About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Bad Ideas
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bad Ideas Fraud, vandalism, torture, theft, revenge, scams, and other bad ideas. Please do a forum search and site search before posting. Questions about explosives, drugs, weapons, and hacking do not belong in this forum. Please keep things theoretical in nature. Do not admit to crimes you have done or are planning to do.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-25, 16:31
X_Flame2Tame_X X_Flame2Tame_X is offline
Regular
 
Default Where else can I get Chems?

Ok, I live in Canada so I cant order most of the shit off the internet, and Most Chemical supplies places here require ID b4 you can buy anythin. Even at Gardening places I cant get Salt peter without ID! I've tried E-bay but Its In US funds And agian, for the good stuff you need ID. Now, i've thought about Jackin Some shit for the School Chemical Store room (there is 3) but how would i go about doin that without gettin caught??
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics