About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Bad Ideas
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bad Ideas Fraud, vandalism, torture, theft, revenge, scams, and other bad ideas. Please do a forum search and site search before posting. Questions about explosives, drugs, weapons, and hacking do not belong in this forum. Please keep things theoretical in nature. Do not admit to crimes you have done or are planning to do.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-21, 03:23
SouthernRebel1221 SouthernRebel1221 is offline
Regular
 
Default hydrocloric acid

you can purchase hydrocloric acid in a slightly less acidic solution called miratic acid....still very potent trust me from personal experience....at a pool care shop. They sell it to adjust chemical levels in your pool.

Or you could make pure hydrocloric acid by disolving sugar in chlorine. This however is very dangerous and highly unsanctioned because the ensuing reaction creates a toxic gas, carbon, and Hydrocloric acid...it is a violent reaction that spews the deadly gas into the air and creates alot of heat. I learned this by accident when i was in the 8th grade. I was dissolving candy (gobstoppers) in different liquids and recording disolve times and when i showed the results to my teacher of the chlorine i got in shitloads of trouble.

And to nox, you are starting to piss me off. I sometimes wonder how you became the moderator in the section of TOTSE entitled "Bad Ideas" when you flame members who post...bad ideas....maybe you should be the moderator of the junior crime watchers section or some shit....

 #2 
Old 2002-10-21, 09:20
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: hydrocloric acid

quote:
Originally posted by SouthernRebel1221:
And to nox, you are starting to piss me off. I sometimes wonder how you became the moderator in the section of TOTSE entitled "Bad Ideas" when you flame members who post...bad ideas....maybe you should be the moderator of the junior crime watchers section or some shit....


Your ascerbic (get the pun) evaluation is noted and ignored.

Nox
 #3 
Old 2002-10-21, 16:50
MR.SMITH MR.SMITH is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: hydrocloric acid

Nox doesnt mod bad ideas, I do along with confuzious. Bongman, and Alan dont really post anymore. Leave Nox be, hes just trying to save you from an ass pounding later on in life.
 #4 
Old 2002-10-21, 17:18
Moderator
 
directly over the center of th
Default Re: hydrocloric acid

your post count is 22 that is noted it is also noted that your a jack ass please have a terrible day
 #5 
Old 2002-10-21, 21:40
SouthernRebel1221 SouthernRebel1221 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: hydrocloric acid

my post count has not yet hit twenty, that is noted. it is also noted you are an idiot. fuck you
 #6 
Old 2002-10-21, 22:08
draggo draggo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: hydrocloric acid

I got the pun I doubt most of the 12 year olds will.
 #7 
Old 2002-10-22, 00:23
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: hydrocloric acid

quote:
Originally posted by ...the ensuing reaction creates a toxic gas, carbon, and Hydrocloric acid...it is a violent reaction that spews the deadly gas into the air and creates alot of heat[/B]


Carbon the deadly gas

OMG! LMFAO!

What a twit.
 #8 
Old 2002-10-22, 00:59
6C 6C is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: hydrocloric acid

Yes, muriatic acid contains about 35% hydrochloric acid but can still be used in the manufacture of high explosives. 'Reloading the 22 behind a bush.' Were you on TOTSE before? As a different handle?
 #9 
Old 2002-10-22, 01:00
confuzious confuzious is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: hydrocloric acid

I believe he way saying a deady gas in addition to carbon and whatever else, but it's probably wrong anyways.
 #10 
Old 2002-10-23, 00:40
SouthernRebel1221 SouthernRebel1221 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: hydrocloric acid

confuzious, i dont appreciate you assuming it does not work. rather than post idiotic and unfounded judgements, test it for yourself. make sure to huff the gas though. and to the fucking idiot who thought i said carbon is a deadly gas, perhaps you should gain a better understanding of proper usage of commas and the english language in general before you attempt to assault someone else on the basis of lack of apparent knowledge.

[This message has been edited by SouthernRebel1221 (edited 10-23-2002).]
 #11 
Old 2002-10-23, 00:54
confuzious confuzious is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: hydrocloric acid

90% of the stuff people post here doesn't work. I'm just going by averages.
 #12 
Old 2002-10-23, 00:56
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: hydrocloric acid

quote:
Originally posted by SouthernRebel1221:
perhaps you should gain a better understanding of proper usage of commas and the english language in general before you attempt to assault someone else on the basis of lack of apparent knowledge.


Does this particular statement also apply to its author?

Nox
 #13 
Old 2002-10-23, 01:15
SouthernRebel1221 SouthernRebel1221 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: hydrocloric acid

quote:
Originally posted by SouthernRebel1221:
perhaps you should gain a better understanding of proper usage of commas and the english language in general before you attempt to assault someone else on the basis of lack of apparent knowledge.




Nox, it applies to everyone. The above sentence is gramatically correct.
 #14 
Old 2002-10-23, 02:57
Regular
 
Antipodes
Default Re: hydrocloric acid

It seems, boy, that you've been huffing too much of your precious gas and its gone to your head.
 #15 
Old 2002-10-23, 03:05
SouthernRebel1221 SouthernRebel1221 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: hydrocloric acid

Actually, I have huffed gas before, but that was not with the direct intent to get a "high," although that did happen. However, i would still like to consider myself above average intelligence, with an IQ of 164 and an SAT score of 1330. so....fuck you.
 #16 
Old 2002-10-23, 04:34
LordShadowcaster LordShadowcaster is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: hydrocloric acid

We'll just call this the 'Flaming Fuckhead'-Thread. Don't ask me why, I just feel like calling it that ;D
Anywayz muriatic acid should do fine for all those in need for HCl as we all know that pure HCl has a BP of -85�C and is thereby a gas at room temperature... and that is one fuckin' gas you don't wanna have floating around your kitchen.

Peace out,
Lord Shadowcaster
 #17 
Old 2002-10-23, 04:35
D.N.S D.N.S is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: hydrocloric acid

quote:
Originally posted by SouthernRebel1221:
Actually, I have huffed gas before, but that was not with the direct intent to get a "high," although that did happen. However, i would still like to consider myself above average intelligence, with an IQ of 164 and an SAT score of 1330. so....fuck you.


1330 is pretty lousy if you consider that you 'have' a 164 iq (which i doubt you do)
 #18 
Old 2002-10-23, 06:02
YouAreNotYourKhakis YouAreNotYourKhakis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: hydrocloric acid

It depends on whether or not you prepare son. SAT is just mathematics and verbal aspects, not intellgence as a whole. I have an IQ of 17? and I got a 1270 on my SAT's. I only took it once though, and didn't prepare for shit.
 #19 
Old 2002-10-23, 22:16
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: hydrocloric acid

quote:
Originally posted by SouthernRebel1221:
Nox, it applies to everyone. The above sentence is gramatically correct.


While that sentence may be grammatically (versus the way you spelled it) correct, your overall use of the English (versus english) language needs considerable work.

quote:
Originally posted by SouthernRebel1221:
confuzious, i dont appreciate you assuming it does not work. rather than post idiotic and unfounded judgements, test it for yourself. make sure to huff the gas though. and to the fucking idiot who thought i said carbon is a deadly gas, perhaps you should gain a better understanding of proper usage of commas and the english language in general before you attempt to assault someone else on the basis of lack of apparent knowledge.

[This message has been edited by SouthernRebel1221 (edited 10-23-2002).]



Normally, the personal pronoun I is capitalized. Normally, the word don't has an apostrophe between the n and the t as I have demonstrated. And both of these are just the first sentence.

Since, as you state, this applies to everyone, I submit that you follow your own advice.

Nox
 #20 
Old 2002-10-24, 03:05
SouthernRebel1221 SouthernRebel1221 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: hydrocloric acid

Christ nox, you are the most anal cocksucking bitch I have ever met. I never said that I always used perfect grammer in my posts. I said that if you were going to point out someone's gramatical errors, MAKE SURE THEY ARE ACTUALLY ERRORS. Im sure i could look through your posts and find shit loads of gramatical errors and such. As to you saying I need considerable improvement with my manipulation of the english language, the 710 i scored on verbal the single time i took the sat test would indicate otherwise.
I dont like you because you are a bitch. I can envision what type of person you are in real life, and I like to threaten those people with physical violence. I would LOVE to meet you face to face to kick your arrogant ass, you dickless bitch.

[This message has been edited by SouthernRebel1221 (edited 10-24-2002).]
 #21 
Old 2002-10-24, 11:08
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: hydrocloric acid

quote:
Originally posted by SouthernRebel1221:
Christ nox, you are the most anal cocksucking bitch I have ever met.


quote:
Originally posted by SouthernRebel1221:
I would LOVE to meet you face to face to kick your arrogant ass, you dickless bitch.



Nox is not confused (unlike you) as to whether we have met or not, but he is totally unafraid since you don't know whether you're coming or going.

For the record, the word bitch is normally associated with a female (although common usage is changing that) and in 'normal' society, fallacio is performed by the female. Also, unless you know something that I don't, most females are 'dickless'. But rest assured, my biology expert friend, that this morning during my 'morning routine', I failed to meet your above-mentioned genetic anomoly.

If you do look over my multiple posts for correct spelling and usage of the English language, you will indeed find more than a few errors. Unlike your refusal to try to use correct spelling, punctuation, capitalization, et al, mine are indeed mistakes.

Nox

 #22 
Old 2002-10-24, 22:53
pyro918v pyro918v is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: hydrocloric acid

lol damn u 2 are fucked up
 #23 
Old 2002-10-25, 13:35
SouthernRebel1221 SouthernRebel1221 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: hydrocloric acid

Fuck it man lets not even bother fighting....we arnt accomplishing shit are we...lets just say that we both hate democrats and leave it at that.
 #24 
Old 2002-10-25, 14:11
YouAreNotYourKhakis YouAreNotYourKhakis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: hydrocloric acid

Amen to that.
 #25 
Old 2002-10-25, 16:09
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: hydrocloric acid

quote:
Originally posted by SouthernRebel1221:
we arnt accomplishing shit are we...lets just say that we both hate democrats and leave it at that.


Agreed.

Nox
 #26 
Old 2002-10-25, 22:56
Genital-Warfare Genital-Warfare is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: hydrocloric acid

I've seen this a million times, well not really but you get the point.

1) some new guy posts something stupid
2) the regulars flame him
3) the new guy gets mad
4) the regulars flame some more
5) some regulars give a tiny bit of help
6) the new guy tells everyone they have no lives
7) the new guy says thanks for the reluctant helpers.
8) one last flame
9) the thread dies
10) we never hear from the new guy again

Also democrates and republicans are equally bad, libs and indepents are my favorite partys.

CTR
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics