About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Bad Ideas
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bad Ideas Fraud, vandalism, torture, theft, revenge, scams, and other bad ideas. Please do a forum search and site search before posting. Questions about explosives, drugs, weapons, and hacking do not belong in this forum. Please keep things theoretical in nature. Do not admit to crimes you have done or are planning to do.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-20, 12:15
Ronger Ronger is offline
Regular
 
Default Poison making.

I recently saw a sbject were someone asked for advice on poison making. it was closed so i couldnt reply. These are the methods i know of, wether they work i dont know, i havent yet came across the ingredients for them.
A simple one is vinager. placing it in a copper or lead container for a long period of time will turn it into a lethal poison.(i think)
Mushrooms. Getting the mushrooms that look deadly, find an air tight bag or something and place them inside for a period of time. once the wait is over, watery shit should come from the mushrooms, and is said to be very lethal.
Hydrochloric acid also is said to be good. putting it inside a watter pistol and squirting in someones face is meant to kill quickly.Getting hold of it im not sure of. paint shops i think sell it in the form of another acid begginning with M.
 #2 
Old 2002-10-20, 13:43
Ronger Ronger is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Poison making.

If u go into bad ideas and go toirresponsible activities, there s a file on a poison made from blood and horse shit!
 #3 
Old 2002-10-20, 15:17
confuzious confuzious is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Poison making.

Oh my god you are stupid.
 #4 
Old 2002-10-20, 15:19
confuzious confuzious is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Poison making.

I'm not going to close this, at least not yet. I am going to ask you to delete it because you have been posting innacurate information. Please leave and don't come back.
 #5 
Old 2002-10-20, 17:09
Ronger Ronger is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Poison making.

Sorry,but did u not recognize were i got some of it from???


www.totse.com/en/bad_ideas/
 #6 
Old 2002-10-20, 17:17
metal_r0cx metal_r0cx is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Poison making.

why dont you give them some of your moms home made soup sure that will do the trick
 #7 
Old 2002-10-20, 17:27
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Poison making.

quote:
Originally posted by confuzious:
I'm not going to close this, at least not yet. I am going to ask you to delete it because you have been posting innacurate information. Please leave and don't come back.


This is precisely the drivel I refered to last night in my answer to you in Bitch and Moan. This is a clean kill; go for it. The bombshock tripe belongs in bombshock not Totse. The fact that bombshock may or may not exist at this moment is totally irrelavant to the issue of the quality of material appearing on Totse.

Nox
 #8 
Old 2002-10-20, 17:39
confuzious confuzious is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Poison making.

Well I gave him an opportunity to stop, and he didn't. Time to lock a shitload more topics. And I wouldn't have even given him that chance had I been in a sober state of mind. What was I thinking?

[This message has been edited by confuzious (edited 10-20-2002).]
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics