|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Bad Ideas Fraud, vandalism, torture, theft, revenge, scams, and other bad ideas. Please do a forum search and site search before posting. Questions about explosives, drugs, weapons, and hacking do not belong in this forum. Please keep things theoretical in nature. Do not admit to crimes you have done or are planning to do. |
 |
|
|
#1
 2002-10-23, 00:29
|
SomeEverydayNobody 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Knives.....
I was wondering if anyone knows of any sites that are either Canadian based, or will ship to Canada, that sells thigns like knives, and brass knuckles? Ive seen a few but most wont go outside the states. I saw one that shipped ot Canada, but it was a shitty selection and the prices where too high!
So, anyone got any sites?
[ps: I would like to get my hands on a butterfly knife or a few. I COULD get one from friends or what not, but seeing as how theyre illegal, the price is a bit high. My friend paid $50 for his. Its nice, but it isnt worth $50!]
[edit] the availability to pay by MO would be good as I am too young [16] to have a credit card. My parents dont mind the knifes but also dont own credit cards. my mom has ONE and its for emergencies. [/edit]
[This message has been edited by SomeEverydayNobody (edited 10-23-2002).]
|
|
#2
 2002-10-23, 00:32
|
SomeEverydayNobody 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Knives.....
Oh and just so this isnt instantly closed, I actually do not plan on using these thigns to fight. I dont fight, plain and simple, but have always collected knives. However my collection is limited to folding knives and a few fancy looking fixed blade ones. As for the brass knuckles, theyre not knives but still, itde be nice to get a pair, seeing as how I think they look really nice, and would really add to a knife collection!
|
|
#3
 2002-10-23, 00:57
|
confuzious 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Knives.....
Well first of all i'm moving this to where it belongs, weapons and combat. Secondly, why can't you just get someone in the states to buy one for you and mail it over?
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|