About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Bad Ideas
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bad Ideas Fraud, vandalism, torture, theft, revenge, scams, and other bad ideas. Please do a forum search and site search before posting. Questions about explosives, drugs, weapons, and hacking do not belong in this forum. Please keep things theoretical in nature. Do not admit to crimes you have done or are planning to do.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-08-09, 04:21
bigsnoopdeezy bigsnoopdeezy is offline
Regular
 
Default Yep, bad ideas....

I think this is a status issue , we all can't assume that everyone in this forum is carrying out these act's.

You are all looking for attention, and yes most of you are all children. I'm not trying to put anyone down... maybe I am but this is very tiring.

Now I remember exactly why I haven't been visiting this site for a long time.

keep on doing what you all do best.. eventually you to will mature.


adios..
 #2 
Old 2002-08-09, 05:08
Galvaplex Galvaplex is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Yep, bad ideas....

And the point of this was...?
 #3 
Old 2002-08-09, 05:51
Droogian Droogian is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Yep, bad ideas....

You'd be suprised by the amout of criminals in your town. It there, but hidden. I live in a fairly good suburb in the city and every house except maybe 2 or 3 has been robbed some time or another. The local papers are filled with small acts of petty crime.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics