About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Bad Ideas
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bad Ideas Fraud, vandalism, torture, theft, revenge, scams, and other bad ideas. Please do a forum search and site search before posting. Questions about explosives, drugs, weapons, and hacking do not belong in this forum. Please keep things theoretical in nature. Do not admit to crimes you have done or are planning to do.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-18, 18:35
JoeSchmoe JoeSchmoe is offline
Regular
 
Default BAH!

If one of your semi-good friends was going out with a girl that was one of your friends and he began to hit on the girl you like knowing you liked her, what would you do?
 #2 
Old 2002-10-18, 18:41
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: BAH!

I would post on Totse and see if anyone could figure out:

A. What my problem was.

B. How I could solve a personal problem.

C. How I could ask a question best asked in the Sex and Affection forum in the Bad Ideas forum.

Nox
 #3 
Old 2002-10-18, 21:53
confuzious confuzious is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: BAH!

Well first I wouldn't post it in bad ideas. And I doubt the people in sex and affection would appreciate it either. So maybe bitch and moan?
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics