About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Bad Ideas
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bad Ideas Fraud, vandalism, torture, theft, revenge, scams, and other bad ideas. Please do a forum search and site search before posting. Questions about explosives, drugs, weapons, and hacking do not belong in this forum. Please keep things theoretical in nature. Do not admit to crimes you have done or are planning to do.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-14, 02:42
Ironz Ironz is offline
Regular
 
Default Update On 1337 Computer Paper Theft

I got bored just stealing computer paper and misc. computer cables, which I have thrown away/used.

I went into a few classrooms and unplugged the internet connector cables halfway. This was last monday. They haven't been fixed yet! In 1 classroom I bent all the pins on the computer, but I feel stupid doing this cause my fingerprints are on it if the school decides to check for prints. I've also switched mouse and keyboard cables. The computer technicions the school district hires are idiots for not being able to fix this yet.
 #2 
Old 2002-10-14, 12:37
modega modega is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Update On 1337 Computer Paper Theft

Your stupidity amazes me.... You have had access to these classrooms for all this time and you have not yet stolen all of the equipment? Get a friend with a van or truck and fill it up with computer pieces. Sell it on ebay and get rich. Make sure that you totally clear the hard drives and scratch off any numbers on the computers that can identify them as the schools.

Heres a good idea for a prank if you are interested. Get a few screwdrivers and go into the class. Unscrew everything and leave it just standing there. So if the teacher's chair is unscrewed and he/she sits in it, it will collapse. Therefore sending a vibration to make everything else in the room fall as well. Damaging equipment that the school wont replace until you graduate.
 #3 
Old 2002-10-14, 12:48
Australian Psycho Australian Psycho is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Update On 1337 Computer Paper Theft

Don't waste your time bending pins and switching cables, steal stuff that you can actually benefit. But be very careful trying to sell school computers, they have identification all over them. Do u live in Australia caus if you do i might buy a screen off ya iif you can get one that is.
 #4 
Old 2002-10-15, 02:24
Ironz Ironz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Update On 1337 Computer Paper Theft

Next time before you ask where someone lives, take time to look under their name.

Stupid not to rob the place blind? No, I don't feel like going to jail. I'm not a h@RdC0r3 1337 like you man, I'm sticking to the small stuff.
 #5 
Old 2002-10-15, 02:47
Australian Psycho Australian Psycho is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Update On 1337 Computer Paper Theft

ok next time i will look under their name before asking such a stoopid question.
 #6 
Old 2002-10-15, 22:42
modega modega is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Update On 1337 Computer Paper Theft

--------------------
I'm not a h@RdC0r3 1337 like you man, I'm sticking to the small stuff
--------------------


Ok here it is, what is coming to you.

1. Breaking and entering-Big fine and or imprisonment.

2. Vandalism-Fine/Community Service

3. Theft-Prison/Fine

All three together=One huge ass charge. Sorry but if you are going to go into the school, you may as well make it worth it. Sooner or later you may get caught. I advise next time, steal a lot, get some cash, and then just stop it.
 #7 
Old 2002-10-16, 00:31
TOWCHBob TOWCHBob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Update On 1337 Computer Paper Theft

He isn't breaking and entering, the janitor is letting him in. They're friends.
 #8 
Old 2002-10-16, 00:48
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Update On 1337 Computer Paper Theft

If he didn't get charged with breaking and entering, they would make the charge unlawful entry.

Nox
 #9 
Old 2002-10-16, 15:13
modega modega is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Update On 1337 Computer Paper Theft

---------------------------------------------
He isn't breaking and entering, the janitor is letting him in. They're friends.
---------------------------------------------

Ok, first of all, if he gets caught, the janitor will deny everything. Just to keep his job and to save his own ass. Second of all, I am a genious and do not doubt me
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics