About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Bad Ideas
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bad Ideas Fraud, vandalism, torture, theft, revenge, scams, and other bad ideas. Please do a forum search and site search before posting. Questions about explosives, drugs, weapons, and hacking do not belong in this forum. Please keep things theoretical in nature. Do not admit to crimes you have done or are planning to do.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-09-30, 20:05
djsam djsam is offline
Regular
 
Default Pill Hunting

Although prescription medication is relatively cheap compared to some drugs, I still find myself trying to get them by taking them, rather then payinf for them.

You know, asking old ladies to use their bathrooms, taking all of their valiums. Stuff like that. As well as potentially profitable, I think its kinda fun actually. Kinda like an adventure, what are you gonna find today? I realize I probably sound like a loser when I'm saying this, but uh, shit, I do sound like a loser.

Anyways.

Anyone else into this? Got any tips?
 #2 
Old 2002-09-30, 23:40
Doug-44 Doug-44 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pill Hunting

im not really into stealing from old ladies.

cough loser cough
 #3 
Old 2002-09-30, 23:49
Zheka Zheka is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pill Hunting

yea real adventure. when the old lady dies because someone stole all her medicine we will see how fun it is. christ you people are fucked up. if it was my grandma then i would find youm and stick everything you stole down your throat you sick asshole.
 #4 
Old 2002-10-01, 01:35
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pill Hunting

quote:
Originally posted by djsam:
I do sound like a loser.


YES

quote:
Originally posted by djsam:
Got any tips?


Noooooooooooooox
 #5 
Old 2002-10-01, 01:57
djsam djsam is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pill Hunting

I shouldn't have said old ladies, not exactly what I meant. :
 #6 
Old 2002-10-02, 14:12
Renegade Renegade is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pill Hunting

Well what did you mean? Young teenagers running around in old ladys clothes and a grey wig ?

Peace Renegade,
 #7 
Old 2002-10-02, 22:45
Regular
 
ATL, ho!
Default Re: Pill Hunting

haha that sounds sorta fun. that is wrong to just jack there meds. but i dunno why not just tie the lady up and then steal everything?
 #8 
Old 2002-10-05, 16:06
SomeEverydayNobody SomeEverydayNobody is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pill Hunting

So you knock on strangers' doors, and ask to use thier bathroom, then raid the medicine cabinite?

Aside form the serious embaressment of askign to use someones bathroom, how many people out there actually have useful meds?

Just doesnt seem worth it to me. If you really wanted something, break into a pharmacy at 3 am.
 #9 
Old 2002-10-08, 20:59
Regular
 
ATL, ho!
Default Re: Pill Hunting

how much stuff have you got this way sam?
 #10 
Old 2002-10-08, 22:46
djsam djsam is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pill Hunting

I usually get a pretty good turn out. And even if I don't, I enjoy seeing other peoples houses (don't ask me why). Also, part of the interest, is to see what people get prescribed. A good portion of the time, even if I see a huge bottle of oxycontin, I don't take any, its just kinda strange to see it in some houses.

Cobra: Enough. I mean, its not like I'm a big user.
 #11 
Old 2002-10-08, 23:18
zram zram is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pill Hunting

Man, get a job at a drug store pharmacy place, then when the people are on break go grab it. Stealing from old ladies might be fun, but don't make it a habit. Or just vacation in mexico. You don't sound like a total idiot, cause it is a clever way to get shit free.
 #12 
Old 2002-10-08, 23:59
djsam djsam is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pill Hunting

Don't I need some sort of specialized training to get a job there? Only place I've ever really worked is Banana Republic.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics