About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Bad Ideas
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bad Ideas Fraud, vandalism, torture, theft, revenge, scams, and other bad ideas. Please do a forum search and site search before posting. Questions about explosives, drugs, weapons, and hacking do not belong in this forum. Please keep things theoretical in nature. Do not admit to crimes you have done or are planning to do.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-08-17, 00:31
Mack Mack is offline
Regular
 
Default lockpick

Were can you easely get 2 main tools for lock picking Picks, Tension wrench, any type , anybody can help?, Ill look for myself, but any advice? Thx.

BTW anyplace except the net.


 #2 
Old 2002-08-17, 00:55
Agent Boris_KGB Agent Boris_KGB is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: lockpick

um this is Backyard Ballistics ,wrong fourm smart guy.

please someone move this to the right fourm

[This message has been edited by Agent Boris_KGB (edited 08-17-2002).]
 #3 
Old 2002-08-17, 01:37
Genital-Warfare Genital-Warfare is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: lockpick

quote:
Originally posted by Mack:
Were can you easely get 2 main tools for lock picking Picks, Tension wrench, any type , anybody can help?, Ill look for myself, but any advice? Thx.


BTW anyplace except the net.



What the hell is this? This forum is for explosive not lock picks, unless you plan on blowing off locks go away.

CTR
 #4 
Old 2002-08-17, 03:25
NickSG NickSG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: lockpick

I am thinking you are a kewl, but I will be nice. To pick a lock, take some sodium chloride and mix it with potassium iodide, but be careful it is a high explosive. Stuff some up a key hole and stick in a match. Light the match and run. 1/4 pound can blow up a biulding. Ok, kewl?
 #5 
Old 2002-08-17, 16:49
Mack Mack is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: lockpick

K thx kewl.
 #6 
Old 2002-08-17, 16:50
NickSG NickSG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: lockpick

I am not a kewl.
 #7 
Old 2002-08-17, 16:53
Mack Mack is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: lockpick

So?
 #8 
Old 2002-08-17, 17:00
NickSG NickSG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: lockpick

I thought that you were a kewl becuase you wanted to pick a lock and terrorise someone, so I gave a recipie I made up that would mst likly be in the $%!7 book.
 #9 
Old 2002-08-17, 17:12
NickSG NickSG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: lockpick

Why would anyone want to pick a lock if they do not even know them?
 #10 
Old 2002-08-17, 17:29
Mack Mack is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: lockpick

Know what? I just posted at the wrong place cause of my english, shoulkd have read the description.

Dont know what? Locks? I know them, just bougth myself a simple one for training, I tried with my own made stuff, but Id rather have something more professional.
 #11 
Old 2002-08-22, 06:34
leet0 leet0 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: lockpick

your both pretty kewl people.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics