About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Bad Ideas
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bad Ideas Fraud, vandalism, torture, theft, revenge, scams, and other bad ideas. Please do a forum search and site search before posting. Questions about explosives, drugs, weapons, and hacking do not belong in this forum. Please keep things theoretical in nature. Do not admit to crimes you have done or are planning to do.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-20, 01:43
SomeEverydayNobody SomeEverydayNobody is offline
Regular
 
Default WTF? Underground Tunnels....

Okay, I have recently discovered that there are underground tunnels, that connect to my school. These tunnels arent specifically for the school, mainly for the college not far away I'de assume. However, it connects to my school, and the 'door' [aka: hole in the floor] is never locked, youc an just open it.

So Im wondering, what type of site/city agency would have information about such tunnels? I know quite a few colleges that have underground tunnels, so thats why I presume its for the college. [dont ask me why but I just know of like 4 colleges/universities in ym city that have these]

So, any ideas on where to go to obtain maps for these tunnels?

Thanks
 #2 
Old 2002-10-20, 01:48
ShadowFist ShadowFist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: WTF? Underground Tunnels....

I don't know if this applys in canada, but just make a few calls to the city concil( or somthing similar) and ask for the blue prints. since it's a public building, they should fork them over

-ShadowFist
 #3 
Old 2002-10-20, 01:55
confuzious confuzious is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: WTF? Underground Tunnels....

So perhaps you could get in at night without setting off alarms? Oh the possibilities.
 #4 
Old 2002-10-20, 04:04
CDG CDG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: WTF? Underground Tunnels....

just wondering, what colledge?
 #5 
Old 2002-10-20, 06:59
Regular
 
NJ
Default Re: WTF? Underground Tunnels....

Dont listen to anything I say, completely disregard, in fact, dont even look at my post. Im just trying to learn how these badass looking quotes work.

quote:
Originally posted by SomeEverydayNobody:
Okay, I have recently discovered that there are underground tunnels, that connect to my school. These tunnels arent specifically for the school, mainly for the college not far away I'de assume. However, it connects to my school, and the 'door' [aka: hole in the floor] is never locked, youc an just open it.


Hows that end up lookin? And...Post.
 #6 
Old 2002-10-20, 07:00
Regular
 
NJ
Default Re: WTF? Underground Tunnels....

I'm the man.
 #7 
Old 2002-10-20, 07:01
Regular
 
NJ
Default Re: WTF? Underground Tunnels....

Going to try again.


quote:
Originally posted by SomeEverydayNobody:
Okay, I have recently discovered that there are underground tunnels, that connect to my school. These tunnels arent specifically for the school, mainly for the college not far away I'de assume. However, it connects to my school, and the 'door' [aka: hole in the floor] is never locked, youc an just open it.


This time by injecting my own commentary.

quote:
So Im wondering, what type of site/city agency would have information about such tunnels? I know quite a few colleges that have underground tunnels, so thats why I presume its for the college. [dont ask me why but I just know of like 4 colleges/universities in ym city that have these][/B]


That will probably be the tricky part.
 #8 
Old 2002-10-20, 07:59
Regular
 
the happy land of australia
Default Re: WTF? Underground Tunnels....

the best way to find out where they go is to take a little walk. be sure not to drown or anything, but it might kill a sunday afternoon.
 #9 
Old 2002-10-20, 08:04
Regular
 
the happy land of australia
Default Re: WTF? Underground Tunnels....

seeing as it is a sunday afternoon, ill provide a handy helpful link.
http://www.urbanadventure.org/newindex.htm
 #10 
Old 2002-10-20, 16:20
SomeEverydayNobody SomeEverydayNobody is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: WTF? Underground Tunnels....

Thanks raovq, but the biggest problem lies in finding out where the tunnels come up. I know a few friends went for a walk down them, but this was by accessing them through the school. I have never gone odn as on ym first attempt we all had to get going cuz some teacher was comming. For the time being our only means of access is through the school [so its good that they dont pad lock that door or anything] but we would like to find a tunnel map so we can find if there are any more reasonable entrances. ie: oens that wont get use in shit fi we're caught accessing them.

We really dont care to get into the school after hours, seeing as how the classroom door would be locked, and the classroom it surfaces in is just some room they use for the classes that dont need pecific rooms. ie: math, law, history, etc... SO unless I wanna steal a big map of Canada, these tunnels are useless for accessing the school!

We just wanna get down in them for, like raovq said, a way to kill a sunday, seeing as how when my friends went down, they said it looked at if the tunnels had be out of use for many years. ie: no lighting, and at best VERY old graffitti. [john was here '87] Which means its probably been a while scince even retrded vandals have been down there. As well they said there where many paths to take, so we think it'de be fun to just walk from one poitn to another to see where we surface!

Oh, and thats for the link raovq, its a good one....
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics