About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Bad Ideas
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bad Ideas Fraud, vandalism, torture, theft, revenge, scams, and other bad ideas. Please do a forum search and site search before posting. Questions about explosives, drugs, weapons, and hacking do not belong in this forum. Please keep things theoretical in nature. Do not admit to crimes you have done or are planning to do.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-09-09, 03:14
6C 6C is offline
Regular
 
Default Opening garage doors.

This son of a bitch punk stabbed me like two years ago. He just got this really nice new bike so someone's gonna break into his garage and steal it as compensation. I remember seeing this thing on internet about a garage door opener that opens all kinds of garage doors. Does anyone have more info on this? I found this site, www.911garagedooropeners.com but i dont know which one to get, someone help please.

Thanks
 #2 
Old 2002-09-09, 13:47
Global Dominator Global Dominator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Opening garage doors.

I'm not up on the latest electronic gadgets but if I'm not mistaken you could just sit outside his house with some form of electronic device that picks up signals, wait for him to open the garage door, clone the signal, and you're good to go.

Somebody correct my silly thinking here please.
 #3 
Old 2002-09-09, 20:49
6C 6C is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Opening garage doors.

I emailed him asking if it opens any garage door and he replied,
"only doors with 300MHz and 10 dip swiches"

Thing is, I dont know what the fuck that means!
 #4 
Old 2002-09-09, 22:14
TOWCHBob TOWCHBob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Opening garage doors.

It's called breaking and entering for a reason..
 #5 
Old 2002-09-09, 23:37
Global Dominator Global Dominator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Opening garage doors.

300MHz is the frequency.

10 dip switch is the little brain or IC (don't hold me to that, like I said I'm not up on the latest), that actually sends the signal, sort of the combination to the lock.

And this is all hypothetical, we would never break and enter.
 #6 
Old 2002-09-10, 01:41
bunghole bunghole is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Opening garage doors.

With a little knowledge of electronics and some parts you can make your own. check these google results for plans: http://www.google.com/search?num=100&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&newwindow=1&safe=off&q=555+timer+garage+door
 #7 
Old 2002-09-11, 22:52
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: Opening garage doors.

Damn.

When I saw the topic I thought it was going to be the joke.

Since it wasn't, and I'm here anyway, I'll tell it:

Did you hear about the guy who got a vasectomy through the Sears catalog?

Now every time he gets excited the garage door opens.
 #8 
Old 2002-09-11, 23:22
6C 6C is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Opening garage doors.

Thanks Global Denominator, I will purchase it then.

Meta, I have one of those too except it's in my ass, garage doors open when I fart.

What's your point TOWCH?
 #9 
Old 2002-09-13, 00:08
Zero the Inestimable Zero the Inestimable is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Opening garage doors.

Why don't you just punch a hole through the door. Not only is it cheaper and faster, but it will leave a more lasting impression.

Garage doors nowadays are all made from particle board anyway.

~Zero the Inestimable
 #10 
Old 2002-09-13, 03:26
FuckAuthority FuckAuthority is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Opening garage doors.

You Missing The Point. All Focused on The Bike? Stab Him Back. Or Burn Down His Garage, Bound To Get The Bike.


King Nothing

"Negative Attention Is The Only Attention."
 #11 
Old 2002-09-13, 04:16
Moderator
 
Facedown in the shag rug.
Default Re: Opening garage doors.

Fuck the garage door, I'm more worried about the vasectomy in 6C's ass...
 #12 
Old 2002-09-13, 21:19
6C 6C is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Opening garage doors.

Oh don't worry about that Meta, we became friends...

I was originally gonna have someone stab him in the same place he stabbed me with the same knife (not the exact same knife) but I wont make any money that way.

But with his brand spanking new bike, Ill make like $200

I am scum, ain't I?
 #13 
Old 2002-09-13, 21:20
6C 6C is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Opening garage doors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6C
Oh don't worry about that Meta, we became friends...

I was originally gonna have someone stab him in the same place he stabbed me with the same knife (not the exact same knife) but I wont make any money that way.

But with his brand spanking new bike, Ill make like $200

I am scum, ain't I?
 #14 
Old 2002-09-14, 05:32
6C 6C is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Opening garage doors.

Shit! I should've known you have to program these multi coders to the same number as your garage! I knew it was too good to be true! Any suggestions? I haven't seen a code grabber or anything like that.
 #15 
Old 2002-09-14, 09:10
baptiste baptiste is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Opening garage doors.

i'm probably wrong but can't you get scanners or something
 #16 
Old 2002-09-15, 03:13
6C 6C is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Opening garage doors.

Where? This shit's starting to get expensive...
 #17 
Old 2002-09-16, 00:08
TheParkinator TheParkinator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Opening garage doors.

I'm just wondering, but did you say he was from nahant?
I'll kilem if ya want me to.

 #18 
Old 2002-09-16, 20:15
6C 6C is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Opening garage doors.

No he's in south chicago but I beleive you
 #19 
Old 2002-09-20, 18:43
Garrison Garrison is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Opening garage doors.

We're talking about a bicycle? What a waste of time.
 #20 
Old 2002-09-20, 20:38
6C 6C is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Opening garage doors.

It's not about the bike, it's about hurting him.
 #21 
Old 2002-09-20, 21:26
confuzious confuzious is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Opening garage doors.

It was me that needs someone from nahant fucked up, but i'll do it myself if I ever find out WHO.
 #22 
Old 2002-09-21, 01:06
Vinnie9229 Vinnie9229 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Opening garage doors.

My bike got stolen over a motorcycle and a ton over other things because my sister left the garage door open. I know you have to program them i took one in a car around town going home and tried opening one none of them work beside my own.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics