order a credit report on the person.
|
|
#3
 2002-10-31, 23:36
|
RebornHitler 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Personal Information.....
For a birth certificate, all you have to do is know what hospital they were born at, and then go to your local government offices downtown and ask for a copy of the birth certificate.
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|