About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Bad Ideas
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bad Ideas Fraud, vandalism, torture, theft, revenge, scams, and other bad ideas. Please do a forum search and site search before posting. Questions about explosives, drugs, weapons, and hacking do not belong in this forum. Please keep things theoretical in nature. Do not admit to crimes you have done or are planning to do.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-08-25, 18:55
XeNobiTe XeNobiTe is offline
Regular
 
Default A everyday bad idea for a 13 year old.

Reading Jolly Rogers cookbook.
 #2 
Old 2002-08-25, 19:00
quandary quandary is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A everyday bad idea for a 13 year old.

lol i loved that book when i was 13
 #3 
Old 2002-08-26, 20:45
Renegade Renegade is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A everyday bad idea for a 13 year old.

I searched jrcb. And i found totse so i have alot to thank for it.

Peace Renegade,
 #4 
Old 2002-08-26, 20:51
6C 6C is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A everyday bad idea for a 13 year old.

Me too quandary, me too. Thank god I couldn't drive to the local hardware store...
 #5 
Old 2002-08-26, 21:31
XeNobiTe XeNobiTe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A everyday bad idea for a 13 year old.

quote:
Originally posted by Renegade:
I searched jrcb. And i found totse so i have alot to thank for it.

Peace Renegade,



LOL same here. Luckly I wasn't 13.
 #6 
Old 2002-08-27, 02:03
Genital-Warfare Genital-Warfare is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A everyday bad idea for a 13 year old.

It is shockin how similar we all are i to loved the jrcb at 13 and i also found totse while seaching.

CTR
 #7 
Old 2002-08-27, 02:41
Ironz Ironz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A everyday bad idea for a 13 year old.

Here's my story:

When I was 13 a friend told me to go to a website, which had anarchist's cookbook on it. I read that, then found jolly rancher's (edit: lmao you know what I mean), as well as totse. I drooled over all three sources, and 3 years later I found totse again in a text file on a disk I had saved. And here I am today!

[This message has been edited by Ironz (edited 08-27-2002).]
 #8 
Old 2002-08-27, 08:49
quandary quandary is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A everyday bad idea for a 13 year old.

i actually searched google for the ACB and found totse
 #9 
Old 2002-08-28, 20:29
6C 6C is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A everyday bad idea for a 13 year old.

Now everyone look at quandary and frown
 #10 
Old 2002-08-28, 20:55
quandary quandary is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A everyday bad idea for a 13 year old.

ok maybe i lie, it might have been the big book of explosives or some other nonsense..
 #11 
Old 2002-09-02, 05:55
FuckAuthority FuckAuthority is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A everyday bad idea for a 13 year old.

I Was Looking For Ways To Kill People =)


King Nothing.
 #12 
Old 2002-09-02, 19:06
pRiMo_PyRo pRiMo_PyRo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A everyday bad idea for a 13 year old.

Genital warfare showed me totse's archives then i found the board and got hooked <--- to quandary
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics