About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Bad Ideas
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bad Ideas Fraud, vandalism, torture, theft, revenge, scams, and other bad ideas. Please do a forum search and site search before posting. Questions about explosives, drugs, weapons, and hacking do not belong in this forum. Please keep things theoretical in nature. Do not admit to crimes you have done or are planning to do.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-23, 14:19
YouAreNotYourKhakis YouAreNotYourKhakis is offline
Regular
 
Default Forging Documents

Well recently it became crucial for me to forge some documents, and it occured to me to ask the helpful folks at TOTSE. I want to forge airplane tickets, not so I can board a plane, I only need the stubs. Let me repeat that so no one goes crazy since the word "airplane" was mentioned. I DO NOT WANT A TICKET FOR FLYING PURPOSES, NOR DO I WANT A WHOLE TICKET! I just need a stub or something. I need to prove I wasn't in my hometown at a certain date, and not to deny a felony. My story is that I flew outta town to visit my grandmother who was in a car accident. If forging a plane ticket wouldn't work, can anyone think of any documents that could be forged that would be relevant/applicable to my alibi?
 #2 
Old 2002-10-23, 14:34
confuzious confuzious is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Forging Documents

Ask at shadowcrew.com, they can forge pretty much anything. I doubt anyone will help you much here.
 #3 
Old 2002-10-23, 14:37
biot biot is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Forging Documents

forge a credit statement with the ticket on it. unless you're 13 and just need to turn your book report in late.

[This message has been edited by biot (edited 10-23-2002).]
 #4 
Old 2002-10-23, 14:39
modega modega is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Forging Documents

Don't do it. Do not forge. The airline will sue you. The police will report it is a fraud. You are digging a deeper hole and you wont be able to get out soon. You need to make an aliby. Make sure you have at least 5 witnesses to your where-abouts that night. If 5 people can back up your story you are fine.
 #5 
Old 2002-10-23, 14:46
YouAreNotYourKhakis YouAreNotYourKhakis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Forging Documents

Wow, I just came back to edit my message, saying I realized this would be hard but I figured this would be the best place to look but judging by the responses it should be easy enough.

"Ask at shadowcrew.com, they can forge pretty much anything. I doubt anyone will help you much here."

Thanks confuzious, I will.

biot: no, heh, its not for a book report, but it is school related.

modega: I can see why you might think that but I'm not addressing the airline company. This is just something I want to show my math proffesor so she lets me make up a quiz. I know, this doesn't deserve to be in the bad ideas section, or maybe on totse at all, but I want to do something illegitimate and deceitful. I figured this was the best place to start.

The math teacher requires an "official" document, so I can't have alibis. It's gotta be on paper. Thanks for the responses guys, keep em coming.



[This message has been edited by YouAreNotYourKhakis (edited 10-23-2002).]
 #6 
Old 2002-10-23, 20:16
beatmeofficer beatmeofficer is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Forging Documents

What about a "receipt" from a store where you supposedly were. If you live in Town A and have a reciept from the Dairy Queen in Town B from that day, that ought to be evidence. Did you tell the teacher that you flew?
 #7 
Old 2002-10-25, 14:16
YouAreNotYourKhakis YouAreNotYourKhakis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Forging Documents

I need to get this back to the top. Anyone have any other ideas? I'm going to try soemthing with the receipts but I need other ideas as well. Thanks.
 #8 
Old 2002-10-28, 22:28
djdonte djdonte is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Forging Documents

Dont try to forge the airline stub cuz the airlines sure as hell keep records of that shit and can verify if a person flew on their planes or not
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics