About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Bad Ideas
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bad Ideas Fraud, vandalism, torture, theft, revenge, scams, and other bad ideas. Please do a forum search and site search before posting. Questions about explosives, drugs, weapons, and hacking do not belong in this forum. Please keep things theoretical in nature. Do not admit to crimes you have done or are planning to do.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-09-20, 22:41
rootXesp rootXesp is offline
Regular
 
Default stealing cars with coat hangers?

if you bent that shit into the right shape and slide it under the weather stripping wouldnt it be able to open an older car?? help me out idk
 #2 
Old 2002-09-20, 22:43
ScorchedWeasel ScorchedWeasel is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: stealing cars with coat hangers?

*sigh* idiot, use your head
 #3 
Old 2002-09-20, 23:26
poostew poostew is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: stealing cars with coat hangers?

yes. It could. its called a slim jim.
 #4 
Old 2002-09-21, 00:42
Vinnie9229 Vinnie9229 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: stealing cars with coat hangers?

From the crap book
 #5 
Old 2002-09-21, 21:02
rootXesp rootXesp is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: stealing cars with coat hangers?

ya hehe i knew that..sorta, i cant ever seem to get it the right shape tho all iwant to do is drive someones car into a lake ::cough:: i mean open a car for afriend
 #6 
Old 2002-09-21, 21:05
confuzious confuzious is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: stealing cars with coat hangers?

You're a fucking retard.
 #7 
Old 2002-09-21, 21:09
EscoPotHead EscoPotHead is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: stealing cars with coat hangers?

you guys are so fucked up he is just asking a question fucking question. if you dont want to read it dont read, if you dont like what he is saying dont post.
 #8 
Old 2002-09-21, 21:58
6C 6C is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: stealing cars with coat hangers?

See Esco, the thing is you can easily find out if that'll work or not which it wont. That is what pisses people off. Like when idiots come in here and demand a synthesis for making LSD that isn't too long or hard.
 #9 
Old 2002-09-22, 00:58
RebornHitler RebornHitler is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: stealing cars with coat hangers?

Hey root. Are you a fuckin idiot? Haven't you ever heard that's how AAA opens up doors? God people on here keep getting stupider and stupider. If you come on here, you hould at least have some knowledge of what you're doing. I hate stupid people like you.
 #10 
Old 2002-09-22, 15:54
girlzlover7 girlzlover7 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: stealing cars with coat hangers?

I know it works cause I have seen my dad do it

yesterday I was jackin shit in my neighborhood and an alarm went off when I noticed it went off I was already accross the street call me dumb but I ran 1 1/2 miles till I stoped and I swear I never ran that fast
 #11 
Old 2002-09-22, 21:07
Regular
 
ATL, ho!
Default Re: stealing cars with coat hangers?

haha i bet the car owner wasnt even home....i wouldn't take the chance though

[This message has been edited by Cobranaut (edited 09-22-2002).]
 #12 
Old 2002-09-29, 23:30
rootXesp rootXesp is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: stealing cars with coat hangers?

yea well it never works for me. but i found that the enamel on spark plugs work better,just pop that shit at a window.
 #13 
Old 2002-09-30, 00:45
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: stealing cars with coat hangers?

A brick works just as well and is easier to get.

Nox
 #14 
Old 2002-09-30, 07:17
horns_of_baphomet horns_of_baphomet is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: stealing cars with coat hangers?

If its only an old car your trying to break in just fucking push it, its probably got a shit handbrake on it or just use Nox's brick method!
 #15 
Old 2002-09-30, 17:00
Who's Your Daddy? Who's Your Daddy? is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: stealing cars with coat hangers?

Hey Nox, were you the guy in the beginning of Gone in 60 Seconds?

You know...the one with the 'tool'?


Who's Your Daddy?

[This message has been edited by Who's Your Daddy? (edited 09-30-2002).]
 #16 
Old 2002-09-30, 20:33
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: stealing cars with coat hangers?

quote:
Originally posted by Who's Your Daddy?:
Hey Nox, were you the guy in the beginning of Gone in 60 Seconds?


Help me out on this. I looked in the Archive for this topic and couldn't find it. Before I tell you no, I want to make sure it didn't post something that I may have forgotten.

So let me know where the topic is and let me look at it.

Nox
 #17 
Old 2002-09-30, 22:19
Who's Your Daddy? Who's Your Daddy? is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: stealing cars with coat hangers?

uhh...I'm not sure, but are you joking?

I was refering to the movie Gone In 60 Seconds starring Nicholas Cage.

Cage's brother is going into a dealership at night to steal a car (Farrari, maybe). He tells his buddy he needs to get his 'tool'.

It was a brick!

A good movie.


Who's Your Daddy?
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics