About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Bad Ideas
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bad Ideas Fraud, vandalism, torture, theft, revenge, scams, and other bad ideas. Please do a forum search and site search before posting. Questions about explosives, drugs, weapons, and hacking do not belong in this forum. Please keep things theoretical in nature. Do not admit to crimes you have done or are planning to do.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-08-25, 18:09
RJMpyro1088 RJMpyro1088 is offline
Regular
 
Default ERIC PENNY!!!!

ERIC PENNY WRITE HERE IF YOU ARE ERIC PENNY!!!!!!!!!THIS IS RUDY!!!!!!
 #2 
Old 2002-08-25, 18:45
Moderator
 
directly over the center of th
Default Re: ERIC PENNY!!!!

GUESS WHAT !!!!

No one gives a flying fuck
 #3 
Old 2002-08-25, 19:01
quandary quandary is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ERIC PENNY!!!!

RUDY!!!!!!!!THIS IS ERIC!!!!!! WHOSE IT GOING YOU LITTLE BUTT-FUCKER!!!!????
 #4 
Old 2002-08-25, 19:43
rlpinca rlpinca is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ERIC PENNY!!!!

You're not Eric. I am.
 #5 
Old 2002-08-25, 20:03
quandary quandary is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ERIC PENNY!!!!

shutup your not eric, i am the one true eric
 #6 
Old 2002-08-25, 20:20
RJMpyro1088 RJMpyro1088 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ERIC PENNY!!!!

ok who is eric???????tell me your your middle name is???and what kind of book did u get for xmas? from who???
 #7 
Old 2002-08-25, 20:35
rlpinca rlpinca is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ERIC PENNY!!!!

I'm the real Eric. Stop fucking around Quandry.

By the way, why did this end up in bad ideas?
 #8 
Old 2002-08-26, 20:56
6C 6C is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ERIC PENNY!!!!

All of you are lying for I am the true Eric Penny!
 #9 
Old 2002-08-26, 23:13
junglist junglist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ERIC PENNY!!!!

eric penny here, thanks for the book.
 #10 
Old 2002-08-26, 23:29
doggonenut doggonenut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ERIC PENNY!!!!

when you find eric penny, will you help me find mike hunt?
 #11 
Old 2002-08-26, 23:37
RJMpyro1088 RJMpyro1088 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ERIC PENNY!!!!

ha ha real funnt my cunt...so eric tell me whats your middle name,or who gave you that book for xmas???
 #12 
Old 2002-08-27, 00:00
rlpinca rlpinca is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ERIC PENNY!!!!

OK OK OK, we've been lying to you. Eric died not too long ago. He was reading the book and got hit by a train that swerved because a car pulled out in front of it. It was really tragic, but he's in a better place now. I'll set up a paypal account if anyone wants to send money in his memory. I'll make sure it goes to his favorite charity, which was ironically the NMFFPOAVR(New Mexico Foundation For the Purchase Of A Viper for Richie)

Come to think about it, we didn't relaly like him. He Smelt funny and had a big zit on his chin, it was really disturbing. I'm glad he died.
 #13 
Old 2002-08-27, 14:43
junglist junglist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ERIC PENNY!!!!

if you get that viper, im comin along for a ride there, rlpinca.
 #14 
Old 2002-08-27, 15:02
quandary quandary is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ERIC PENNY!!!!

i confess, i lied to you too, i am actually not eric, rlpinca said it.
 #15 
Old 2002-08-27, 19:06
TOWCHBob TOWCHBob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ERIC PENNY!!!!

Isn't poops name eric? I doubt it's the same eric, I find it hard to believe that he would know this dipshit.
 #16 
Old 2002-08-27, 19:49
quandary quandary is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ERIC PENNY!!!!

hehehe that would be funny
 #17 
Old 2002-08-27, 20:28
6C 6C is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ERIC PENNY!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by rlpinca:
OK OK OK, we've been lying to you. Eric died not too long ago. He was reading the book and got hit by a train that swerved because a car pulled out in front of it.


Oh I downloaded that on KaZaA

 #18 
Old 2002-08-28, 00:28
rlpinca rlpinca is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ERIC PENNY!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by junglist:
if you get that viper, im comin along for a ride there, rlpinca.



Only if you donate. Eric would have wanted it that way. Actually, next time I go to vegas I'm going to rent one. It might be later this year. Buying one will have to wait several years, but I will have one.

I think poop's name is John.
 #19 
Old 2002-08-28, 15:41
Renegade Renegade is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ERIC PENNY!!!!

Im Renegade, Who the fuck is Eric Penny. Sounds like a kiddy humpers name.

Peace Renegade,
 #20 
Old 2002-08-28, 20:27
6C 6C is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ERIC PENNY!!!!

Kiddy humpers? Hahahaha, good one. Sounds like like the name of a cabbage patch doll!
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics