|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Bad Ideas Fraud, vandalism, torture, theft, revenge, scams, and other bad ideas. Please do a forum search and site search before posting. Questions about explosives, drugs, weapons, and hacking do not belong in this forum. Please keep things theoretical in nature. Do not admit to crimes you have done or are planning to do. |
 |
|
|
#1
 2002-10-27, 20:38
|
DaemonSage 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Effects of Lye?
Ok, what would the effects on someone be if you switched their heroin with lye? or gave them a gel cap filled with lye? assuming that it would not break the glass or corrode the needle.
|
|
#2
 2002-10-27, 20:48
|
Nox 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Effects of Lye?
Do you mean besides killing them? If not, probably nothing...they wouldn't be alive long enough for anything else to happen.
Nox
|
|
#3
 2002-10-27, 22:00
|
girlzlover7 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Effects of Lye?
how does lye kill someone
and where can I get some
|
|
#4
 2002-10-27, 22:23
|
DaemonSage 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Effects of Lye?
thanx nox, and yes i meant killing them but how long and how painful, the reactions would be priceless... n girlz how FUCKING STUPID ARE YOU?! go pick up lye, itz draincleaner, and put a lil spoonful on ur tongue, you'll know then.
|
|
#5
 2002-10-27, 23:09
|
girlzlover7 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Effects of Lye?
I will ignor the insult and thank you for the info
|
|
#6
 2002-10-28, 00:22
|
TOWCHBob 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Effects of Lye?
Lye is sodium hydroxide if memory serves. It is used for cleaning out slow pipes. I think Red Devil is the purest brand. It's not like you are going to kill someone so why do you care?
|
|
#7
 2002-10-28, 00:32
|
TOWCHBob 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Effects of Lye?
quote: Originally posted by DaemonSage: thanx nox, and yes i meant killing them but how long and how painful, the reactions would be priceless... n girlz how FUCKING STUPID ARE YOU?! go pick up lye, itz draincleaner, and put a lil spoonful on ur tongue, you'll know then.
Why are you calling him stupid? You're the dumbass that is trying to kill someone by replacing Heroin with lye. Have you considered the fact that heroin is one of the most dangerous drugs out there? What type of dumbass kills someone when chances are they'll kill themselves. Look at your options. You can let them do heroin and laugh when they OD. Or you can murder them and I can laugh when you get caught. Think about it.
|
|
#8
 2002-10-28, 00:51
|
Nox 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Effects of Lye?
Well I guess it's time to get serious about this. This is a bad idea because of what can happen to the recipient of your actions.
Bob is correct...Sodium hydroxide. NaOH very efficiently absorbs CO2 to form Na2CO3. Now what does this mean to the body? The brain senses the CO2 level of the blood and when it gets high it increases breathing rate (ie when you engage in physical activity) when the CO2 level gets low it cuts down on breathing rate. In other words you suffocate.
Probably wouldn't corrode the needle (something about stainless steel).
Kiddies, do what Daddy say's, and don't play with lye.
Nox
|
|
#9
 2002-10-28, 00:57
|
DaemonSage 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Effects of Lye?
the reason for the post is its a bad ideas forum, plus its just something i was wondering about. also, lye would be more painful than heroin, and this IS the section for questions about torture, right?
|
|
#10
 2002-10-28, 01:12
|
Nox 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Effects of Lye?
quote: Originally posted by DaemonSage: and this IS the section for questions about torture, right?
Daemon, You are starting to sound like a sick 12-year-old straight out of bombshock. Stop this crap now or go back to bombshock. This is Totse. I say again Totse. I gave you the benefit of one serious answer to a really bad idea. I will not do that again. Let's hope this topic dies now...for everyone's benefit. Nox
|
|
#11
 2002-10-28, 14:14
|
YouAreNotYourKhakis 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Effects of Lye?
Watch Fight Club, you'll get a good idea what lye does. As with fuckin with someones heroin, you can switch it with crack. Or vice versa, sniffing heroin and injecting crack will fuck you up.
I think. I know sniffing heroin will fuck you up... I'm assuming its the same situation when the drugs are reversed.
And I gotta say Nox, you moderators should consider changing the name of this board. I think along the same lines, if its Bad ideas than so be it. If not, change the name to something else. Just my suggestion...
[This message has been edited by YouAreNotYourKhakis (edited 10-28-2002).]
|
|
#12
 2002-10-28, 18:30
|
|
Regular
|
|
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
|
|
Re: Effects of Lye?
dude you dont sniff crack...
|
|
#13
 2002-10-28, 21:57
|
poopmaker2000 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Effects of Lye?
Crack is the smoke form of cocaine.
|
|
#14
 2002-10-28, 22:10
|
Nox 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Effects of Lye?
quote: Originally posted by YouAreNotYourKhakis: And I gotta say Nox, you moderators should consider changing the name of this board. I think along the same lines, if its Bad ideas than so be it. If not, change the name to something else.
I understand your concern. I reference you to FAQ section that shows up when you first log onto the Totse board. The title of this forum is indirectly addressed. Nox
|
|
#15
 2002-10-29, 03:17
|
|
Moderator
|
|
Facedown in the shag rug.
|
|
Re: Effects of Lye?
The description of this forum (Fraud, vandalism, torture, and other bad ideas) doesnt' help your stance, Nox. Perhaps you should shoot an email to root if you think torture is an inappropriate subject. Personally, I've enjoyed the creativity many members have displayed in torture threads. As long as it's kept to a theoretical "what if" subject (as this thread is), I see no problem with it. Your referenced point in the site FAQ is irrelevant. You're a good influence, but back off.
As for the lye:
Everyone thus far has assumed the heroin was to be injected. Heroin is one of the more flexible drugs, however, and can be eaten, snorted, smoked or shot up with positive (depending on your perspective, I suppose) results.
Were the lye insufflated, the combination of the lye with the moisture of the mucous membranes would cause a very nasty chemical burn. The victim would certainly experience extraordinary pain, though I can't be certain that death would follow. Likely not.
Eating it would cause similar results in the mouth and throat, followed by the poisoning aspect that Nox described.
I have no idea what happens if you smoke lye, nor do I know what its vaporization point is.
I can only assume that injecting it would carry gruesome consequences.
In any case, it's just a quicker kill than the heroin.
|
|
#16
 2002-10-29, 03:50
|
SixmanGenghisKa 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Effects of Lye?
y ask on totse when u can do it in real life, this isn's a complex problem anyway
|
|
#17
 2002-10-29, 04:21
|
Global Dominator 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Effects of Lye?
Damn, I hate it when I get so desperate to read something that I come into Bad Ideas. Lye is caustic(look it up dipshit). You can get lye out of a Red Devil Lye can or if you have an ounce of brain power you can derive it from wood ash by filtering water through the ash.
Lye was an ingredient in LYE SOAP before your parents were born for the greater portion of you nameless oxygen wasters.
Because there are only about two people other than me that can handle the stuff without getting it in their eyes just forget you ever heard of the stuff and go back to matchheads and digging powder out of shotgun shells the wrong way.
For the rest of you who have been here awhile, nothing like a big set of non-silicone titties is there?
|
|
#18
 2002-10-29, 04:31
|
DaemonSage 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Effects of Lye?
global, i know about lye, i know how much it hurts, i'm also wondering how hydrochloric acid would affect it, and if the linings in the stomach would neutralize it. i've seen fight club khakis, and read the book (it is my bible, the philosiphy is great), btw, great screen name, and i was just wondering what other people would think.
|
|
#19
 2002-10-29, 04:31
|
YouAreNotYourKhakis 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Effects of Lye?
quote: Originally posted by ThetaReactor: The description of this forum (Fraud, vandalism, [b]torture, and other bad ideas) doesnt' help your stance, Nox. Perhaps you should shoot an email to root if you think torture is an inappropriate subject. [/B]
This is what I meant... As for the lye, like I might have said, I've never done a drug before. what I mean is, you could take the "snortable" form of cocaine, and it looks a lot like heroin. Switching those, giving heroin too the snorter and having them snort it would fuck them up. Trying to replace lye with heroin wouldn't work. When they tried to heat it up... well lets just say they would notice that it wasn't heroin, and they would toss it out. [This message has been edited by YouAreNotYourKhakis (edited 10-29-2002).]
|
|
#20
 2002-10-29, 14:22
|
Global Dominator 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Effects of Lye?
quote: Originally posted by DaemonSage: global, i know about lye, i know how much it hurts, i'm also wondering how hydrochloric acid would affect it, and if the linings in the stomach would neutralize it. i've seen fight club khakis, and read the book (it is my bible, the philosiphy is great), btw, great screen name, and i was just wondering what other people would think.
I understand, my post was not aimed at anyone who actually uses their education, I was just getting mental images of 13 year olds opening a can of Red Devil and sniffing it or looking down into the can. As for Hydrochloric acid and lye, don't. Like the label on the drain cleaner says, don't mix any two. I found that out one day when I had a little cleaner left in two different bottles and needed to clean the kitchen drain. The gas given off when combined was noxious to say the least, and you tend to get some "Old Faithful" effects.
|
|
#21
 2002-10-29, 14:43
|
YouAreNotYourKhakis 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Effects of Lye?
quote: Originally posted by DaemonSage: i've seen fight club khakis, and read the book (it is my bible, the philosiphy is great), btw, great screen name, and i was just wondering what other people would think.
Heh, thanks. Fight Club does rule man. Is the book more... informative is the right word I guess... than the movie?
|
|
#22
 2002-10-29, 21:47
|
DaemonSage 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Effects of Lye?
The book is much much better in my opinion, and thanks global, i know how people can misuse lye...i've learned the hard way to wear gloves, and seen a few of my friends screaming "without" reason for about an hour...
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|