About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Bad Ideas
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bad Ideas Fraud, vandalism, torture, theft, revenge, scams, and other bad ideas. Please do a forum search and site search before posting. Questions about explosives, drugs, weapons, and hacking do not belong in this forum. Please keep things theoretical in nature. Do not admit to crimes you have done or are planning to do.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-09-18, 09:12
yue yue is offline
Regular
 
Default Help

Hey I'm new to this business and don't I want to end up like some of these fucking morons on here who are just kids pulling silly pranks. I thought I would start with some basic mixtures of things that will maybe explode or light up or make a real mess of the place. So if anyone could help me with this I'd really appreciate it.
 #2 
Old 2002-09-18, 11:29
Regular
 
Texas USA
Default Re: Help

My suggestion to you is to study chemistry and get a basic understanding of a chemical reaction and how to use and mix chemicals. Then concentrate on learning the basics of explosives/reactive agents safety procedures.

Only then will you be able to take the proper precautions to begin serious investigation into the basics of explosives and demolitions.
 #3 
Old 2002-09-22, 01:05
RebornHitler RebornHitler is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Help

Go through and read some of the posts. They have some good shit on them. I have learned a lot from the posts that I have read. I came into here just like you. I didn't really know what I was doing. I almost blew off my hand. Well that is because I was an idiot. But now I know. You're in good hands trust me. Just try to stay away from idiots. Hook up with Nox. He knows some good shit.
 #4 
Old 2002-09-22, 03:25
Genital-Warfare Genital-Warfare is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Help

Or you could try the right forum, oh say mabey backyad balistics, but make sure you do some reasearch so u dont look dumb.

CTR
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics