About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Bad Ideas
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bad Ideas Fraud, vandalism, torture, theft, revenge, scams, and other bad ideas. Please do a forum search and site search before posting. Questions about explosives, drugs, weapons, and hacking do not belong in this forum. Please keep things theoretical in nature. Do not admit to crimes you have done or are planning to do.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-24, 23:24
GhettoJ GhettoJ is offline
Regular
 
Default blank check

I found a blank check on the ground how would I go about cashing this check without getting busted.
 #2 
Old 2002-10-25, 00:18
jsaxton14 jsaxton14 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: blank check

The best thing you could do is go to a store, buy whatever you want, and pay with the blank check, if you don't need ID. If worse comes to worse say that your mom wanted you to pick these things up or something. Cashing it to a bank acct wouldn't work, seeing they could track you down easily.
 #3 
Old 2002-10-28, 01:53
GhettoJ GhettoJ is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: blank check

I was wondering if there was some place I could go to cash it like a liqour store or something where I won't need ID and I was planning on making it out to cash.
 #4 
Old 2002-10-28, 12:53
YouAreNotYourKhakis YouAreNotYourKhakis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: blank check

Hmm. Try a grocery store like Publix. The one I go lets you cash checks, especially for cash, and have little say.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics