About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Bad Ideas
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bad Ideas Fraud, vandalism, torture, theft, revenge, scams, and other bad ideas. Please do a forum search and site search before posting. Questions about explosives, drugs, weapons, and hacking do not belong in this forum. Please keep things theoretical in nature. Do not admit to crimes you have done or are planning to do.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-28, 22:18
djdonte djdonte is offline
Regular
 
Default Printing check and MICR toner

I've been working on a humongously large 1200dpi check template and I've perfected it so one could theretically write off fake checks that have a non-existent name on them. (with a novelty id of course) I print them on computer paper and they seem fine, since I've had trouble obtaining check paper. Now i learn that you need MICR toner that can be magnetically read. When i read this, it said that the MICR toner is for the bank scanners to transfer funds. Would a commerical check printing/endorsing (like at an electronics store) machine read or check for this toner to pass a check at a store WITHOUT telecheck. Does the checkmachine this magnetically responive toner?
 #2 
Old 2002-10-29, 00:13
confuzious confuzious is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Printing check and MICR toner

You might want to ask this at shadowcrew.com, I think they'd be more helpful.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics