|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Bad Ideas Fraud, vandalism, torture, theft, revenge, scams, and other bad ideas. Please do a forum search and site search before posting. Questions about explosives, drugs, weapons, and hacking do not belong in this forum. Please keep things theoretical in nature. Do not admit to crimes you have done or are planning to do. |
 |
|
|
#1
 2002-10-07, 19:35
|
Who's Your Daddy? 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Fun at the airport.
Need to kill some time? Want some cheap entertainment?
Wind about 5 feet of high gauge wire around a piece of rebar (1 inch by 5 inches). Attach an a battery (9 volt, Ds, etc.) to the coiled wire using a switch DPST.
Now, hang out at the airport next to the metal detectors. Say your waiting for the love of you life to arrive on her (his, if you swing that way) flight.
Pick a target. Say...some guy who's switching on his third layover of the day.
As he walks through the detector, switch on your electro-magnet. So, he gets pulled to the side for a wand search.
Here's the fun part.
As the wand is passed over his crotch, turn the electro-magnet on again. Each time the guard passes it over the guys crotch, keep turing it on.
Eventually, they will pull him into a back room for "examination".
Have fun kiddies.
|
|
#2
 2002-10-07, 22:50
|
confuzious 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Fun at the airport.
That's just sick.
|
|
#3
 2002-10-08, 00:37
|
girlzlover7 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Fun at the airport.
haha I find that funny
one of my friends was at the airport once (before sept 11) and they asked him if he was carrying any weapons and he asked does a 9 mm count they didnt find it as funny as he did
they pulled him in a back room for "examination" lol
|
|
#4
 2002-10-08, 15:08
|
modega 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Fun at the airport.
Good work
|
|
#5
 2002-10-08, 18:03
|
Who's Your Daddy? 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Fun at the airport.
Of course, for added fun you could... wait until the guy is completely confused and reaches down to his crotch in a knee-jerk reaction.
Then yell "HE'S GOT A GUN!!" and run like hell...
I am sick. :)
|
|
#6
 2002-10-08, 18:20
|
Nox 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Fun at the airport.
quote: Originally posted by Who's Your Daddy?: I am sick. 
True. Nox
|
|
#7
 2002-10-08, 18:27
|
Who's Your Daddy? 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Fun at the airport.
But Nox...what's your point? :)
|
|
#8
 2002-10-08, 20:43
|
ShadowFist 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Fun at the airport.
u should try and do it on the guys ass....He'd have a VERY specail examinatoin
|
|
#9
 2002-10-08, 20:45
|
Who's Your Daddy? 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Fun at the airport.
I bow to the master...
LMFAO
oh wait...
|
|
#10
 2002-10-09, 19:00
|
Chunkmiester 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Fun at the airport.
I can't find the site they were on (some site about diverse news- pigdog.com maybe) but i read these three stories:
1. A woman is restrained by Delta Airlines air hosts when her hand luggage begins to vibrate. The woman doesn't let them search the bag- fearing it may be a bomb the police are called. The bag was tested and then opened only to find a 14inch vibrator.
2. Whilst travelling home (France) from Cameroon (sp?) a man is sniffed out by dogs on a training program (loads of dogs being trained in real situations or something). They search him (with "special examination") and find nothing on him- they open his suit case- nothing suspicious. A police man cuts the lining and finds loads and loads of dog biscuits suposedly planted by the traveller's best friend.
And the third one which back fired
3. (Before september 11th by about a year and a half). A man puts his hand luggage down on the convayer and walks through the metal detector. His bag is pulled aside because there appears to be a hand gun inside. The police find nothing so they rip the lining of the bag and find a metal sheet cut into the siloette of a hand gun. The person who planted the siloette (friend of traveller) got charged with wasting police time.
Well there you go, thats it. Now go get off your lazy fat arse and go outside for gods sake.
Chunkmiester still seated
|
|
#11
 2002-10-09, 19:09
|
Who's Your Daddy? 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Fun at the airport.
I do go outside.
How else do you think I get to the airport? :)
In my defense:
- I've never been near any dildo, much less a 14" one (eww). She could put a liver out with that thing.
- I've never bought dog biscuits.
- Now,about that foil gun silhouette. Hmmm...I can�t lie to you. Uuuhhh...bye.
:)
|
|
#12
 2002-10-10, 22:30
|
I Love Poop 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Fun at the airport.
I have flown acouple times post september eleventh, from florida to texas (texas honors my florida concealed weapons permit). As usual I check my handgun into my checked baggage (that goes below the plane) in a seperated locked case inside my suitcase per speficiations, etc. This time the ticket lady (appearantly was new) freaked out when I told her I was declairing a firearm and she called security and vocally refered to me as a "armed suspicious man". After her supervisor showed up he quickly cleared up the problem, also I got a free flight upgrade for the inconvienance.
I'll often read guns and ammo, american handgunner, etc magazines on board. I've never been pulled aside for a more through random search yet either.
|
|
#13
 2002-10-10, 23:14
|
|
|
Re: Fun at the airport.
quote: Originally posted by I Love Poop: also I got a free flight upgrade for the inconvienance.
hmm fly with gun to get free upgrade...sounds like a deal.
|
|
#14
 2002-10-11, 02:29
|
djsam 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Fun at the airport.
quote: I've never been near any dildo, much less a 14" one (eww). She could put a liver out with that thing.
www.xandria.com for all your dildo needs!!
|
|
#15
 2002-10-11, 02:37
|
Joe Boo 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Fun at the airport.
get lead sheets, cut them into the shape of a grenade or handgun, slip them into a magazine. Remove fingerprints.
|
|
#16
 2002-10-11, 02:44
|
Who's Your Daddy? 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Fun at the airport.
Excuse me, attendant? That gentleman got an upgrade for carrying a handgun. What can I get with this assualt rifle?
|
|
#17
 2002-11-20, 02:33
|
JakeTakeoko 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Fun at the airport.
I have a question. Is there a way to bring guns wiht you on an airplane? Do they have to be with the pilot or something?? Of course, they'd go Bin Laden on us and blow a hole in the wall, depressurizing everythign.. But that's okay..
|
|
#18
 2002-11-20, 02:38
|
JakeTakeoko 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Fun at the airport.
IF you want to get bumped up, just go find someone who is a differnet race then you, and if you're sitting near them, say that you are racist. They'll move you.
|
|
#19
 2002-11-20, 02:42
|
midas_the_happy_canadian 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Fun at the airport.
quote: Originally posted by djsam: [QUOTE] I've never been near any dildo, much less a 14" one (eww). She could put a liver out with that thing.
www.xandria.com for all your dildo needs!![/QUOTE] http://www.xandria.com/shop/product.asp?pf%5Fid=2268 for all you lonely folks... =========  ============
|
|
#20
 2002-11-20, 17:32
|
Chunkmiester 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Fun at the airport.
Stop bumping old and dead posts.
Chunk
|
|
#21
 2002-11-20, 18:21
|
|
|
Re: Fun at the airport.
Prods the post
|
|
#22
 2002-11-21, 06:20
|
Dr.Murdok 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Fun at the airport.
this one dude got hold of an 2 way radio and we went to the airport we switched it on and with the help of his friend quickly pickly picked up plane frequencys now you can talk bullshit no no noNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! god the humanity he's gonna crash you're coming in to low set front rudders 5 up back rudders 5 down geeeeeeoooooww ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ this is really interesting how they really follow these instructions like they were dumb
|
|
#23
 2002-11-25, 14:48
|
I Love Poop 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Fun at the airport.
quote: Excuse me, attendant? That gentleman got an upgrade for carrying a handgun. What can I get with this assualt rifle?
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! Good one man, I completely forgot about this topic. I need to come over to Bad Ideas more often.
|
|
#24
 2002-11-25, 17:08
|
insertnamehere 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Fun at the airport.
how close do u need to be to the metal detector wen ur doing the electro magnet thing???
|
|
#25
 2002-11-25, 21:22
|
enigmaXesp 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Fun at the airport.
that stuff is to hard to do anymore. airport security is packed... they took my fingernail clippers away bcus it could supposidly be a "deadly" weapon. "u caught me redhanded yo. i was going to hold up the plane with threats of cutting fingernails to close so theyd get sore and blister. damn you, damn your clever..out-foxxed again!"
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|