About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Bad Ideas
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bad Ideas Fraud, vandalism, torture, theft, revenge, scams, and other bad ideas. Please do a forum search and site search before posting. Questions about explosives, drugs, weapons, and hacking do not belong in this forum. Please keep things theoretical in nature. Do not admit to crimes you have done or are planning to do.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-09, 00:53
pyro dude1987 pyro dude1987 is offline
Regular
 
Default explosice paint balls

is there a way to make explosive paint balls
 #2 
Old 2002-10-09, 01:05
pyro dude1987 pyro dude1987 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: explosice paint balls

damn i made a typo in the title......oh well
 #3 
Old 2002-10-09, 02:47
ScorchedWeasel ScorchedWeasel is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: explosice paint balls

yes..yes..there is
 #4 
Old 2002-10-09, 07:24
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Re: explosice paint balls

Moving to Bad Ideas.
 #5 
Old 2002-10-09, 19:44
girlzlover7 girlzlover7 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: explosice paint balls

carfully fill them with strike anywhere matchheads and be carefull I have never tried it and I never will because I fear my angle will blow up because the sudden gas impact on the outside sets it off
 #6 
Old 2002-10-09, 20:50
TOWCHBob TOWCHBob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: explosice paint balls

Angle? Is that anything like an angel? Why would you want an Angel when you can get an Autococker for less? I want rich parents!

That matchs wouldn't work by the way. Exploding paintballs is one of the worst ideas I've ever heard. The amount of explosive you could fit in a paintball would hurt less than if you just raised the velocity to 400 fps. Maybe if you made some .687 balls of AP putty you might be able to do some damage. Try it with a Brass Eagle peice of crap first.
 #7 
Old 2002-10-09, 21:01
pyro dude1987 pyro dude1987 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: explosice paint balls

i dont want to do it i just wandered if it could be done
 #8 
Old 2002-10-10, 00:06
Genital-Warfare Genital-Warfare is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: explosice paint balls

quote:
Originally posted by TOWCHBob:
Angle? Is that anything like an angel? Why would you want an Angel when you can get an Autococker for less? I want rich parents!

That matchs wouldn't work by the way. Exploding paintballs is one of the worst ideas I've ever heard. The amount of explosive you could fit in a paintball would hurt less than if you just raised the velocity to 400 fps. Maybe if you made some .687 balls of AP putty you might be able to do some damage. Try it with a Brass Eagle peice of crap first.

Well a tl plus is the gun i wish i could have got even after 500 plus dollar spent on auto crap, its a great gun not any differnt in performance from mine i like it. Now the amount of explosive you could fit in a paintball could blow someone hand off, its called ap but its a bad idead cuz it could likely blow up in the barrel ending your faces life.

CTR

 #9 
Old 2002-10-10, 00:52
girlzlover7 girlzlover7 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: explosice paint balls

angel is what I meant sorry

my parents arnt rich I had to save up forever to get it
 #10 
Old 2002-10-10, 01:15
cornzornoplat cornzornoplat is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: explosice paint balls

unless you play in serious competition, a spyder tl plus is an awesome gun, i use mine against punks with angels autocockers, and still kick ass,,, POWNAGE!
 #11 
Old 2002-10-10, 01:44
TOWCHBob TOWCHBob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: explosice paint balls

quote:
Originally posted by girlzlover7:
angel is what I meant sorry

my parents arnt rich I had to save up forever to get it



Oops, sorry. There seem to be more little kids with rich parents who have angels than real players. That's why I made that assumtion.
 #12 
Old 2002-10-10, 01:46
TOWCHBob TOWCHBob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: explosice paint balls

quote:
Originally posted by Genital-Warfare:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by TOWCHBob:
[b]Angle? Is that anything like an angel? Why would you want an Angel when you can get an Autococker for less? I want rich parents!

That matchs wouldn't work by the way. Exploding paintballs is one of the worst ideas I've ever heard. The amount of explosive you could fit in a paintball would hurt less than if you just raised the velocity to 400 fps. Maybe if you made some .687 balls of AP putty you might be able to do some damage. Try it with a Brass Eagle peice of crap first.

Well a tl plus is the gun i wish i could have got even after 500 plus dollar spent on auto crap, its a great gun not any differnt in performance from mine i like it. Now the amount of explosive you could fit in a paintball could blow someone hand off, its called ap but its a bad idead cuz it could likely blow up in the barrel ending your faces life.

CTR

[/B][/QUOTE]

Is AP putty too unstable?
 #13 
Old 2002-10-10, 10:14
pyro dude1987 pyro dude1987 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: explosice paint balls

its not that its unstable its that the force of the gun would probably blow it up and yes it is a stupid idea i only wanted to know if it could be done cuz i was just ewondering about it
 #14 
Old 2002-10-10, 20:02
6C 6C is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: explosice paint balls

quote:
Originally posted by girlzlover7:
carfully fill them with strike anywhere matchheads and be carefull I have never tried it and I never will because I fear my angle will blow up because the sudden gas impact on the outside sets it off


What would that do?
 #15 
Old 2002-10-10, 20:04
6C 6C is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: explosice paint balls

quote:
Originally posted by pyro dude1987:
its not that its unstable its that the force of the gun would probably blow it up
\

Hahaha you bozo painball guns usually aren't spring powdered!

 #16 
Old 2002-10-10, 22:03
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: explosice paint balls

quote:
its not that its unstable its that the force of the gun would probably blow it up and yes it is a stupid idea


I agree completely.

quote:
Hahaha you bozo painball guns usually aren't spring powdered!


Excluding the autococker (which fires from a closed bolt) all open bolt automag, spyder, tipman, etc are in a way "spring powered" there is a spring which in a sense produces a recoil effect pushing the bolt back into position.

During the seatle riots a few years back local police were using tipman's that fired a special pepper spray paintball to dispurse the angry crowd.

These pepper spray paintballs are designed by the sister company of Airgun Designs (maker of the automag), although I can't recall the name of the company they market these pepper spray paintballs and other paintballs for seeding forests, marking trees, etc to agricultural, forestry agencies, etc.
 #17 
Old 2002-10-10, 22:04
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: explosice paint balls

Ack, the term I was looking for is "blowback".
 #18 
Old 2002-10-10, 22:39
pyro dude1987 pyro dude1987 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: explosice paint balls

i mean the force of the co2 dumb ass i know their not spring loaded
 #19 
Old 2002-10-10, 23:41
Garrison Garrison is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: explosice paint balls

AGD's specialty capsule line is called "Perfect Circle Paintballs". I haven't been in touch with the paintball scene lately, but I believe the website was www.pcpaintball.com (though it appears to be down).

You're half right on the Seattle riots, they did use Tippmanns but those particular rounds were PepperBalls (www.pepperball.com).
 #20 
Old 2002-10-11, 00:48
TOWCHBob TOWCHBob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: explosice paint balls

quote:
Originally posted by I Love Poop:
Excluding the autococker (which fires from a closed bolt) all open bolt automag, spyder, tipman, etc are in a way "spring powered" there is a spring which in a sense produces a recoil effect pushing the bolt back into position.

During the seatle riots a few years back local police were using tipman's that fired a special pepper spray paintball to dispurse the angry crowd.

These pepper spray paintballs are designed by the sister company of Airgun Designs (maker of the automag), although I can't recall the name of the company they market these pepper spray paintballs and other paintballs for seeding forests, marking trees, etc to agricultural, forestry agencies, etc.



Do autocockers use the gas from shooting the paintball or do they operate right off the co2 tank?
 #21 
Old 2002-10-11, 01:56
Genital-Warfare Genital-Warfare is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: explosice paint balls

"Is AP putty too unstable?"

YES, drag a spoon over a small pile of ap like smaller than a match head and you will see its sensitivity.

CTR
 #22 
Old 2002-10-11, 04:05
6C 6C is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: explosice paint balls

quote:
Originally posted by pyro dude1987:
i mean the force of the co2 dumb ass i know their not spring loaded


I know that's what you mean you fucking kewl. You're so damn annoying, you keep making these lame topics asking how to make 'bombs' out of house hold items. Just fucking shut the hell up!
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics