About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Bad Ideas
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bad Ideas Fraud, vandalism, torture, theft, revenge, scams, and other bad ideas. Please do a forum search and site search before posting. Questions about explosives, drugs, weapons, and hacking do not belong in this forum. Please keep things theoretical in nature. Do not admit to crimes you have done or are planning to do.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-14, 22:37
Pyr0-Optimist Pyr0-Optimist is offline
Regular
 
Default An ID

Can anyone help me get a fake ID? There's some equipment I want to get off http://www.pyrotek.org but I've heard lately that you need an ID to order. I have a scanner, but I don't know anything about making a fake ID. Any help is greatly appreciated.
 #2 
Old 2002-10-14, 23:16
a_global_threat a_global_threat is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: An ID

if your live any were by a border you can go down in the barrio ask around maybe there watch out also at school you could probly use the id machine for a couple minutes if no one is around
 #3 
Old 2002-10-14, 23:16
Regular
 
Default Re: An ID

Do what I did when I was younger. Use some one else's id that has a similiar face to yours. Preferably a member of your families. That is if you planning to buy cigs and beer while being underage.
 #4 
Old 2002-10-14, 23:30
confuzious confuzious is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: An ID

If all you need is a scan for ordering online, email stonedgenius@ziplip.com

If you need an actual ID for general, in person use, www.cl-sellers.com/kevlar

This guy charges a lot, but the IDs are probably the highest quality fakes for sale in the US.

[This message has been edited by confuzious (edited 10-14-2002).]
 #5 
Old 2002-10-15, 00:02
Genital-Warfare Genital-Warfare is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: An ID

Well go to http://www.Unitednuclear.com, or just scan your dads, doesnt take a genius,

CTR
 #6 
Old 2002-10-15, 02:23
Pyr0-Optimist Pyr0-Optimist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: An ID

Genital, the equipment I want is at pyrotek.org. Unfortunately, http://www.unitednuclear.com/ doesn't carry equipment at all yet (other than the shells.) Also, does Pyrotek call and make sure on top of the ID required and does that site you put up ,confuzious, require ID?
 #7 
Old 2002-10-15, 02:38
Pyr0-Optimist Pyr0-Optimist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: An ID

Hey confuzious, is that email address a government address? I went to ziplip.com and it said "Security Issues" and a whole lot of stuff like that. I hope it isn't because I just sent an email requesting an ID.
 #8 
Old 2002-10-15, 14:58
confuzious confuzious is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: An ID

No, ziplip is not government, they have a lot of security features, they're a free email provider. That gives you a 5.5 MB inbox, I might add.
 #9 
Old 2002-10-15, 20:21
6C 6C is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: An ID

Just send them the order and they will send you the stuff anyway. That is unless you're buying acids and some of the more up scale stuff they sell.
 #10 
Old 2002-10-15, 22:02
Pyr0-Optimist Pyr0-Optimist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: An ID

Well all I want is equipment like beakers, hot plate, graduated cylinder, etc. I emailed stonedgenius@ziplip.com and he asked me for name, state, and so on. I'm guessing I shouldn't use my real name.
 #11 
Old 2002-10-15, 23:47
Regular
 
Default Re: An ID

mabye you shouldnt
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics