About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Bad Ideas
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bad Ideas Fraud, vandalism, torture, theft, revenge, scams, and other bad ideas. Please do a forum search and site search before posting. Questions about explosives, drugs, weapons, and hacking do not belong in this forum. Please keep things theoretical in nature. Do not admit to crimes you have done or are planning to do.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-14, 17:29
Malignant Malignant is offline
Regular
 
Default Backyard Wrestling.

A while back when i was at the tender age of 15, a couple of my friends used to wrestle in our backyard. It was pretty flat, in general, we had a trampoline, and a pool. Some of the things we did then we're pretty harcore, i.e. jumping off decks onto people on the trampoline, stuff like that.We we're also pretty serious about a little league thing we had. We even made title belts out of popsicle sticks, markers, and tapes. It was definately the more fun parts of my childhood.

Not too long ago, i bought the Best of Backyard Wreslting video. And basically it made what we did look like hop scotch. I wanna know if any of you, at one point or another, have ever engaged in some form of Backyard Wrestling. If so, tell me about it.

--Malignant
 #2 
Old 2002-10-14, 17:34
P_Dub_Pyro P_Dub_Pyro is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Backyard Wrestling.

wrong forum, cooter
 #3 
Old 2002-10-14, 17:45
Genital-Warfare Genital-Warfare is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Backyard Wrestling.

WHAT THE FUCK, man I thought the kewls were stupid what in the fuck is this, holy shit.
This site is about explosives dipshit.

CTR
 #4 
Old 2002-10-14, 17:51
Rat_Bastard Rat_Bastard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Backyard Wrestling.

Wrong forum dumbass. Read the forum description next time.

Moving to bad Ideas......
 #5 
Old 2002-10-14, 17:57
Regular
 
eagan mn usa
Default Re: Backyard Wrestling.

quote:
Originally posted by Genital-Warfare:
WHAT THE FUCK, man I thought the kewls were stupid what in the fuck is this, holy shit.
This site is about explosives dipshit.

CTR



Looks like G-W exploded, I say it should stay in BB , thats where you discuss explosive stuff, right?

 #6 
Old 2002-10-14, 18:08
Agent Boris_KGB Agent Boris_KGB is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Backyard Wrestling.

quote:
Originally posted by Genital-Warfare:
WHAT THE FUCK, man I thought the kewls were stupid what in the fuck is this, holy shit.
This site is about explosives dipshit.

CTR



um no...This SITE is not just about explosives...even backyard ballistics isn't really about explosives either...Its really about homemade mortars and whatnot
 #7 
Old 2002-10-14, 18:51
2004 2004 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Backyard Wrestling.

Yeah, me and 2 other guys used to do some really fucked-up shit about a year ago. We did fire, light-tubes, thumbtacks, barbed-wire, broken glass, insulation, etc... It was pretty fun until one day I SEVERLY dislocated my right kneecap and sprain'd the fuck outta my right ankle. Half my leg was numb for days, and my foot swelled up and turned a bluish-yellow colour... this really fucking sucked shit. BYW CAN be fun, but eventually you'll get injured
 #8 
Old 2002-10-19, 21:13
RebornHitler RebornHitler is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Backyard Wrestling.

I did some shit just like you did some 5 yrs. back. We had our own underground wrestling tournaments. We had a WWF style and an olympic style league. One of my friends and I were practicing one morning, and I paralyzed him from the neck down. I pretty much turned his spinal cord into mush. If you do that shit, I'd advise you to do it wisely. Peace
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics