About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Bad Ideas
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bad Ideas Fraud, vandalism, torture, theft, revenge, scams, and other bad ideas. Please do a forum search and site search before posting. Questions about explosives, drugs, weapons, and hacking do not belong in this forum. Please keep things theoretical in nature. Do not admit to crimes you have done or are planning to do.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-11, 23:43
silent death silent death is offline
Regular
 
Default chloroform

Chloroform PPL anyone got the recipe or can you perhaps point me in the right direction on where to find it?
 #2 
Old 2002-10-12, 01:55
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: chloroform

Try bombshock.com.

Nox
 #3 
Old 2002-10-12, 02:43
draggo draggo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: chloroform

Yah LoL HAHAHA!!!111!!!!
I AM an A NArchist ANd I BeaT UP A Bum WhiLe HE waS On ChloROPHorm !!!LOLLOL!!11!!11
 #4 
Old 2002-10-12, 03:12
Joe Boo Joe Boo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: chloroform

quote:
Originally posted by silent death:
Chloroform PPL anyone got the recipe or can you perhaps point me in the right direction on where to find it?


Why, are you trying to the the "Ether Bunny"

 #5 
Old 2002-10-12, 05:34
Moderator
 
Facedown in the shag rug.
Default Re: chloroform

Chloroform
aka Trichloromethane

Approximately two minutes of searching:

-edit-
For thirty seconds, I actually had a valid source here. Then the philanthropist in me kicked in, and I decided to do the world a favor. Get bent.
-edit-


[This message has been edited by ThetaReactor (edited 10-12-2002).]
 #6 
Old 2002-10-13, 00:13
silent death silent death is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: chloroform

Thank you.
No more info needed.

The battle is won by the player who sees the furthest.
 #7 
Old 2002-10-13, 10:02
zack novoselic zack novoselic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: chloroform

quote:
Originally posted by draggo:
Yah LoL HAHAHA!!!111!!!!
I AM an A NArchist ANd I BeaT UP A Bum WhiLe HE waS On ChloROPHorm !!!LOLLOL!!11!!11




Shut the fuck up, dork. You couldn't come across any less.
 #8 
Old 2002-10-13, 16:38
draggo draggo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: chloroform

quote:
Originally posted by zack novoselic:

Shut the fuck up, dork. You couldn't come across any less.



I was making fun of him retard.
 #9 
Old 2002-10-14, 08:48
zack novoselic zack novoselic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: chloroform

quote:
Originally posted by draggo:
I was making fun of him retard.


No shit, moron. If you make fun of people, at least make it funny instead of annoying. A little bit more creative than HeY I'M CaLLiNg YoU a KeWl oR WaNnAbe AnaRCHiST AnD ExPeCT PeopLE To STIll FiNd THaT FuNnY AlTHoUgH It'S BeEn DOnE A MiLlIon FuCkInG tImEs. Even Joe Boo's Ether Bunny joke was funnier.

 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics