|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Bad Ideas Fraud, vandalism, torture, theft, revenge, scams, and other bad ideas. Please do a forum search and site search before posting. Questions about explosives, drugs, weapons, and hacking do not belong in this forum. Please keep things theoretical in nature. Do not admit to crimes you have done or are planning to do. |
 |
|
|
#1
 2002-10-07, 22:52
|
zram 
Regular
|
|
|
|
GUN SAFE LOCKS, HELP MY SORRY ASS!
HEy everyone, I dont what what kind of locks they are, but their round and use a round key. I am trying to *ahem* open my dads gun safe and no luck. Is there an easy way? Well if there is, help a guy out here. If you do I will send you a dollar in the mail. Honest.
|
|
#2
 2002-10-07, 23:13
|
TOWCHBob 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: GUN SAFE LOCKS, HELP MY SORRY ASS!
Why on earth would we help you open up your dad's gun safe? So you can shoot your friend in the face and then have his mom go on some stupid shit campaign to have guns banned? Now if it was so you could commit suicide I might help.
|
|
#3
 2002-10-07, 23:23
|
zram 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: GUN SAFE LOCKS, HELP MY SORRY ASS!
No no no, my friend. That is not it at all. My parents got devorced and I feel I deserve some guns. And if the guns are in there when he picks up the safes, I dont get any. Tell me, would you pass up an oppertunity to get a orignal mint condition thompson? Or how about a brand new SOCOM with all the goodies? I thought so.
|
|
#4
 2002-10-08, 00:10
|
TOWCHBob 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: GUN SAFE LOCKS, HELP MY SORRY ASS!
Trust me, If you're mom is getting custody then you're getting everything you deserve through child support for the next few years.
|
|
#5
 2002-10-08, 00:28
|
girlzlover7 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: GUN SAFE LOCKS, HELP MY SORRY ASS!
dont steal his guns he will know they are gone and come looking for you
if you want guns go to some of your friends and ask them where to buy em
I can get a glock for a couple hundred I would hook you up but you probebly dont live around here
|
|
#6
 2002-10-08, 00:38
|
rlpinca 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: GUN SAFE LOCKS, HELP MY SORRY ASS!
You "deserve" some of the guns? Why because you helped pay for them? Don't mees with his guns. Like Bob said, it's people like you that get anti gun freaks all fired up.
I'm not going to tell you how to pick the lock. But it's called a tubular lock from what you describe.
|
|
#7
 2002-10-08, 00:47
|
|
Moderator
|
|
Facedown in the shag rug.
|
|
Re: GUN SAFE LOCKS, HELP MY SORRY ASS!
Have you tried asking him? Play the "poor kid caught in the middle of an ugly divorce" card and say you want something to remember him by, or some similar bullshit.
I'm assuming you've handled the guns before. If I'm wrong, and you've never touched them, you're never gonna convince any father worth a shit to give you one.
I know where the keys to my dad's safe are. He trusts me enough to allow me access to them. I've shown that I'm responsible, and you've just shown that you're not. I wish I had a SOCOM...
[This message has been edited by ThetaReactor (edited 10-08-2002).]
|
|
#8
 2002-10-08, 01:32
|
zram 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: GUN SAFE LOCKS, HELP MY SORRY ASS!
Yo, my dad wont come after me. Hes a pussy. I just need to know how to get that lock open with no damage. Its kind cheap and Im worin on a plastic key but i dont know if it will work. I respect your opinion bob, and I know you have something there, but I want my dads thompson. Its a nice collecters item. And just incase the government decides to take over completly, its nice to have the power of 200 rounds full auto.
|
|
#9
 2002-10-08, 13:44
|
Who's Your Daddy? 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: GUN SAFE LOCKS, HELP MY SORRY ASS!
Isn't it enough he is losing his family? Now you want to rob him of (from the sound of it) one of his prized possessions?
Two words: FUCK YOU!
|
|
#10
 2002-10-09, 20:25
|
|
|
Re: GUN SAFE LOCKS, HELP MY SORRY ASS!
i didn't know they made 200 round drums for the thompson. but dude why do you think that you deserve one of your dad guns? and don't you think he know that it was you?
|
|
#11
 2002-10-10, 01:18
|
cornzornoplat 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: GUN SAFE LOCKS, HELP MY SORRY ASS!
I could tell you how to get into that lock in a minute, but i wont because youll wind up shooting yourself or someone else...sorry
|
|
#12
 2002-10-10, 22:15
|
I Love Poop 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: GUN SAFE LOCKS, HELP MY SORRY ASS!
quote: I wish I had a SOCOM...
This kid is confused. The civilian verision of the HK SOCOM is the Mark 23 (or sometimes refered to as MOD ZERO). quote: I deserve some guns.
Fine commit a federal offence at a extremely young age. Just take a sledgehammer to the safe, crowbar, etc. After all it won't matter if you leave a couple marks, do you think that if he really owned a HK MARK23 (valued at $1,800.00+) he wouldn't notice it missing anyway?
|
|
#13
 2002-10-10, 22:16
|
I Love Poop 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: GUN SAFE LOCKS, HELP MY SORRY ASS!
I hope your dad takes all his guns and leaves your sorry ass a Jennings J-22 :/
|
|
#14
 2002-10-11, 02:56
|
bond22686 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: GUN SAFE LOCKS, HELP MY SORRY ASS!
Listen friend, It's people like you who screw everything up for law-abiding citizens like the rest of us. Obviously, if you want the guns so bad that you come to a bbs and ask how to crack a gun safe, you're gonna do something fucking stupid that the anti-gun nuts love to point out. No kid "deserves" a full-auto machine gun just because his parents are divorced, no matter how much he says he needs them . Your logic here is severely flawed. You say your dad is a pussy. Having to apply for a auto permit, where the FBI throughly checks your entire life for any signs of any type of violent behavor or mental problems so you won't kill anybody and having the entire process done over every 3 years, doesn't suggest some one who is a pussy. Also the guns you are describing just don't get "stolen" from a guy's safe. And if they were "stolen", one of the first rules of investigating is anyone who could have any access to the stolen goods is a suspect. That means you dumbass! Even if they were rightfuly yours, your posts show that you are in no way responsible enough to even handle a popgun! Do us all a favor and don't ask about this again.
I don't give a shit whether or not you'll steal these guns and turn yourself into a Darwin Award, but I do give a shit that you will probably kill an innocent bystander in the process. Auf Wiedersehn!
[This message has been edited by bond22686 (edited 10-11-2002).]
|
|
#15
 2002-10-11, 05:43
|
TOWCHBob 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: GUN SAFE LOCKS, HELP MY SORRY ASS!
FYI, your dad is also required by law to report a lost or stolen gun.
|
|
#16
 2002-10-12, 00:17
|
|
|
Re: GUN SAFE LOCKS, HELP MY SORRY ASS!
This boy could use a good shrink
|
|
#17
 2002-10-12, 00:21
|
|
|
Re: GUN SAFE LOCKS, HELP MY SORRY ASS!
quote: Originally posted by girlzlover7: I can get a glock for a couple hundred I would hook you up but you probebly dont live around here
what country, state/province u live in? if ur near me, maybe you could help me with that issue...
|
|
#18
 2002-10-12, 01:06
|
zram 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: GUN SAFE LOCKS, HELP MY SORRY ASS!
This kid is confused. The civilian verision of the HK SOCOM is the Mark 23 (or sometimes refered to as MOD ZERO).>>>I love poop I believe put this comment. Its still a called a socom, but yes it is the Mark 23. Even the people who carry this particular weapon have this Mark 23. Quite a beautiful weapon. Espically with the tactical kit on it.
|
|
#19
 2002-10-12, 03:16
|
Joe Boo 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: GUN SAFE LOCKS, HELP MY SORRY ASS!
Now, why do you want the guns, are you planning to massacre your classmates? Those days are over buddy.
|
|
#20
 2002-10-12, 03:50
|
Billowz 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: GUN SAFE LOCKS, HELP MY SORRY ASS!
Obviously he doesn't want to gun to kill anybody but rather as an item of value for himself.
Withholding the info on how to pick the lock isn't going to help either since he can find it easily on the net.
|
|
#21
 2002-10-14, 02:12
|
Lord_Mixtur 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: GUN SAFE LOCKS, HELP MY SORRY ASS!
He could only find info to pick it with a regulation pick. That's all I got, and I'm not determined any more than he is. Regulation picks for the tubular lock can be a bit pricey. But I figured out how to open one with a precision screwdriver and unbent paperclip. He must learn on his own because I do not condone theft, and no matter what, any theif will be caught. It's not a matter of "if," but a matter of "when" he gets caught with a SOCOM.
|
|
#22
 2002-10-14, 06:32
|
I Love Poop 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: GUN SAFE LOCKS, HELP MY SORRY ASS!
quote: Having to apply for a auto permit
Actually it's not a permit. For every Class III/NFA firearm or device you own you have to submit a form four prior to transfer in which you recieve a item specific registration. You get a permit, or license if you intend to become a dealer. quote: Listen friend, It's people like you who screw everything up for law-abiding citizens like the rest of us.
Very true! There are plenty of people that are convinced that ballastic fingerprinting should be enforced. Espically after the recent sniper attacks up in the beltway. Completely ridiculous!!! quote: Quite a beautiful weapon.
Yes indeed it is. Practically anything produced by heckler and koch is a beautiful weapon. quote: It's not a matter of "if," but a matter of "when" he gets caught with a SOCOM.
grrrrrr... it's a MARK23.
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|