|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Bad Ideas Fraud, vandalism, torture, theft, revenge, scams, and other bad ideas. Please do a forum search and site search before posting. Questions about explosives, drugs, weapons, and hacking do not belong in this forum. Please keep things theoretical in nature. Do not admit to crimes you have done or are planning to do. |
 |
|
|
#1
 2002-10-27, 23:16
|
Bleed666 
Regular
|
|
|
|
HELP! I need $120 by....
tuesday, i dont have a job nor any money in the bank. my friends are poor as well or jews... anyways i g2 pay this fuckin ticket (dam i h8 cops)...i have $5 tahts it  i hvae thought about the following ways to get this money... steal it, steal/sell somthing, deal, sell cigs to young kids for $1 each (morons), anyways let me kno if u guys got any ideas! thx
|
|
#2
 2002-10-27, 23:47
|
Dion 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: HELP! I need $120 by....
Pimp yourself out. And you could also stop posting here, it wastes precious time that you could be using to get money. 
|
|
#3
 2002-10-27, 23:49
|
|
|
Re: HELP! I need $120 by....
The answer is in your screen name buddy. BLEED Give blood to a local hospital.
|
|
#4
 2002-10-27, 23:50
|
|
|
Re: HELP! I need $120 by....
Hell, if that doesn't work try donating some sperm. 
|
|
#5
 2002-10-27, 23:55
|
|
|
Re: HELP! I need $120 by....
or blood.
|
|
#6
 2002-10-28, 00:04
|
JoeSchmoe 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: HELP! I need $120 by....
Steal from old people, they'd only use it for dumb shit anyways, they probably wouldnt even notice it was missing. Or from a church.
|
|
#7
 2002-10-28, 00:08
|
TOWCHBob 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: HELP! I need $120 by....
Get a loan from the bank. Pay the ticket with the loan. Get a job at McDonalds for 1 month. That will make you about $1000 if you work full time. Presto! Not only have you gotten yourself out of this mess, you made some pocket cash. And you did all this legaly!
|
|
#8
 2002-10-28, 00:08
|
Bleed666 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: HELP! I need $120 by....
blood eh, old ppl eh good ideas.. keep em coming
|
|
#9
 2002-10-28, 01:15
|
Nox 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: HELP! I need $120 by....
quote: Originally posted by Bleed666: tuesday, i dont have a job
My calendar says that the 27th of October is a saturday. You could sell part of your brain. You're not using it anyway. Nox
|
|
#10
 2002-10-28, 01:47
|
Mista Piccolo 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: HELP! I need $120 by....
Maybe he meant, as of this coming Tuesday?
|
|
#11
 2002-10-28, 02:07
|
mysterychick 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: HELP! I need $120 by....
I think the best idea is steal then sell things and sell cigeretts to kids and if you still go to school you can make heaps of money of these things-like when i was at school i stole choclate from a local supermarket then sold it at school -I use to make around 25 dollars a day then i would have enough to bey myself to tinney!
|
|
#12
 2002-10-28, 03:41
|
jsaxton14 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: HELP! I need $120 by....
Nox, I don't fucking get it. You are such an idiot. LOOK AT THE TITLE!!! I need $120 by... Tuesday!!! Because you were too stupid to understand this you decided to flame him. You are setting a great example for the rest of Totse. I hope enough people figure out what a low-life you are and make your life hell.
|
|
#13
 2002-10-28, 03:43
|
jsaxton14 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: HELP! I need $120 by....
quote: Originally posted by Nox:
You could sell part of your brain. You're not using it anyway.
Look who's talking.
|
|
#14
 2002-10-28, 04:05
|
Dion 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: HELP! I need $120 by....
Nox is volatile jsaxton14. Leave him alone. quote: Look who's talking
I don't believe you should be talking either.
|
|
#15
 2002-10-28, 04:34
|
CDG 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: HELP! I need $120 by....
Oh and donate sperm before you donate blood. Then go and sell some cigs to kids...not much chances of getting caught there. After that you can always just steal from some stranger in a resturant or something you have no idea how many of them just leave wallets out.
|
|
#16
 2002-10-28, 13:25
|
JoeSchmoe 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: HELP! I need $120 by....
Go around to different resturants and take tips that people leave on the tables. I've made up to 70 bucks that way.
|
|
#17
 2002-10-28, 14:05
|
YouAreNotYourKhakis 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: HELP! I need $120 by....
quote: Originally posted by TOWCHBob: Get a loan from the bank. Pay the ticket with the loan. Get a job at McDonalds for 1 month. That will make you about $1000 if you work full time. Presto! Not only have you gotten yourself out of this mess, you made some pocket cash. And you did all this legaly!
I doubt that he's the kinda person they would give a loan too. If he doesn't have 120 bucks now, how can he pay back a 1000 dollar loan now. Thats how the bank will view it... I say just mug some people. That works. Use the 20 bucks to buy a bb gun and then mug people. Paint it black if neccesary to make it look more authentic.
|
|
#18
 2002-10-28, 16:04
|
SomeEverydayNobody 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: HELP! I need $120 by....
Whats the ticket for? If its just a speeding ticket or something, take it to court, the cops usually dont show up. I dont know if you can do that in the states but you can do it here. You cant contest the ticket, and if the cops not there its dismissed.
Or you could just go for a walk when it gets dark. When you see al old lady coming just strart running ten feet form her and rgab her purse then bolt. Im sure theyll have like $50 each, and if done on a deserted or low traffic street nobody will even see.
|
|
#19
 2002-10-28, 16:20
|
quandary 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: HELP! I need $120 by....
sell your computer
|
|
#20
 2002-10-28, 17:34
|
YouAreNotYourKhakis 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: HELP! I need $120 by....
quote: Originally posted by SomeEverydayNobody: Whats the ticket for? If its just a speeding ticket or something, take it to court, the cops usually dont show up. I dont know if you can do that in the states but you can do it here. You cant contest the ticket, and if the cops not there its dismissed.
Or you could just go for a walk when it gets dark. When you see al old lady coming just strart running ten feet form her and rgab her purse then bolt. Im sure theyll have like $50 each, and if done on a deserted or low traffic street nobody will even see.
Yeah, SEDN is right. Usually they won't show but it depends on the judge. A friend of mine went one time and the cop didn't show. The judge had someone fuckin call the cop up. It sucked, but most of the time they don't show up.
|
|
#21
 2002-10-28, 18:10
|
Mr.Fubar 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: HELP! I need $120 by....
Front a few ounces of weed from your local dealer. Sell it all, make some dough. But don't get robbed or you ass is grass. hehe. thats funny!
|
|
#22
 2002-10-28, 18:34
|
Bleed666 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: HELP! I need $120 by....
im not sure if the bank would give me loan.. ticket was for speeding, im not sure if the cop wont show up cuz there was a total of 4.. and 2 of them wrote shit down. :/ i'm not sure but i heard i could pay it in community service... even though i h8 that shit it might be better than actually payin it. im gonna go check in like an hour to see if its possible and how many hours..
|
|
#23
 2002-10-28, 18:59
|
JoeSchmoe 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: HELP! I need $120 by....
Steal simple shit like stuff people will leave in their back or front yard, or when they run into a gas station ar a store to get something and they leave a window open in their car or something, snatch it.
|
|
#24
 2002-10-28, 19:02
|
JoeSchmoe 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: HELP! I need $120 by....
(Then of course pawn it or something like that)
|
|
#25
 2002-10-29, 01:19
|
Bleed666 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: HELP! I need $120 by....
good idea, i can sell bunch of stolen shit at a pawn shop.. ive considered this b4 only one problem, closet pawn shop is id say over 45min drive from here.. which is fuked up
|
|
#26
 2002-10-29, 01:20
|
Bleed666 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: HELP! I need $120 by....
oh yea i jacked some kids wallet today and got $40... 80 more to go :/
|
|
#27
 2002-10-29, 02:31
|
Genital-Warfare 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: HELP! I need $120 by....
quote: Originally posted by Dion: Nox is volatile jsaxton14. Leave him alone.
I don't believe you should be talking either.
All of you should shut up, read my quote and remeber, and Nox i used to have respect for you but you are falling fast, now not only do you insult kewls but anyone who posts. CTR
|
|
#28
 2002-10-29, 23:49
|
el tweako 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: HELP! I need $120 by....
use that 40 dollars to buy half a ounce of weed..you make 70 bucks off of a half ounce..selling it for 5 bucks a gram. 14 grams = 70 bucks. use those 70 dollars to buy a ounce...divide that ounce to 12 bags and theres 120 bucks..sell the bags for 10 a peice. i dunno if my prices are acurate .. .but thats what they are here. and im not talking about sensimillia..im talking about typical green regular shit you know?
[This message has been edited by el tweako (edited 10-29-2002).]
|
|
#29
 2002-10-29, 23:59
|
Dion 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: HELP! I need $120 by....
quote: All of you should shut up, read my quote and remeber, and Nox i used to have respect for you but you are falling fast, now not only do you insult kewls but anyone who posts
Take your own advice. Nox is insulting to teach this community of retards [most likely including myself  ] how to properly post/convey your point. If you can't see that by now then you should leave. This will be the last time I'll post in this topic, so don't bother to retort.
|
|
#30
 2002-10-30, 02:12
|
PLAINTIFF 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: HELP! I need $120 by....
WHO THE HELL WRITES THIS SHIT..........MAN JUST GO TO SCHOOL OR SOME PLACE ELSE WHERE THEIR R SODA MACHINES.....NOW BRING THE ONE THING NO REAL MAN CAN LIVE WITH OUT (DUCK TAPE) NOW SAY THE COKE OR PEPSI COSTS 50 CENTS....YOU KNOW WHERE THE MACHINE GIVE YOU THE CHANGE AT RIGHT? CLOGE THE HOLE UP WITH DUCK TAPE AND COME BACK TOMARROW OR WHEN SCHOOLS OVER AND REMOVE THE TAPE........PRESTO EVERYONE ELSES CHANGE.......5 OR 10 BUCKS.....NOW DO THAT TO 5 MACHINES
|
|
#31
 2002-10-30, 02:18
|
PLAINTIFF 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: HELP! I need $120 by....
ST,STT,ST,STUPID...........
|
|
#32
 2002-10-30, 02:20
|
PLAINTIFF 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: HELP! I need $120 by....
quote: Originally posted by Bleed666: tuesday, i dont have a job nor any money in the bank. my friends are poor as well or jews... anyways i g2 pay this fuckin ticket (dam i h8 cops)...i have $5 tahts it 
i hvae thought about the following ways to get this money...
steal it, steal/sell somthing, deal, sell cigs to young kids for $1 each (morons), anyways let me kno if u guys got any ideas! thx
STUPID.............
|
|
#33
 2002-10-30, 02:38
|
PLAINTIFF 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: HELP! I need $120 by....
WELL BOYS LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT A LITTLE TRIP ME AND THE CREW TOOK (LABOR DAY WEEKEND + LITTLE CHASH = NOTHING) INLESS YOU HAVE ME ALONG FOR THE RIDE.......ME AND TWO FRIENDS COUNTED R DOLLERS...(DAMN 60 BUCKS) WHAT TO DO???? WELL IT ALL STARTED WITH ABOUT 14LBS. OF STEAMED SHRIMP AND A 12PK. OF COLD BEERS!!! THE BILL CAME TO ABOUT 60 BUCKS...(GO FIGURE) I GUESS NOW WOULD BE A GOO TIME TO LET YOU GUYS IN ON MY PLAN....
|
|
#34
 2002-10-30, 03:15
|
PLAINTIFF 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: HELP! I need $120 by....
DAMN DO I GOT TO TEACH YOU GUYS EVERYTHING..... WELL HERE WE GO!!!!! (LABOR DAY WEEKEND + LITTLE MONEY = NOT MUCH FUN) INLESS YOU HAVE ME AROUND THAT IS...SO I ROUNDED UP A COUPLE OF FRIENDS WE COUNTED R DOLLERS (DAMN 60 BUCKS)... WHAT TO DO????
WELL IT ALL STARTED WITH 14LBS OF STEAMED SHRIMP AND A 12PK. OF COLD ONE'S (NOT SODA.. BEERS...STUPID)GO FIGURE THE BILL CAME OUT TO ABOUT 60 BUCKS I GUESS NOW WOULD BE A GOOD TIME TO LET YOU IN ON MY PLAN...... YOU SEE KROGER AND WALMART HAVE A 200 PERCENT MONEY BACK GRANTEE ON THEIR FOOD ITEMS...FOR YOU NUCKLEHEADS OUT THEIR (60 DOLLERS OF NASTY FOOD = 120 DOLLERS OF CHASH) YOU GET THE PICTURE..... SO BACK TO MY STORIE AFTER SITTING IN THE PARKING LOT AND EATING ABOUT 5 OR 6 LBS. OF SHRIMP THAT THEY COOKED WHILE WE WAITDED AND DRINKING A COUPLE OF BEERS....I JUST BROUT THE REST OF THE SHRIMP BACK INSIDE AND TOLD THEM IT WAS NASTY OR OVER COOKED....AFTER ALL THEY COOKED IT....ALL THEY HAD TO SAY WAS SORRY ABOUT THAT AND PRESTO 120 BUCKS!!!!!!!!
WE ENDED UP STOPING AT ABOUT 5 OR 6 STORES ON ARE WAY TO THE BEACH DOUBLING R MONEY EVERY TIME......NEEDLESS TO SAY WE HAD A GREAT LABOR DAY WEEKEND AT THE BEACH, ALL THE SEA FOOD WE COULD EAT AND EVEN GOT LAID!!!!!!!
"I LOVE IT WHEN A PLAN COMES TOGETHER"
NOW YOU MITE ASK YOUR SELF Y SHRIMP....WELL EXPENCEIVE AND THEY STEAM IT FOR YOU...IT TAKES ABOUT 15MIN. TO COOK..........
WELL TIRED OF TYPING AND GETTING LATE SO I HOPE YOU GET YOUR MONEYS WORTH AND LATER
PS. IF ANYONE OUT THEIR HAS ANY GOOD SCAM LIKE THIS ONE AND DOESN'T WANT TO LET EVERYONE KNOW E-MAIL ME ( PLANTIFF1@AOL.COM ).....
ONE HAND WASHES THE OTHER!!!!!!!!!!!
|
|
#35
 2002-10-30, 16:18
|
KamikazePimp 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: HELP! I need $120 by....
Go to a strip joint & snatch the $$$ from those lil' dickteases when they ain't paying attention.
|
|
#36
 2002-10-30, 19:20
|
Bleed666 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: HELP! I need $120 by....
quote: Originally posted by PLAINTIFF: [QUOTE]STUPID.............
wtf, and y the fuck are u messagin about ur story...
|
|
#37
 2002-10-30, 20:03
|
JoeSchmoe 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: HELP! I need $120 by....
Seeing as though its now Wednesday...how did you do?
|
|
#38
 2002-10-30, 23:06
|
Pyr0-Optimist 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: HELP! I need $120 by....
Damn, that was a whole bunch of useless shit, plaintiff. Next time you should post all of your ideas in 1 post.
|
|
#39
 2002-10-31, 18:34
|
Bleed666 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: HELP! I need $120 by....
hey guys, thnx for all ur ideas and so on.. I ended up sellin cigs and made about $17, and sold two scales that i stole to some local dealers for $40 and $45. so i ended up gettin the money  .. skill.
|
|
#40
 2002-10-31, 23:57
|
junglist 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: HELP! I need $120 by....
what kind of dimwitted motherfucker considers illegal activity to pay off a ticket he got for breaking the law?
you got caught once; dipshit, what if thise time you end up in jail?
since most tickets have like a 90 day grace period before they have to be paid, id say you shoulda screwed that dimbulb above your head in a little tighter, a little sooner and taken care of your own ass.
youre worse than a tool, you have no use. you take up space and create negative energy. i really hope you land yourself in jail soon so i can start having to pay for your meals and housing. thanks for being such a positive addition to the world.
|
|
#41
 2002-11-01, 00:31
|
Nox 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: HELP! I need $120 by....
Except for the f-word explitive and the lack of capital letters, this could have been written by me.
I agree 100% with the authors attitudes, and Mr. Bleed, you are a moron.
Nox
|
|
#42
 2002-11-03, 03:15
|
bombbastard 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: HELP! I need $120 by....
sell shit to a pawn shop, but you have to haggle with them, becasue you can rack them up alot of money.
|
|
#43
 2002-11-03, 03:29
|
elusive 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: HELP! I need $120 by....
i pity you stupid fucking kids. you FOOLS DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT MAKING MONEY.
seriously you clowns must be 14 years old.
|
|
#44
 2002-11-03, 03:34
|
JoeSchmoe 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: HELP! I need $120 by....
I am 14...
|
|
#45
 2002-11-23, 20:17
|
MSW2006 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: HELP! I need $120 by....
Sell at a pawn shop? You're fucked. Pawn shops are usually required BY LAW to turn in a list of items they've taken in to the police, for comparison with items reported stolen.
|
|
#46
 2002-11-24, 04:06
|
Khaine 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: HELP! I need $120 by....
Nox,I would have to say that you did it again to me. You are right on the money this kid is a moron and everyone of you people that thinks Nox here is an asshole your right. But he has alot more smarts then 80% of you all here. Don't fuck with this guy he may just turn really NICE on you all. He did it to me and I have not been the same since. And Quandary, very good telling him to sell his Computer. That was very funny. Thanks for that. And kid I'll say this right up front: Selling Shit to kids tells me some very importion things about you. It tells me that your not only a moron but a big peace of shit that needs a bullet right beween your fucking eyes. What is it with you morons fucking with all the children. What's wrong can't fuck with a grown up? I really hope that thy find you in the lake one day. If I get to meet you before hand then I'll put you there myself."Deal.Stay alway from the children moron. Your days are numbered. KHAINE PS:Nox, what is it with all these morons fucking with the children. Sorry man I really don't understand that shit. quote: Originally posted by Nox: Except for the f-word explitive and the lack of capital letters, this could have been written by me.
I agree 100% with the authors attitudes, and Mr. Bleed, you are a moron.
Nox
|
|
#47
 2002-11-24, 17:47
|
prettyidiotic 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: HELP! I need $120 by....
jesus, its not like he was givin away heroin to 8 year olds for kicks! so what if he sold a few cigs to a bunch of 12 year olds? if he hadnt done it someone else would have. or the kids would have stole them from their parents. and i very much doubt he'd get in shit for selling stolen scales to DEALERS! watch how i emphasise that they were DEALERS
|
|
#48
 2002-11-24, 19:23
|
Khaine 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: HELP! I need $120 by....
(so what if he sold a few cigs to a bunch of 12 year olds? if he hadnt done it someone else would have.) "Is this statement your only argument prettyidiotic. If so then I can see why your Nick Name here is PRETTYIDIOTIC. Simply because you are idiotic. Jesus? If he seen him sell Gigs to kids his ass word be fryed. So don't bring jesus into this. This is why so many kids are fucked up or died. Because Shit like you idiots pry on the children. Why not sell them to the folks in the Bars or sell them to adults that smoke. "I use to sell everything in the Bars. But I alway draw the line when it came to the children. You read in the papers all the time about kids getting killed by drivebys and I personally know about 25 children with smoke related illnesses and killed by them drivebys and Raped by FUCK Heads like you folks. Then you read in the New papers that the Fuck that killed that child said "Well,if it wasn't Me then it would have been someone else. "Stay alway from the children and sell your shit in bars or anywere else.BUT TO ADULTS. "And as for heroin,its just as bad as cigs. Try to be an addict of heroin. Its really hard to get off of it. They say cigs are even Harder to quit then heroin is. I know I was an heroin addict as well as a smoker. Heroin was hard to get off but it wasn't as painful to quit as the smoking was. One reason for this is because I also drank alot of Coffee and we both know that Coffee and smoking go hand in hand. So my point is I had to quit both coffee and smoking. I'm happy to say that I'm back on coffee but not the Smoking or Drugs. I have NO problem with you doing Drugs or even cutting yourselves up with them blades that you punks play with but I do have a problem with FUCK heads fucking over Children just because you idiots can't fuck over Grown Ups. Grow the fuck up and leave them children alone or maybe just maybe JUSUS well allow us to meet and I'll give you my word right up front that I'll kill you myself. I'll just tell the Cops that you tryed to Rob me or something else. This well allow me to kill you and get away with it. "Just leave the Kids alone. KHAINE quote: Originally posted by prettyidiotic: jesus, its not like he was givin away heroin to 8 year olds for kicks! so what if he sold a few cigs to a bunch of 12 year olds? if he hadnt done it someone else would have. or the kids would have stole them from their parents. and i very much doubt he'd get in shit for selling stolen scales to DEALERS! watch how i emphasise that they were DEALERS
[This message has been edited by Khaine (edited 11-24-2002).]
|
|
#49
 2002-11-27, 18:51
|
DARK47assassin 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: HELP! I need $120 by....
Ever heared of lock picking/pick pocketing. I dont know bout the rest of ya but ive made a fare share or money at school from pick pockinting those baggy pants posers and picking lockers open and takin shit.
|
|
#50
 2002-11-28, 14:08
|
Jigoku 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: HELP! I need $120 by....
Here's an idea, you now where the cash comes out of in ATM's. Well if you put epoxy or rubber cement threre peoples money can't get out so they just think that the machine is broken so they drive away. Well sometime later come back and rip off the epoxy and presto you just made some green.
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|